Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC (2007 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) / Adamu: Why Consensus Won’t Work For Presidential Primary / Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC by PrinceOfLagos: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lol. That man is too greedy.
Ashiere Tinubu will not be president, I promise .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC by PressMyButton: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Nonentities won't cease to amaze me. Y'all forecasted so many tales of doom going into the convention, he silenced you and was a big gainer of the convention. Y'all have started another round of dooms-telling ahead of the primaries.. Since 2015, nothing you've all predicted against him has come to pass, instead he keeps getting stronger. Tinubu is your meal ticket, you all needed to chop anyways.
Re: Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC by Mintum: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
If those SWAGA fools mean well for Yoruba people, why not present our best materials like PYO, Fayemi, Akinwunmi Adesina even Aketi? You want to present a well known thief and self centered blind bat as the "candidate of Yoruba people" to go and mess up the country more and disgrace the Yoruba nation by providing corrupt and clueless leadership. I will say it again, if Tinubu is the best we can offer as a people then let other regions that have better options have the office. I will never support a Tinubu presidency and so will anyone that is truthful to himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC by descarado: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Beremx:
So you would prefer Tinubu to Osinbajo? You deserve a slap from Will Smith
cheesy cheesy

You should be made president sdp lagos women chapter cheesy
Re: Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC by Validated: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2022
National Leader is a great office now ... Tinubu should be contented with Lagos abeg!
Re: Why Consensus May Force Tinubu Out Of APC by Validated: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Consensus right? I'm not sure if APC can try that and if they adopt consensus definitely they are going adopt Bola Ahmed Tinubu anything than that will lead to where Hausa ,fulani and igbo going on their own.

Noisemakers! Abegi, park well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Best Shot At Igbo Presidency? / Atiku Abubakar Will Win The Election Of 2023 / BREAKING: Senate President, Lawan Loses Battle For Yobe North APC Senatorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.