Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,780 members, 7,898,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists (22304 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Hellonearth:
Please is godot choosen different from Almighty God.?
Why always God of choosen or God of Oyedepo?

Am beginning to look, this people with one eye oo
Because these people worship idols in their ignorance they confuse with the God of Israel!

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2023
DKM123:
Is God of Chosen different from the same God all christians worship? Just asking o.
He is an idol that the gullible believe that by bowing down to, they indirectly bow down to the God of Israel which is not true. undecided

1 Like

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2023
mozona:
if I may ask who is the god of chosen
An Idol! undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Deicide:
They have to specifically say "God of Chosen" grin
Yes, well, they branded their Baal "god of chosen". undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Jan 03, 2023
rajiedreez:
How many God's are in existence sef. God of chosen, God of Adeboye, God of Oshofa, God of Oyedepo, God of Babalola, etc. If its the same God why personalize it to pastors and not just refer to God as God
Every single one of those are nothing but idols people worship in place of God. Why? because they serve gods of men. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Ubdavis:
How would you liken JW to chosen? In what way pls? Is it testimonies or miracles or signs and wonders. Pls explain.
They are all a group of gullible religious idol worshippers who bow to men in place of God. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Jan 03, 2023
CaptMarvel:
grin
"God of Chosen" That's a principality on its own, its just like saying "Queen of Heaven"

He that has hear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches!
I actually met folks who in fact worship the queen of Heaven. They actually believe God has a wife of some sort. I don't recall if I was incensed or just more disgusted than usual as to how low religious folks would go. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2023
A fool called my God idol.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Keep worshipping what are idols pretending you worship God by bowing to them. undecided

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2023
CaptMarvel:
grin
"God of Chosen" That's a principality on its own, its just like saying "Queen of Heaven"

He that has hear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches!

Have you ever said "Oh my God?. If yes, it will be foolish for me to term your God as queen of Heaven.

When you personalize God you will pronounce Him as "MY GOD", hence we say the God of Chosen just like Elisha said the God of Elijah.

Get wisdom and in all they getting get understanding.
Kobojunkie:
I actually met folks who in fact worship the queen of Heaven. They actually believe God has a wife of some sort. I don't recall if I was incensed or just more disgusted than usual as to how low religious folks would go. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by CaptMarvel(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:

Have you ever said "Oh my God?. If yes, it will be foolish for me to term your God as queen of Heaven.

When you personalize God you will pronounce Him as "MY GOD", hence we say the God of Chosen just like Elisha said the God of Elijah.

"My/Elijah" refers and present an individual. So tell me who is this Chosen that you ascribe and fall down to his God. Don't let foolishness take you to where you don't know, Ignorance is no excuse in the court of heaven.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:
obviously I am not the foolish one here as I don't submit my intellect to tales fed to me by other men. And yes, your god is an idol born of the delusions of your minds. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:

such foolishness! undecided

What Elisha instead said was, YHWH, God of Elijah He called God's name. Stop letting men use your head in this new year abeg! undecided

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
such foolishness! undecided

What Elisha instead said was, YHWH, God of Elijah He called God's name. Stop letting men use your head in this new year abeg! undecided
Stop reasoning like a drunkard.

2 Kings 2:14 (KJV) And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:
Stop reasoning like a drunkard.

2 Kings 2:14 (KJV) And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.
OPen your eyes... there, it tells you that Elisha called on the Lord(YHWH), God of Elijah. Stop allowing ordinary men to use your brain like a piss thank this year! undecided

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
CaptMarvel:
"My/Elijah" refers and present an individual. So tell me who is this Chosen that you ascribe and fall down to his God. Don't let foolishness take you to where you don't know, Ignorance is no excuse in the court of heaven.

God used Elijah to do wonders hence Elisha his follower called upon the God of his master Elijah.

God is also doing Wonders in the Lord's Chosen hence their followers are calling upon the God of their Church and Pastor.
If truly you have sense you should known the different between God and god and show respect when God is mentioned knowing that the people are referring to the Almighty God.

