Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,044 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow (7378 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 1:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Omo I don dey hear a lot of shiit about these herdsmen, never knew they are these shiity

https://fb.watch/c8EoO-apLE/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by AntiBMC(m): 1:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Hehe...now u know. Those people are b£asts of no nation.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hehe...now u know. Those people are b£asts of no nation.
I Dey tell u... how will u be fvcking a cow
And the worse tin is dat u can’t report them to anyone

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by History555: 2:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Wat d Bleep did i watch. The nama no even move

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by lightskinnigga: 3:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Some of them are on nairaland now oo..

Ask leodaking and mooh

26 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by nabiz(m): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Chei! Bye bye to cow meat. Very irritating

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by horsepower102: 3:32am On Apr 03, 2022
These are the people that some yorubas and Hausas are bowing down to… shame.

41 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by NotBeenPaid: 3:50am On Apr 03, 2022

Appalling how a people could entrust power into the hands of a sect who gets their motivation from a cow. Just like how Maguire motivates his teammates in Man United.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by agentarcher(m): 4:10am On Apr 03, 2022
I have seen them going down on the females to suck milk from them.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by emvicks2(m): 4:28am On Apr 03, 2022
This is very bad
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by dynicks(m): 4:30am On Apr 03, 2022
See the kind of people I share country with!!

Kai!!.....Tomorrow now, cus of tribalism and the kind of politics we experience in this country, this one would be voted in to rule over sensible people!!....

Damn!!

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 5:09am On Apr 03, 2022
History555:
Dem go don dey do am tey tey na
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 5:10am On Apr 03, 2022
nabiz:
Chei! Bye bye to cow meat. Very irritating
To chop meat sef Dey do me one kain now
The mad man go still release inside the cow sef

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:

Dem go don dey do am tey tey na

Bro D guy had sex with the two black cows FR. Dem no shake and I off. I spot d guy from my house come d record am. Na me do d video

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 03, 2022
History555:

D two black cows na en toy. En knack two of them for my front. Cow sef tire discharge
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 5:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Oscarjax:

Bro D guy had sex with the two black cows FR. Dem no shake and I off. I spot d guy from my house come d record am. Na me do d video
Chai... and na people go still chop the cow

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Akponmfet: 5:20am On Apr 03, 2022
So after fukciiiiing the cow they send it to Biafra people to eat?
grin grin grin
Chai,Biafra people don suffer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 5:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Akponmfet:
So after fukciiiiing the cow they send it to Biafra people to eat?
grin grin grin
Chai,Biafra people don suffer.
It probably happened in the East na...
We don dey chop Fulani sperm since all diz days

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Weirdbeggar: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2022
No pics? Data no they.
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by slowice(m): 5:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Damn lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Weirdbeggar:
No pics? Data no they.
Picture can’t do justice I swear but I go add am
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Walai(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Wtf did I just watch!
So it's true.
Bye bye to cow meat embarassed
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Blackfire(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2022
I implore the MOD seun to take this topic down and ban the poster for 1 thousand years..

How dare you insult us, how dare you??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by greymiles: 5:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Blackfire:
I implore the MOD seun to take this topic down and ban the poster for 1 thousand years..

Werey u don cast grin
If to say I dey dat scene, I for tie u down, pour pepper for body, come find better fan belt wipe ur destiny comot

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by opribo(m): 5:42am On Apr 03, 2022
These are the people they say we are one.

Tufiakwa! It cannot work.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by Rochas2023: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Na y this people dy too tape women if they come your village

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by adedayoa2(f): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by DKM123: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Jesu! If this one fit molest a cow, then to rape woman wey e see for inside bush go be normal thing for am. Tufiakwa gi! They should create ranches for this Fulani men so they remain permanently in the North where they belong with thier evil atrocities, biko.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by mightyhaze: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Chai chai chai!

What did I just see?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by MightyHand(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2022
No wonder they called it shithole come.. Rule by cowfucking monsters

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani herdsman defiling a cow by simpleseyi: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Blackfire:

Stop fuccking animals you Almajaris

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast / FG To Establish Poverty Alleviation Trust Fund - Betta Edu / Will U Vote For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.