Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,851 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud (1204 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by pawilson(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
The governor pointed out that justice delayed is justice denied.

He said the State government would open rehabilitation centers for those who dropped their arms and set up a truth and reconciliation panel to investigate and placate those who lost their lives and property in the course of the struggle.

Soludo said he is ready for total engagement with all parties, including the aggrieved, in the quest for peace.

He called on all genuine agitators to drop their arms and leave the forest while warning criminal elements taking advantage of the situation to hold the people to withdraw or face the full force of the law.

“We will engage with the good, the bad and the ugly, we will not discriminate against anybody.

“We need more engagement than force in solving the problems, we need peace and security in our land to make progress, we can’t continue to cut our nose to spite our face.

“All churches should announce the Monday prayers,” saying “they will also signal the end of Monday sit-at-home order that had lingered for months,” he said.

In their 8-point Communique, the body of traditional ruler and Clergy in the Southeast called on the Federal Government to free Kanu unconditionally to douse the tension in the region.

The Communique which was read by Igwe Alfred Achebe, the Obi of Onitsha, condemned the Monday sit-at-home directive which started on Aug. 9 last year, describing it as self destructive and inimical to progress of the region.

The joint body regretted that even when the IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu, had withdrawn the other since Aug. 24, killings, abductions and burning of property have not stopped.

The Communique was signed by Achebe, His Grace Archbishop Valerian Okeke of Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese, Igwe Lawrence Agbuzu, Chairman, Enugu State Traditional Rulers Council, His Grace, Most Rev. Chibuzo Okpoko for Bishop and Archbishop and Prof Solo Chukwulobelu for the Anambra government.

Achebe said that they have proposed meetings with the presidency on the problem of the Southeast but had not received a response from the federal government.

He said the agitation was caused by perceived injustice against the Southeast and that only a constructive engagement would address the problems which were further hurting the people.

The body called on all injured, aggrieved and victims of the insecurity in the Southeast in the last three years to embrace the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Anambra government.

According to the body, “we recognise that there is country-wide agitation for restructuring of inter-ethnic and inter-governmental relations in Nigeria, with a view to greater inclusiveness.

“We therefore share the genuine concern over the political and economic marginalisation of the Southeast Geo-Political Zone of Nigeria, a major plank of the agitation by the IPOB.

“We call for constructive and continuous dialogue by all parties as a more sustainable solution to overcoming the challenge and win the hearts and minds of the people.
“We join our voices to the call for the unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Federal Government in order to douse the current tensions across the Southeast.

“We call on all criminal elements masquerading as working under the instruction of IPOB or ESN to cease and desist from further acts of violence and criminality or face “theism” placeable force of law and order.

“We call on all who may have taken up arms in the belief that their grievances could be achieved only through armed struggle to lay down their arms.

“We declare Monday, April 4th, 2022, as a Day Of Prayer For Peace for Alaigbo (Igboland) and implore Anambra residents and all religious congregations to join in this important day of prayer at Cathedrals, Churches and prayer houses across the area by 11:00 am,” it said.

The peace dialogue had representatives from the National Assembly, State Houses of Assembly, Town Union leaderships, Traditional institutions, Religious institutions, security agencies, youth groups, women groups, Ohanaeze, among others. (NAN)

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Way to go..

I trust Soludo to always be diplomatic on his approach.
Those expecting him to militarize Anambra state will be put to shame.
Obiano ruled Anambra for 8 years and we enjoyed peace with less ipob activities.
I believe Soludo will actually follow peace and dialogue..
Sometimes the best answer to some agitations
is dialogue and peace..
Ipob activities are fully on ground during GEJ'S time but they were non existence because Gej didn't see them threat..
Uzodinma that invited military to kill his people and raze down houses just to please enemies of igbos has he enjoyed peace?
No.
Soludo should not be distracted and remain focused to deliver the dividend of democracy to Anambra people.
God bless Anambra State..

Copied from Achalugonwa

Modified by Cynthia

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Totilopussylick(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
tongue
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Pdalds: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Soludo the man of the moment

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by derecho(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Anieke77(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Over thinking no fit too me
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by edmaraja: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Soludo is a very intelligent man and very sensible leader.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Fbisshit: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Watching this man with his bravery..

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Abdul05: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Landmack: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ipob illiterate miscreants get block head. They don’t understand the word peace and dialogue.

Na gragragra put them for this present predicament wey dem dey. A rat is in DSS cage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Frigga13: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Soludo kuru akwukwo .. uburu ya do intact.. not an elite by accident or intellect by mistake

No be OBIANO the foolish drunk.. that can reason even when drunk and high..

All those foolish anambrains defwnding ekpa ignorance online .. guess una brain don see how Brain dey walk

One idiotic imp was bragging how IPOB go do this one for nkwo roundabout , show you power , beat you up an Nnewi man.. happy that his ekpa boys are burng his state and he sit in umudim Akabo and be ranting silly

Igbo beating fellow igbo ontop Same ideology they’re fighting for

If they come succeed .. Na to kill the weak once and lord the rest

Hope igbos are seeing where their Biafra nation is going ..

