Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ladies! How To Bill Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How To Bill Your Man (1393 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by Nwendyclassics: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
on IG @nwendy_classics

Nne men must be billed!

Do you agree with me? yes you should....

I'm mainly talking to hardworking ladies today.

well lovers, a man that quotes he loves you should give you without even asking. yes nah!

A man must give to a woman! down to transport fare.

Any msn that refuses to give you transport fare is a boy...that's a wrong mindset. How much is transport fare? and he won't give it, imagine?

THE ARGUMENT OF TRANSPORT FARE IS REALLY UNECCESSARY. I see it as ungratefulness.

Only boys complain of bills, and what i'm gon say to them is 'date your level' or keep hustling single.(you will make it for sure)

So ladies, if you want a man to give to you, you must be worth giving to. He needs to see you as an investment. Your man must invest in you; that's what's gon make him stick with you.

You need to grow yourself, improve your quality of life. Update your brains, trust me it works faster this way. Be useful. Don't be lazy and empty.

When asking him for money, ask like a baby; don't ask like as if you are entitled to his money, you need to be a baby to your man. Let him take care of you even when you can do it for yourself, it's called responsibility.

Be grateful for any amount he gives you, Gratefulness will make him want to work hard and increase it.
[i][/i]
Meanwhile, run away from any man that says he loves you but is stingy to you. love gives......

let's interact on the comment section then....

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by Iniobong34: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Trash angry
Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Haaaahaaa i laugh in Hindu , Una never see men wet Stubborn
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by JUMO95: 1:09am On Apr 03, 2022
THou shalt not bill. no go dey look for whahala
Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by odinson1(m): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2022
And later these Idiots will be asking for Gender Equality.
"Break the bias" my ass

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by Boogyman557: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool The WEED wey Dem give u SMOKE, E Strong WELL WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by fikayormi(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Wetin be dis one again? Omo I see many guys becoming wretched and wrecked because of this our other gender…

I see billing killing many niqas

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by ObiOkpor(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Haaaahaaa i laugh in Hindu , Una never see men wet Stubborn
Nonsense!!!
She's just busy spewing nonsense
Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by missidy: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2022
I agree, love is giving. If he doesn't give you when dating, he won't miraculously start giving when married.
Re: Ladies! How To Bill Your Man by Cardealer2021(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2022
cry most stupid post ever angry

(1) (Reply)

Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!! / Guys!! You Will Need This!! / Person Go De Mek Love Inside Nepa No Go Give Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.