Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Android App That Provides All Muslim Needs- Ramadan Kareem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Android App That Provides All Muslim Needs- Ramadan Kareem (176 Views)

Is It A Sin To Masturbate During Ramadan Kareem? / Ramadan Kareem / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android App That Provides All Muslim Needs- Ramadan Kareem by orangemoon: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Islamified is an Android app that provides all Muslim needs, Holy Quran without servers and no extra space, Azkar and Duaa, and also contains a reminder of specific time and occasions.
*It is a High-quality app with Qibla Direction, Prayer Times, Works without servers, Full Holy Quran with high-quality sound , Azkar and duaa Daily reminder also Supports 6 International languages*
It has been published to play Store for *FREE download worldwide.*

Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/Islamifiedapp

You can download the app from google playstore here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orangemoon.islamified

Ramadan Kareem !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android App That Provides All Muslim Needs- Ramadan Kareem by smartsecurities: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Great app. My phone is now Islamified.
Please include other utils like e- tesba
Keep it up and thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android App That Provides All Muslim Needs- Ramadan Kareem by orangemoon: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please lets have your contributions to the improvement of the app. Thanks for downloading and using

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When Your Pastor Is Being Manipulative And Meddlesome? / Is Religion This Confusing / Tell Me What You See After 15 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.