Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (25296 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bouncing2:

So what's yinka doing in my mom's villa then!?
What's Ade doing in Awka
And hosts of them.

They're all into bricklaying and stuffs....
All of them wants to take igbo babes as wives cos according to them 'na monkeys with tribal marks full una ofe mmanu areas" cheesy
January-december they're righ' here,,none visits home,,,said they can't put up with your juju kingdoms and unrest

11 million Igbos fleeing to the peaceful Yorubaland to escape millions of ritualists in Igboland...Umahi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by 77up(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:
Oga relocate to akure and give us posted

Whatever nonsense image you are trying to paint Yoruba , one very good clear things is everyone known you people are the most hateful set of people in earth.

Rubbish !

6 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LILTJAY: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingyakos:

which one mmong....
isi bukwagi...onya ara
Afonja skull minners
stupid ajeokutamamomi language. .
Useless tribe of global criminals

5 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by whodeyhere: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
OMG!!! I came here to see what advice has been given to the OP only to find out that the thread has turned to full scale tribal bashing. I pity the young people wey still no get sense till now while our common enemy(politicians) are having filled day because they have successfully filled our mind with hate that is not supposed to be there. If the tribes really hate themselves like we see here everyday then our politician should not be harmoniously stealing our money as a team, in fact they even inter-marry sef. I pity the younger generation because it does does not look like we are ever going to get sense anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
zicoraads:
My friend too just relocated from Minna to Akure. I visited him last year, great place.

I'm also planning to relocate, but not sure of where yet. Maybe Lagos. grin cheesy

Cc: PrimadonnaO. tongue

Come nau... cheesy
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba man said northerners literary be like millions for Yoruba land

Yoruba land wey Fulani don take over deserted towns and ghost villages

If they yoruba man go east or south south see northerners they go die na

Nigerians una see What tribalism has done to a tribe ..

They don’t leave their enclave and imagine things with their brain

Ignorance abound majorly...

How do yoruba then claim Sophisticators grin

Yoruba love for their media

They already believe the North is hungry... yet the North feed the south.. and can do without North

Yoruba propaganda has made many of them dumb.. honestly .. the propaganda is doing more harm than good to them

Someday their eyes will open to the reality and Yoruba will discover that aside Lagos state

The rest of the southwest Yoruba land of Nigeria is still living in the 80”s

Then they will need to mine half of Yoruba skull to develop their land .. and no government to blame

This is the sad reality of Yoruba people that they hate to hear
NBS .. calms Yoruba peoples

Imagine Yoruba comparing northern Nigeria of Kano to yorubaland

Dem must get sense someday
stop wailing and calm down.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LLiKYekoba: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol

Nobody does ritual killings like Igbos the originators.It is a culture so they do not always report it.
Lots of Igbos are fleeing South East because of high ritual killings and poverty..

Like I always say, to be yoruba is to be an expert at self-deceit. grin

Even you, I know you are sure your head will remain intact on your neck anyday you decide to die and get buried in yorubaland. That is if you are lucky they don't remove it by themselves while you are still breathing. grin grin
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm glad some of the tribalistic jingoist comments were removed.

I did that late last year and to be honest with you, it's not easy one bit however I had gone down to Ibadan to see things for myself for over two months before making that decision.

My saving grace was I had supportive friends and family who made the experience seamless but the irony of the whole story is man is still planning to go back to the north side again (this time around, it's only me) to go hustle, I discovered that some of the staples is quite cheaper and there are ready markets down here, na make person just do hin home work well, pray to God make bad luck or Bubu and hin boys no jam man pikin..
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by ArewaNorth: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Arewanorth grin over to you
KANO has more industries than any other Nigerian state before emergence of OBJ as President of the FRN in 1999. OBJ killed industrial growth in Nigeria by allowing power sector to decay deliberately under his watch.
OBJ supplied Lagos and Ogun with gas pipeline which paved way for the relocation of mass industries from Kaduna and KANO to Lagos and Ogun due to lack of power. If not because his intention was tactical, all the regions in Nigeria should have benefitted from that gas pipeline projects.
Now there are two industrial estates in KANO built by industrialists since military regime which are now closed with hundredth of industries not functioning for decades, you will be in serious shock if u see the number of companies idle and decaying; Sharada and Bompai industrial estates are typical victims of OBJ's economic sabotage regime.
The guy making that claim must not bark out of knowledge, he needs to go to KANO and see with his eyes rather than the usual chest beating. KANO is the worst hit state by tax collection corruption but the numbers would have been different...
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by georgeakins: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Go and ask Adeyinka Grandson why he is in jail. You can only dream of killing Igbos in your region. Dreams cos you will find it harder to actually do so.

