Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. (289 Views)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by BIEBER45: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I JST THINK MY JOURNEY ENDS HERE. I'VE BEEN THRU ALOT FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, LOST MY FRND, MY MOM IS CRITICALLY ILL, I HAVE NO LOVED ONES. LIFE JUST LOOKS LYK A HORROR SHOW WITH DEMONS I JST CAN'T FIGHT. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, I WILL END EVERYTHING THIS MONTH.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by olamidedivotee: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
You better mix with people, entertain yourself.
If you love beer, find one beer spot and drink away your sorrow.
If you are the type of person that prefer soft drink go to one restaurant, get yourself a good soft drink or energy drink.

Now, when your brain is cool, you can think straight. Don't toy with your life because of a temporary issue. Don't be scared, don't be afraid to withstand whoatever life throw at you.

Peace.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by BIEBER45: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Another scammer.
AM SERIOUS, LIFE IS HELL
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by marve123456789: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
You need good friends in your life...everyone including those you think are "balling" are all facing their challenges. You should try hanging out with guys just chill and relax you will think better once you clear your head
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
BIEBER45:
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I JST THINK MY JOURNEY ENDS HERE. I'VE BEEN THRU ALOT FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS, LOST MY FRND, MY MOM IS CRITICALLY ILL, I HAVE NO LOVED ONES. LIFE JUST LOOKS LYK A HORROR SHOW WITH DEMONS I JST CAN'T FIGHT. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, I WILL END EVERYTHING THIS MONTH.

Don't do anything rash. It's usually darkest before the dawn. Every human being faces challenges. Every single one of us. You need to stand firm especially to look after your mum.

This too shall pass.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by olamidedivotee: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
BIEBER45:
AM SERIOUS, LIFE IS HELL
Sorry, I've modified my post after going through your profile.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by BIEBER45: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
marve123456789:
You need good friends in your life...everyone including those you think are "balling" are all facing their challenges. You should try hanging out with guys just chill and relax you will think better once you clear your head
THANKS
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by peggywebbs(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't think any of this is enough to make you sign out. You've been through hell yes..but it should make you stronger. Stop wallowing in your pain and start thinking ahead.

Look at it like this. When you have a cut on your leg, it will hurt like hell. But if you can stop the bleeding, and care for the wound it will gradually heal up. That's how you treat problems. Look beyond the pain and let your survival mode kick in.

Nobody has loved ones. It's your duty to love yourself. If you can't love yourself how do you expect others to love you.

You want to sign out and leave your mama? I don't think there's any better way to say it. Can your mama rely on you as a loved one? If you leave, will it make her better or worse? Think on it and then pick your pieces up and start mending yourself.

BIEBER45:

4 Likes

Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Ceenachi: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
It's well cry
Drop your account lemme send small thing to hold body

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
How can u go wen the whole suffering is abt to end)
When soon,u will screenshot this post and be laffing at ur self..even prophet Elijah enter depression, say make God kill am so we understand u, surround urself with good energy..start by attending winners tomorrow or listen on Ur phone grin grin grin grin
That Faith must come up again..that poverty and depression spirit is ending this resurrection month . Christ rose to make u enjoy...Surender to him by deleting this post and rejoice in d LORD
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
BIEBER45:

Find a living church near you and talk to the Pastor. You will find help. And if you end your life without Christ, you will end up in hell. Your present situation is a million times better than being in hell. Life doesn't with physical death. The soul of man is immortal.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by IrepChrist: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't want to sound sarcastic but straight forward with you.
Suicide is like a secondary murder.
If you take your own life you are leaving the body as a sinner and hell will be worse than any storm of this life.

Whatever phase you are right now will surely pass. Stay strong and Keep believing.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by judatech: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2022
BIEBER45:
AM SERIOUS, LIFE IS HELL
Jesus paid the price for your life.

So your life doesn't belong to you.

It belongs to God so don't take it.

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by BIEBER45: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2022
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMMENTS, IT HELPED ME EMOTIONALLY. THANK YOU

3 Likes

Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2022
BIEBER45:
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMMENTS, IT HELPED ME EMOTIONALLY. THANK YOU

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Drastick(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Ceenachi:
It's well cry Drop your account lemme send small thing to hold body
Thanks
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2022
As i write this, my kids, wife and i are starving. My kids weren't allowed to write exams because i could not pay their fees. Since am unable to fix my car and go to work, its been hell for us. Nobody is willing to help.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Ceenachi:
It's well cry
Drop your account lemme send small thing to hold body

My kids(2) are starving. What is more painful that watching your kids cry of hunger? The car i use for hustle is bad & the owner has refused to fix it.
Pls help us i beg of u
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by Ceenachi: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

My kids(2) are starving. What is more painful that watching your kids cry of hunger? The car i use for hustle is bad & the owner has refused to fix it.
Pls help us i beg of u

Sir/Ma
I'm not referring to you
I apologize I can't do anything embarassed

1 Like

Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by waldigit: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2022
BIEBER45:
You have phone with data. You can speak and write in good English. You have good health, you still have mum even though she is sick. Those are little I can see from here because I
know there are still many more I can't see, yet are not grateful to God who gave so much and received nothing from you as appreciation. You take advantage of all his leverages and could not achieve anything with it despite you can't ordinarity acknowledge his generosity.
OK. Fine now that you want to go and meet Him now are you prepared to give account of your mission here.
Your problem is just what prodigal son had. You lived a life of an ingrate. You got here and forgot who you are and why you are here. You followed the lust of your heart and when it didn't turn out the way you want you are now threatening God with suicide.
I am not saying don't go but ask yourself if you are prepared to take responsibility of the consequence of your action.- LAKE OF FIRE.
Re: Contemplating Suicide, Trying To End It All. by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
BIEBER45:

Don't give up. Just when you think the road has ended you'll see it still continues. As long as you are alive there is hope.

(1) (Reply)

Have You? / Extremism In Religion / What Exact Words Said By Deborah Constitutes Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.