Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. (888 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ok guys. Never mind.
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Preventing: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
O ow... shocked.
Seems like it's not a welcomed idea.
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Kobojunkiee: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
O ow... shocked.
Seems like it's not a welcomed idea.
You didn't even give people time to chew on it. undecided

I was even going to suggest you maybe include some other angle to your idea there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by simpleseyi: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
I hope the OP is mentally balanced

2 Likes

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You didn't even give people time to chew on it. undecided

I was even going to suggest you maybe include some other angle to your idea there. undecided

Did you get to read it before I took it down? Like you know what this is all about?

The way they were viewing and leaving without saying anything about it made me feel theyre probably not in support of it.
Before somebody will come and start calling me names.

1 Like

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Kobojunkiee: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
Did you get to read it before I took it down? Like you know what this is all about?

The way they were viewing and leaving without saying anything about it made me feel theyre probably not in support of it.
Before somebody will come and start calling me names.
Yeah, I read it before you took it down. I did read it myself before leaving ... however that didn't mean I disapproved of the idea. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Yeah, I read it before you took it down. I did read it myself before leaving ... however that didn't mean I disapproved of the idea. undecided

Ok, dear.
Maybe I'll create another one but not now.

What angle were you going to suggest by the way? so I can include it in the next if it's doable.
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Kobojunkiee: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
Ok, dear.
Maybe I'll create another one but not now.

What angle were you going to suggest by the way? so I can include it in the next if it's doable.
I was wondering why with all the hunger in the land, backyard gardening, even if in bags, is not now common place. undecided
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
I was wondering why with all the hunger in the land, backyard gardening, even if in bags, is not now common place. undecided

That can only be possible if you have space of your own. Obviously most people in this category live in rented apartments that there are hardly spaces for such. So, how does it work?

Also, the period between planting and harvest is another thing. How long is it going to take and how will they survive pending that time?

Are we on the same page or am I getting it wrong here?
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
Ok guys. Never mind.

Mercy chen chen, why are you deleting threads now? Ahn ahn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Kobojunkiee: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
That can only be possible if you have space of your own. Obviously most people in this category live in rented apartments that there are hardly spaces for such. So, how does it work?

Also, the period between planting and harvest is another thing. How long is it going to take and how will they survive pending that time?

Are we on the same page or am I getting it wrong here?
Even on a simple balcony in a rented property, a small container garden can be maintained. undecided

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
truthsayer009:

Mercy chen chen, why are you deleting threads now? Ahn ahn cheesy

I'm still on it. Don't worry,. will recreate it.
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Even on a simple balcony in a rented property, a small container garden can be maintained. undecided

For what kind of produce and is it for personal consumption or for sell?
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Kobojunkiee: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
For what kind of produce and is it for personal consumption or for sell?
Ofcourse it is for personal consumption. Using just 3 old rice bags filled with good soil, one can plant and harvest potatoes all year round on one's balcony. In another, one can plant and maintain an Ugwu vegetable plant all year round. undecided

Lack of space has never been the problem. Instead what I think is a lot of folks refuse to even consider some of these common sense solutions because they don't see others doing it yet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Ofcourse it is for personal consumption. Using just 3 old rice bags filled with good soil, one can plant and harvest potatoes all year round on one's balcony. In another, one can plant and maintain an Ugwu vegetable plant all year round. undecided

Lack of space has never been the problem. Instead what I think is a lot of folks refuse to even consider some of these common sense solutions because they don't see others doing it yet. undecided

I see.
It's actually a good idea. Ive always wanted to go into farming but the same issue. Good you mentioned it. Might look in that direction soon.

Hope they see this and give it a serious thought.

Thanks.
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Kobojunkiee: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mercychen:
I see.
It's actually a good idea. Ive always wanted to go into farming but the same issue. Good you mentioned it. Might look in that direction soon.

Hope they see this and give it a serious thought.

Thanks.
Gardening isn't necessarily farming since farmers are those who plant for commercial purposes. Gardners instead plant for personal use and that is something every Nigerian who has home to be do without second thought. undecided
Re: Seems like it's not a welcomed idea. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Gardening isn't necessarily farming since farmers are those who plant for commercial purposes. Gardners instead plant for personal use and that is something every Nigerian who has home to be do Without second thought. undecided

O I see.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Struggles To Walk After Wearing Wife’s Pants To Spite Her / Pls Help! Do You Know This Elderly Man Seen Roaming About In Abuja? (pic/video) / Cannot Tell If Am In Love Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.