Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? (17640 Views)

Biblical Miracles Are Fraud. / Why Are The Scriptures In The Bible Not Happening Now? / Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by TenQ: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
hibeebeeking:
It depends on what you believe as a miracles. It happen every day,all over the world. It just that people don't notice it or they see it as part of life.
[quote author=TenQ post=111605201]
Even in the olden days of Israel, miracles were very scarce: this is why they are called miracles (change from natural normal order of things).

Sometimes , miracles were so far in-between that Israelites fall back into idolatry. Its not so different from now!

When things occur frequently, it's no more called miracle , it is called natural.
Sleeping and waking up should be a miracle.
Breathing while sleeping up should be a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by 1Sharon(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We probably don't just hear about them.

Most of the celebrity pastor's, who are online and on TV, are simply showmen. Sow seed to be blessed etc.

The real men of God are not on TV. They do not have a huge following. They are probably in some rural area. I hope the media never find and taint them.

If those miracles were truly happening, there'd be no need to fake them.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by InvertedHammer: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
Do you think they really happened in the past?
/

So you don't think that leaving yourself everyday in Nigeria and coming home safely is a miracle? grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Ekesbaba1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?

It is still happening and more.
But your mindset won't let you see them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by DamiBlaise: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please. I need help and assistance, my android phone which is my only source of making money and reaching out to people just developed a screen issue. I don't have money or hope anywhere, please assist me financially.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Melkizedeck: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Miracles are not happening frequently again cos most of the Aliens/ETs (Anunnakis, Reptilians, Pleiadians) responsible for performing those miracles have left the planet. Only very few are left to cater for exploded human population.

So too many humans to few Gods and their messengers has left an imbalance on the system. Reach for your Godlike nature and help yourself.

Guy I don laff tire
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by udemzyudex(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
What type of Miracle do you want ?

Because God is still doing something great.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by tctrills: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
God relates with man according to time and place. Each dispensation has a special relationship with God. The primitive man needed God to heal leprosy, today leprosy as a disease is fading off the earth thanks to science.
The modern man has solved many of the problems we looked to God for miracles. Its just like a child, the more mature he gets, the less he would depend on his parents.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Rick9(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Great Miracles keep happening on a regular basis but we just don't make noise about it. I know how many people God has used me to heal of ulcer here in camp, by simple prayers and healings took place. So miracles happen often.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Lawdavmessi: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tell me another book that preaches Peace and forgiveness and a healing comforting word.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Rapture4real(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?

SIN
SIN
SIN
Love of the world, love of the flesh and pride of life in those who are supposed to carry the anointing.
He still happens thru few dedicated ones like the late ApostleAyo Babalola, late Bishop Benson Idahosa, Baba Kumuyi, Baba Adeboye etc
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Because those who called themselves are more than those God called.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rick9:
Great Miracles keep happening on a regular basis but we just don't make noise about it. I know how many people God has used me to heal of ulcer here in camp, by simple prayers and healings took place. So miracles happen often.

Hi to Igbobi and heal those amputees and stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Youngminister(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
It still happening dear maybe you don't know
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Thrash....which miracles?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by BusinessPlan22: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
One major reason is because God cannot commit to the church more than the church commits to Him.

It's the measure one uses that would be used to measure back to him. Mark 4:24

Those in Bible committed everything, more or less, to God, hence God reciprocate the gesture and committed much to them.

But today it's very different as people in the churches, including the leaders, don't commit as much to God as they did in those days, hence God measures back sparingly to them.

God bless.

Well u tried
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by meeketta: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Compomise
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by conscienceman4(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
They are happening everyday.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Rick9(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
studentofTruth:

Healing mostly happens when I'm led by the Holy Spirit of God ok.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by phemmyfour: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
ivana10:
The prophets are not the problem but the people. If there are fake prophets, the people are looking for prophets and not GOD. Seek GOD, GOD will send the True Prophets. When the People are ready, the real Prophets will appear. When the people cry out to GOD, GOD sends His Messengers.
Comprehension= Zero

You and I are today's prophet

You and I are distracted and lack commitment
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by kponkedenge(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buliwyf:
Because no miracles were happening in those days either. Those days were rife with illiteracy and superstitions and people were just making up stories to feel better.

The fact that there are no separate independent sources that alludes to any of the claimed miracles is a great sign that the bible is just a compendium of lies and half-truths.

Take the story of Esther for example. It cannot be independently verified even though the Persian king in the story is a well-known historical personality with records. The Jews in Israel have come to recognize the story as just mere allegory for teaching and religious encouragement. But moronic Africans in their backwardness will argue to their death that it is an actual story because their pastor said so.

If you have any link about what you're saying.... Then share.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Blitzerz: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
studentofTruth:

Even Jesus didnt heal all sick people in His time on earth.
If Your unbelief is like cancer, nobody will help u remove it.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by 1Sharon(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
tctrills:
God relates with man according to time and place. Each dispensation has a special relationship with God. The primitive man needed God to heal leprosy, today leprosy as a disease is fading off the earth thanks to science.
The modern man has solved many of the problems we looked to God for miracles. Its just like a child, the more mature he gets, the less he would depend on his parents.

You do know there are.incurable diseases right? Where is God to heal them?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by 1Sharon(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rick9:

What about regenerating an amputated limb?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ask a medical doctor friends or nurses unusual things happening in hospitals.

Technology is also a global miracle event

Health inventions etc
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by ButterBurger: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na government and Technology.
Maybe if we go back to monarchy rules across the globe.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Corea4king(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Orlu13:
Please how do I make post on nairaland

Go to section or categories, you will see create a new topic down
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
I think you're being sarcasm here.

C'mon get the hell out of my mention. Nonsense!!!!

What makes you think he's being sarcastic?

What if it was true?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by judedwriter(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?

God still works miracles to this day.

The only difference is that God manifests Himself more THROUGH US BY THE HOLY SPIRIT these days in the NT than the OT.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by sunkoye: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
They do.... miracles do happen. But the real sons of God don't scream it. Signs and wonders dey happen ohhh...

You can only know what's going on if you walk in the corridors of power.

Ask any one in the office of intercession... those that look out for the burden of God. You will know what is really going on.

Plenty things they happen.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by pargelenis(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Orlu13:
Please how do I make post on nairaland
You have to make a post five minutes before you wake up.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Rere1990: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hshsh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? / Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. / Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.