Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,524 members, 7,895,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Should She Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her? (1979 Views)

Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? / Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? / When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Tell Her? by Blunttruth: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
haggai247:

Abeg comrade where you see for where God give someone wife?
You make your decision when will people learn to live God from their affairs?
The Adam wey God give Eve you no see where adamu dey complain to bros J.

Here's the real truth know what you want and go for it.

All men wey sabi dey Attract they will never chase any woman.

God guides .
Re: Should She Tell Her? by Uzomacharles: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
AdeniyiAr9:
My relationship with my girlfriend is about 7 months old.
Early Las year, she had a little intimate session with a male friend of hers who they attend the same church. That was before we met. They never had sex, (I Know this cos I deflowered her). She told me about this from the outset cos we told each other our past.
She got close to the male friend through one of her besties, a childhood friend and a member of the same church.
Ever since we've been dating I noticed the closeness she still has with the guy. She claims he is just a friend, whereas the guy keeps calling her my love of which she sometimes does reciprocate.
The guy keep wanting to kiss her each time they meet. Infact, the guy wants to sleep with her despite her insistence that she has a boyfriend. The guy disturbance continued till like 2 weeks back after she left nysc camp.
Now this is the issue, last week, she found out that the guy wooed that her close friend and that one is hell bent on dating him. Infact, they are an item already.
From my own observation, the guy is a player. That my babe friend is quite close to me too.
The issue now is, should my babe tell her friend of her one time kissing and touching with the guy to warn her ahead?
I'm thinking the guy switched to the new girl after he failed to get my babe. We've had a big fight over this cos I wonder the secrecy in the first place. Both friends wanted the guy but couldn't tell each other. The guy would have had his way with my babe if I didn't come into her life. But am just worried for my babe's friend
Should she tell her the truth?

You're acting like a SIMP..
You don't want the guy to stop your relationship but you want to stop the guy relationship....

Do you think girls listen to such advice??

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
You carry another man matter put for ur head and u forget ur own problem... I dey dance Spanish tango, ur eye go clear soon.
Re: Should She Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:
When a girl starts telling u about a guy who's disturbing to have her. Just know say she likes the guy and wishes to bang him. Of course, she'll codedly bang the guy without telling.

Nigeria girls are meant to be f*cked only, after which you should dump them and move on. As a real niggar we don't care who has Swim before us, nor who's swimming with us and who's going to swimming in that pussy after us. E no concern us bro. We only bang them and move on.

Boboyii lason! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

a seer told me that I can’t marry my girlfriend because she has a short life / I Dumped My Boyfriend For Being Childish / Nigeria girl almost kill boyfriend with sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.