Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,632 members, 7,948,427 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back (740 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back by ExploreFeelings(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2022
My marriage had ended just after 5 years of being together. I didn’t want to end things with my beautiful wife but we were constantly fighting and there was no moment of peace, so we decided to divorce each other. It was my suggestion that we go our separate ways and my wife agreed to it. I was free again! No more fighting and quarreling! And I can find new women to date or sleep with. I hadn’t felt so free for so long.
I started going out with new women, I was happy at first. I could stay out late without worrying about annoying my wife. I could go out with any woman I wanted without feeling like I was doing something wrong. But soon I started comparing these women with my ex-wife. They weren’t as pretty as her, the kind of connection I had with her I couldn’t feel it with these women. I was tired of the late nights, I wish there was someone to call me to come home early. I wish there was somebody waiting for me at home. What was going on with me? Was I still in love with my ex-wife? Why can’t I seem to forget her?
We have been divorced for more than 2 years and the kids usually come to visit me. During the first year my ex-wife had tried to reach out to me but I didn’t want anything to do with her. I was still enjoying my freedom. So, she stopped calling or even caring. The only thing that connected the two of us was our kids. A boy and a girl, one was 4 and the other was 6 years old. My ex-wife would drop them at my door without saying a word to me and I wouldn’t say anything to her either. Or I would pick them up from their street. It was a normal routine we were all used to, but I was becoming tired of it. I wanted my ex-wife to visit with the kids but I knew she wouldn’t agree. She had cut me off entirely after the first year of the divorce. I didn’t have any idea which house she was staying in or what she was doing. I only saw her when she came to drop off the kids.
Read Also https://www.xplorefeelings.com/signs-your-husband-has-a-side-chick-and-how-to-break-them-up/
This very Saturday morning when she came to drop our kids at my house, I didn’t let her go. She was looking even prettier now and I wanted to take her to our old room and make love to her. But she barely answered me. I told her she was shining and she smiled. It made me remember the first time I had made her and how she smiled when I asked her out. Why did I ever let her go? Why?
Every day she came to drop off our kids I will try to flirt with her but she would ignore me. And that was when I decided I must win her over again. I didn’t care if she had a new man in her life or not, I wanted her badly.
One fateful Saturday when I went to drop off my kids, I didn’t just drop them on the street, I followed them to their house. My wife opened the door and was surprised to see me standing at the door. The house was beautiful and I knew my wife couldn’t have afforded something so big on her own, something told me she had a man in her life but I didn’t care. I wanted her.
She invited me to the house and I sat down to talk to her. She was putting on a skimpy gown and I couldn’t just get my eyes off her body. She sent the kids into their room when she saw the way I was looking at her.
“Why have you come to our house today? What do you want?” she asked
“I feel like I made a mistake divorcing you, I want you back” I confessed
She simply laughed and touched my cheek. “You are looking really handsome, those women are taking good care of you”
“I want you back, no other woman but you” I begged and I don’t know what pushed me to go to her and start kissing her. She didn’t stop me, she looked at me like she wanted more! So, I didn’t stop.
“You shouldn’t have left me! No woman can make you feel things I make you feel. No woman can make you burn with desire like I do. Tell me you need me” She commanded
I repeated her words, I wanted her that badly. We started kissing and pulling off each other’s clothes. We didn’t care if anyone found us, we were just crazy…our emotions were controlling us. We were almost naked when we heard a loud knock.
Complete story here https://graceafricanstories./2022/04/03/my-ex-wife/
Re: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back by matrix199(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2022
...Complete the story here' just messed up the story. Now i'm starting to think your story is 'tales by moonlight'.

Well, whether it's real or fictional, never be the first to chicken out from a marriage. And it's true that you don't value what you have until you've lost it.

Let me seize this opportunity to publicly apologise to my woman. I'm sorry for what i did. I love you, i love the beautiful kids we have. I miss you like a baby misses B.M
Re: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back by Felimax(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2022
You were a boy then became a man and thereafter became an adult boy. Lots of folks like you are what you find all over the net, the marriage is a scam crew.

If I were to be the one your wife is now dating and you end up coming into the house I acquired for her then just be ready to right your will cos I will catch you and pretend I did not see you so that nobody can trace your death to neither me nor your ex-wife. She is now your ex just let us have our peace.
Re: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back by Double0h7(f): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Nollywood writes on the beat grin
Re: Why Can't I Stop Thinking About My Ex-wife? I Want Her Back by dacblogger: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Although I didn't finish the story but the woman no get sense sha undecided
How dare you forgive him that easily angry

(1) (Reply)

It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here / Why Do Nigerians Brokeshame? / Rihanna Has Big Boobs As She Thanks Tems For Writing New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.