Igbos are in SW because SW is also leeching off Nigeria resources. So quit kidding yourself that there is something special about SW. SW is what it is because of Nigeria. Without Nigeria, no one will want to go there. Isn't that why you lots want to die Nigerian?

As for where Yorubas relocate to, it's inconsequential to most Igbos, so like most Igbos I don't give a hoot where Yoruba or anyone for that matter migrates to. I don't keep track. But if you indeed migrate to another man's land, why are you bitter to the point of even making reference to the point that your fellow country men travel to a part of their country? Your hate must always seep out despite every effort to mask it?

Stay in your backward region, simple!

Yorubas are everywhere, except South East.
Only Ibos live in Iboland

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Like I always say, to be yoruba is to be an expert at self-deceit. grin

Even you, I know you are sure your head will remain intact on your neck anyday you decide to die and get buried in yorubaland. That is if you are lucky they don't remove it by themselves while you are still breathing. grin grin

Nobody does ritual killings like Igbos the originators.It is a culture so they do not always report it.
Lots of Igbos are fleeing South East because of high ritual killings and poverty..

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by georgeakins: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Lasisi my yoruba tailor would rather die in Igboland than go back to Iseyin.
Ileya o, ramadan o, Eid- malud, eid fitr etc, he no dey go. I have never seen him travel for once back to yorubaland for any holiday, same with Kunle, yemi, Baba ijesha that own herbal shops in Igboland. grin

And I notice that yorubas in Igboland arr usually neater and cleaner than yorubas living in yorubaland. Even the ones wey dey sell agbo dey fine pass the bilikisus and shukuras in oyo and sarki. cheesy

Trustedhands and HeeBraHim2 are you doubting? grin

Continue to deceive yourself.
Which Yoruba live in Iboland?
Only Ibos live in Iboland..
Have you ever met anyone speaking Ibo language who is not an Ibo person?

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LLiKYekoba: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
georgeakins:

Continue to deceive yourself.
Which Yoruba live in Iboland?
Only Ibos live in Iboland..
Have you ever met anyone speaking Ibo language who is not an Ibo person?

Like I say, yorubas wake up every morning and beat their chests saying - "today I am going to deceive myself'. grin

You can never be a true yoruba man, if you are not a natural expert at deceiving yourself. It is impossible. grin

Go figure.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
georgeakins:

Stay in your backward region, simple!

Yorubas are everywhere, except South East.
Only Ibos live in Iboland
You are wike..d.
You want him to stay in Osuland so they can use him for rituals.
They dont only mine skulls,they pound skulls and also devour skulls.. grin

11 millions Igbos have fled to Yorubaland...Umahi.

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by intergral(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
King44:
what nonsense talk is this?

You live your life on social media and you think that is reality?

Some people are block heads on this platform
You're definitely one of the block heads..
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by michresakidjo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.

Akure....ijapo.. Alagbaka... Aule.. Oba ile.. These are the only areas I can beat my chest about. Considering security and environmental influence on your kids. Oke ijebu too is okay coz it's very close to both ijapo and Alagbaka.. Edolodge area in particular. If you can affords the rent.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by blesoh(f): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
I regret opening this post, cos what is happening here?
Tribalism has cut so deep in us, a simple question and next it's all about tribe now cry

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by MadamOk(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Well relocating is not bad

But why are you relocating, is because of job, business, family or retirement or just a new change of environment.. If it worth it you can relocate
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Aaay: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by 007Marvel(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yes Oluku is Peaceful,e get where night waka take good? No Waka for night and you go enjoy oluku
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by 007Marvel(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
OVB123:
Oluku is very peaceful? Hmmmm! Ugbowo, isiohor and olukun are danger zone oooo. On the issue of accomodation, benin city has good houses expecially flat.

