Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,184 members, 7,974,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc (178 Views)

Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
I was just thinking about the insecurities issues in the country.

The securities Agencies in the country has alot of works to do in this country

We have Boko haram, ISWAP, Bandits, ESN, kidnappers, Ritualist, Arm robbers, Yahoo yahoo, Politicians, traffickers, drug pushers, Agberos, hoodlums and among others.

Looking at all these mentioned above they're not soft meats at all they're hardened criminals and tough terrors to dealt with.

The securities Agencies in Nigeria have more than enough works to do but instead they're after briberies, extortion and intimidation of the citizens.

With the present situation of securities Agencies in Nigeria I think the insecurities is not ending soon my own opinion though.

The truth is Nigeria is not going to war with any country unlike Russia VS Ukraine, but Nigeria will always at war with herself.

Just image the Boko haram, ISWAP and Bandits formed an alliance and they release terorr on the North in 24hours, forget it the land will be spilled on millions of Nigerians.

We have recorded hundreds of attacks from those criminals mentions above for years in the country.

As a Nigerian what do you suggest and how can we go about it. Pls leave tribal wars or comments from this post.

Let's think as people that want Freedom from criminals activities and peace of mind.

remember this: Crimes cannot be eradicate completely, but can be reduce to the lowest rate.

If this post is not contributing any solution to the insecurities in the country, I'll delete it at once.

It's high time we're serious with our lives.

is well with Nigeria -Amin.
Re: Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc by Totilopussylick(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc by Mykelslim: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
This country is all man for himself
Re: Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc by judatech: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
You don forget sea pirates, militants and the politicians looting us blind
Re: Securities Agencies VS Boko Haram, Iswap, ESN, Bandits, Kidnapper Etc by eldervine: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
tapped on reply to comment but then discovered i have nothing to say. The security situation of this country is above me

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Yul Edochie Showers Praises On Himself After Showing His Son And New W / Inter Milan VS Juventus Watch Live Stream Free Online / Behind The Struggles Of Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.