Abakiliki boys go begin dictate how you igbo go fvck your wife

Ekpa will get to that.. keep supporting nonsense sit at home .. and hailing stupidity

God bless Soludo..

Soludo just tidy onitsha and Nnewi .. free those wey like oppression to enjoy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by PrinceOfLagos: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
I wish you well Soludo
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
"You Can Read To Be Intelligent But, Wisdom Comes From GOD". Gov. Charles Chukwuma Soludo Is A Wise Man

God bless Charlie Nwa Mgbafor.

God Bless Ndi Anambra.

God bless Ndi IGBO.

GOD BLESS LOVERS OF FREEDOM.

You don't settle everything forcefully, sometimes you apply wisdom and that's what Buhari lacks.
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Yibo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cownu is not leaving out plision soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Coldsperm: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Release MNK and all these will stop. If not, nothing can stop those guys from enforcing the Sit-at-home every Monday as they have been doing. The Security agents here have been demoralized. Three Police stations at Amichi, Ezinifite and Ukpor was destroyed all in one day just two days ago. Their numbers are increasing and they are upgrading their Armouries and guns from the normal Ak47 and Pump action guns we know to more dangerous automatic ones. No paper or blog reported that on March 17th which was the day Soludo was sworn in, 8 Policemen were killed at Idemili and their vehicles burnt down. Release MNK for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by jmoore(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Southeast governors should go and learn from Wike on how to deal with IPOB terrorists.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
jmoore:
Southeast governors should go and learn from Wike on how to deal with IPOB terrorists.

Why don't you advice Buhari and Gov. Masari to go and learn from Wike on how to deal with bandits??

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by SILVERLINES: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Zombie and Buhari government will not agree to do the right thing
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by PressMyButton: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Buhari to Soludo : When the association of your elders in Ohaneze came to me, I sent them back. Soludo, stop smoking weed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by PressMyButton: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
jmoore:
They are all complicit, what they are doing is nothing but a deceitful charade. When Uzodima requested the Army to deal ruthlessly with Ipob pigs, they( ibos) accused him of inviting fulani security forces to kill ibo people. Make we just siddon dey watch as dem dey do.
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Sergio101(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Soludo my man cool

1 Like

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by QuotaSystem: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
PMB would be on his own, then some SE leaders would come meet him with a ridiculous request.

The same people that accuse Buhari of interfering with the judiciary, are now begging him to kindly interrupt an ongoing trial and free a suspect being tried for treason among other crimes. Why not ask him to halt all ongoing cases nationwide and throw all prison gates open? Lol.

When he waxes another album in response again after “dot in a circle”, they will start bombing and cannibalizing themselves again in protest. Back to square one.

Anyways they should remember to bring along a hearing aid with studio amplifier because our Jubrin has serious ear problems in case they’ve forgotten wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Afamed: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jokers
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
I knew Soludo is giving tacit support to IPOB and Kanu.

After all IPOB assisted APGA election victory by cancelling election boycott at last minute making election easy to rig for ruling party.

Confused governor.

Abeg you people should stop disturbing Baba for Aso Rock angry
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by GenPutin: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:
Soludo kuru akwukwo .. uburu ya do intact.. not an elite by accident or intellect by mistake

No be OBIANO the foolish drunk.. that can reason even when drunk and high..

All those foolish anambrains defwnding ekpa ignorance online .. guess una brain don see how Brain dey walk

One idiotic imp was bragging how IPOB go do this one for nkwo roundabout , show you power , beat you up an Nnewi man.. happy that his ekpa boys are burng his state and he sit in umudim Akabo and be ranting silly

Igbo beating fellow igbo ontop Same ideology they’re fighting for

If they come succeed .. Na to kill the weak once and lord the rest

Hope igbos are seeing where their Biafra nation is going ..

Abakiliki boys go begin dictate how you igbo go fvck your wife

Ekpa will get to that.. keep supporting nonsense sit at home .. and hailing stupidity

God bless Soludo..

Soludo just tidy onitsha and Nnewi .. free those wey like oppression to enjoy

See this mumu afonja,we real Igbos know your tactics...
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Osamabiladen2: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Anything to release ohamadike is a welcome development
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Osamabiladen2: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Anything to release ohamadike is a welcome development
jmoore:
���
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Not upto 3 weeks in office, Oga governor don fall person hand.
*smh*

So genius Soludo came up with the idea, that releasing a terrorist leader is the solution to terrorism.

In fact I tire!

Last time he was released in 2017, did his release reduce or increase insecurity?

Soludo solution indeed.
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by Ofodirinwa: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
talk talk
Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by jmoore(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Why don't you advice Buhari and Gov. Masari to go and learn from Wike on how to deal with bandits??
Ogbunike is my hometown!! Soludo is my governor. I will not take panadol for northern people!!!

It is obvious the Wike treatment pain you very very well.

Re: I’ll Lead South East Govs To FG For ‘expeditious Release’ Of Nnamdi Kanu — Solud by IamWonderful: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
bg

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Ex-president Jonathan's Campaign Posters Floor APC Secretariat / The Moment Buhari Smiled When Amaechi Said Hire Me, Fire Me If I Don't Deliver / Osun Poll: Aregbesola’s Faction Declares Stand, To Support APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.