Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Every POS Agent Don't Want You To Know! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Every POS Agent Don't Want You To Know! (1029 Views)

POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) / POS Agent / Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every POS Agent Don't Want You To Know! by Smiley21: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hello,

If you would want to know how you can start a POS business that is profitable anywhere in Nigeria. Then there's some good news for you

You need to see this

About 3 years ago, I discovered this simple and easy strategy, that most POS businesses/agents don't want you to know, to increase my profit in the business.
Re: What Every POS Agent Don't Want You To Know! by Oxb90: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
What did you discover? Which kain thing be this

3 Likes

Re: What Every POS Agent Don't Want You To Know! by Payperboii(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oxb90:
What did you discover? Which kain thing be this
I Taya

3 Likes

Re: What Every POS Agent Don't Want You To Know! by Mustack: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Smiley21:
Hello,

If you would want to know how you can start a POS business that is profitable anywhere in Nigeria. Then there's some good news for you

You need to see this

About 3 years ago, I discovered this simple and easy strategy, that most POS businesses/agents don't want you to know, to increase my profit in the business.

Lies everywhere

(1) (Reply)

50mm 38mm 25mm 19mm 16mm 12mm Stainless Steel Shining Pipes 304 Price In Nigeria / Cheapest airbnb Shortlet Accommodation In Ikeja Lagos @ 13k / Company Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.