You're invited on 5th-6th JAN. at the Lord's CHOSEN headquarters. Bring the blind, deaf and dumb, crippled, mad person etc you'll know why He's called the GOD OF CHOSEN.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OPen your eyes... there, it tells you that Elisha called on the Lord(YHWH), God of Elijah. Stop allowing ordinary men to use your brain like a piss thank this year! undecided

You're as confused as confusion.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:
You're as confused as confusion.
You have been shown the truth. You no longer have any excuses to continue in ignorance. So it becomes a choice for you to continue worshipping your idol. undecided

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have been shown the truth. You no longer have any excuses to continue in ignorance. So it becomes a choice for you to continue worshipping your idol. undecided

You're a big fool to call my God idol.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:
You're a big fool to call my God idol.
Again...You have been shown the truth. You no longer have any excuses to continue in ignorance. So it becomes a choice for you to continue worshipping your idol. undecided

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by PointZerom: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again...You have been shown the truth. You no longer have any excuses to continue in ignorance. So it becomes a choice for you to continue worshipping your idol. undecided

You remain a fool for calling God idol.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
PointZerom:
You remain a fool for calling God idol.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Ubdavis(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They are all a group of gullible religious idol worshippers who bow to men in place of God. undecided

Mention the "man" JW members bow to pls.

Of all Christian Religious groups. JW is one of the most discreet.

Dont be proud of exposing ur ignorance.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ubdavis:
■Mention the "man" JW members bow to pls.
■Of all Christian Religious groups. JW is one of the most discreet. Dont be proud of exposing ur ignorance.
1. You would have to go ask the JW members who they bow down to. undecided

2. From where I sit, all of your Christian religious groups, whatever banners you sit under, are all the same. You all reject God's Law, Jesus Christ, so you can instead bow down to the doctrines and traditions(rituals included) concocted by men, lies as Jesus Christ warned, all while using the name of God to sell these delusions to yourselves. undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Ubdavis(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Ubdavis(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You would have to go ask the JW members who they bow down to. undecided

2. From where I sit, all of your Christian religious groups, whatever banners you sit under, are all the same. You all reject God's Law, Jesus Christ, so you can instead bow down to the doctrines and traditions(rituals included) concocted by men, lies as Jesus Christ warned, all while using the name of God to sell these delusions to yourselves. undecided

U need a little bit of mental evaluation. It's not absolute madness but na one small nut loose somewhere for ur head. It can actually be corrected. U would start thinking straight afterword.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Ubdavis:
U need a little bit of mental evaluation. It's not absolute madness but na one small nut loose somewhere for ur head. It can actually be corrected. U would start thinking straight afterword.
Ad Hominem, one of the most common responses from ignorant religious folks. Insulting me won't make the facts go away as it instead reveals you are aware of them but continue to chose to settle with the delusions out of fear that there is nothing else out there for you. Guess which one of us need mental evaluation? undecided
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Ubdavis:

Again, 1. You would have to go ask the JW members who they bow down to. undecided

Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Ubdavis(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ad Hominem, one of the most common responses from ignorant religious folks. Insulting me won't make the facts go away as it instead reveals you are aware of them but continue to chose to settle with the delusions out of fear that there is nothing else out there for you. Guess which one of us need mental evaluation? undecided

Ur taking about fact and ur asking me to go ask the JW members who they bow down to.

I need not brush shoulders with people with low crinal capacity like u.
Re: How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ubdavis:
■Ur taking about fact and ur asking me to go ask the JW members who they bow down to.

■I need not brush shoulders with people with low crinal capacity like u.
1. Yes, I can because clearly, they can tell you that they bow to those they consider their GBs. They don't themselves deny this fact of theirs so what exactly is the problem you have with getting the answers from the horse's mouth? undecided

2. Ofcourse, you shouldn't, especially if you are infact not interested in ridding yourself of Religion. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A Christian Friend Who Still Masturbates Come Out Of It? ( Please Help ) / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death / What To Do When You Find It Difficult To Forgive Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.