Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,021 members, 7,893,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog (452 Views)

Medieval ARPG Devlog - Hobby Project / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by TsbAfrica: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2022
I am working on a video game with the aim to strongly capitalize on storytelling, it is a Nigerian themed videogame aimed at exiting my fellow Nigerian game developers to take advantage of technology and tell stories to the world... the time is NOW.... Haha I am Ade Kingston but you can call me Cake! and please stay tuned there is Gona be more.... lots more.

if you have ideas on what can make it even better please don't hesitate to share and also if you want to parner... jump in! lets put Nigerian stories out there in all mediums. and you can check my siggy if you need to reach me outside here too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKJcjS24D6s

1 Like

Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by DigitalStepdad: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Awesome bro, this looks very promising !!!!
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2022
Why don't you give it a nigeria traditional name?
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by Padipadi: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Well done. My own concern is what's Musia?
It's not a Yoruba word or name?
Give it indigenous name includin go names of characters too
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by TsbAfrica: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
Why don't you give it a Nigeria traditional name?
thanks for the comment i got musia from the word museum... just a crazy idea i get but let me explain the madness...

stadium... stadia

museum ... musia..

but I think a Yoruba name will make a whole lot f sense i gree.

1 Like

Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by TsbAfrica: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Padipadi:
Well done. My own concern is what's Musia?
It's not a Yoruba word or name?
Give it indigenous name includin go names of characters too

i am going to change the name to reflect Yoruba language but the name of the character is LARA. will be uploading some character details late today too... thanks for the advice I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by TsbAfrica: 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
this is yeni a little girl the protagonist will eventually rescue in the game only to find out what she really is and have to escape from the monster the little girl has become.

2 Likes

Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by Padipadi: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
TsbAfrica:

i am going to change the name to reflect Yoruba language but the name of the character is LARA. will be uploading some character details late today too... thanks for the advice I appreciate
welcome
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by Iseoluwani: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
Why don't you give it a nigeria traditional name?

Op pls do this
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by Iseoluwani: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
TsbAfrica:
this is yeni a little girl the protagonist will eventually rescue in the game only to find out what she really is and have to escape from the monster the little girl has become.

Wa gbayii
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by Iseoluwani: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
TsbAfrica:

Confirm. Names like

Bolaji
Sade
Okanlawon
Adefaka
Latoosa
Balogun
Ogunmola
Efunsetan

Pls do this for gamers
Re: Musia The Encounter (yoruba Video Game ) Devlog by hothuntee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Drop link make we download na. Then, you can get a honest review after gameplay.
grin I promise to be nice with my review

(1) (Reply)

Logitech G733 Gaming Headset For Give Away Price / I Have Nioh Collection For Ps5 .come With Ur Offers / Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.