Yes Oluku is peaceful! E no get where night Waka take good! Total area self you fit dey there around 2 for night no level!
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by nwadikeokey11: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
We ought to have kill all of you in our region if we're truly hate mongers yet a day can't pass without some set of ibos coming to the west. Haven't you asked yourself why Yorubas would rather relocate abroad than move to southeast? But the dream of a young ibo boy is to save up to live in southwest.
You are a complete maggot to think that your dirty Yoruba people are not living in the East. As far back as when i was a kid your Yoruba people have being living in my village in their numbers, i mean village not even city. If a count should be made you will be shocked at how many of your Yoruba people that are living in the East. I went to see my family in the village of Ikwere in Rivers state last year and was completely surprised at the number of the yaribas living in that village because they occupy every space in that village. You pig maggot village champion thinks your Yoruba people are not living in the East? I pity you pig indeed. For i have boarded same vehicle from Owerri going to my village and was surprised to meet a Yoruba guy from Ogun who knows all the roads in my area far more than myself and speak Igbo very well. He said he has lived there for many years and even belong to the village meeting. Travel and see Yoruba pig.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by OVB123: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
007Marvel:

Yes Oluku is peaceful! E no get where night Waka take good! Total area self you fit dey there around 2 for night no level!
How many years you don dey 4 oluku now?
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by BigBizzy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na lie oh....stay there. The north is more viable and secure
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by bizhop01: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buy helmet
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.

I am from Ondo town so I know a little about Akure.

It is a modern, beautifully planned but simple town. It even has its own Shoprite. Rent isn't expensive and there are banks everywhere. The busiest street is Oba Adesida road with lots of commercial activity going on.

That's the most I can say. I am sure you'll enjoy the place. It does not have the harrowing grind of Lagos.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by grandstar(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba man said northerners literary be like millions for Yoruba land

Yoruba land wey Fulani don take over deserted towns and ghost villages

If they yoruba man go east or south south see northerners they go die na

Nigerians una see What tribalism has done to a tribe ..

They don’t leave their enclave and imagine things with their brain

Ignorance abound majorly...

How do yoruba then claim Sophisticators grin

Yoruba love for their media

They already believe the North is hungry... yet the North feed the south.. and can do without North

Yoruba propaganda has made many of them dumb.. honestly .. the propaganda is doing more harm than good to them

Someday their eyes will open to the reality and Yoruba will discover that aside Lagos state

The rest of the southwest Yoruba land of Nigeria is still living in the 80”s

Then they will need to mine half of Yoruba skull to develop their land .. and no government to blame

This is the sad reality of Yoruba people that they hate to hear
NBS .. calms Yoruba peoples

Imagine Yoruba comparing northern Nigeria of Kano to yorubaland

Dem must get sense someday

I don't understand all the hate here. Igbos are doing well in Yoruba land. In my hometown Ondo, they dominate a lot of commercial activity such as retailing of apparel. No one is bothering them.

There are many fine cities in Yoruba land. North does have beautiful capital cities such as Bauchi but a sincere Hausa man will tell you there's no business there. It is just fine for face, Many Yoruba cities, especially the ones in Ogun state are thriving, with lots of Igbos and Hausas doing business.

All this hatred that emanates here is simply ridiculous. I have half-siblings who are part Igbo from their mother's side. My older sister who is the firstborn of the family brought my Igbo half-sister for a 2-month family reunion in London in 2020. My sister paid for her flight and took care of her accommodation.

Lagos by the way beats Kano any day. Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria. It had a natural harbor so was favored by the British who colonized us.

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by SWATMan: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Simon Ekpa is next. Just watch and see. You will wail tire eehn.

That means you have accepted the fact that your tribesmen are the true definition of hate filled urchins.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
SWATMan:

That means you have accepted the fact that your tribesmen are the true definition of hate filled urchins.
All Nigerians know which tribe is full of hatred and haters.It is a documented fact.How can a tribe kill almost all the educated leaders of another just because of greed and hatred?
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by iyke2frankeze: 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cover your head and that of your household with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ! So that skull miners will not notice you.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by orumba(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Move as soon as possible,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Flood Destroys 100 Houses, Displaces 300 Persons / FG Begins Construction Of 700 Km Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road / Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.