Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:47 AM

Vote Out Election Riggers, Those Stealing From Us Daddy Adeboyee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Out Election Riggers, Those Stealing From Us Daddy Adeboyee (162 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Praises US For Visa Ban On "Riggers Of Kogi Election" / Breaking: PDP Youth Leader Sold Out Election Materials To APC Thugs / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Out Election Riggers, Those Stealing From Us Daddy Adeboyee by Nellyvin(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Vote Out Election Riggers, those causing insecurity and stealing our resources - Daddy Adeboye to Nigerians

...urges RCCG members to get their PVCs

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pst Enoch Adeboye has called on Nigerians to vote out Election Riggers, those causing insecurity and stealing public resources for their personal interest.

The revered Cleric gave this charge during the April 2022 edition of Thanksgiving Service which held today in Lagos.

"Hear me and hear me loud. I am not a politician and will never be. I am a pastor and father to millions of people who are members of all parties. I am not in support of anyone or any party. My job is to pray for the peace and good governance of Nigeria. Therefore as my children, register for your PVC, belong to a political party, vote for a candidate of your choice, stay there for the votes to be counted and the real winner emerges. Do not support those who rig election, steal our resources and cause insecurity. Resist those who cannot provide good governance. Vote for those who can help this country grow" he charged.

Naija Eye Witness News reports Adeboye as saying that members of the RCCG should get involved politically and support any candidate of their choice. He urged them to belong to any political party of their choice and get their PVCs ready..

He decried the spike in insecurity, the level of stealing of oil crude and called for holistic approach is steming the rising tide.

"The level of insecurity in Nigeria is alarming. You can't travel to Kaduna now by road, Air or Land. Why Kaduna? Who is trying to isolate Kaduna? After Kaduna, which state is next. More than 80 percent of oil is being stolen. It is in the news and government has not debunked it. Who is stealing the oil. Where is the money going to? What would they want to do with the money? Who are the foreign nations buying this oil?How many of these nations are friends with Nigeria" Adeboye rhetorically asked.

"Concerned authorities must wake up from slumber. We must pray against those creating insecurity in Nigeria for their gain. We must pray against those stealing our oil. We must be cautious about the spate of borrowing". He cautioned

The soft spoken Prophet noted that it is open secret that more than 90 percent of income in Nigeria is used to pay interest on money borrowed.

"We have become a begging nation borrowing. We are still borrowing and using almost all our income to service debts. We are steadily moving to bankruptcy. A whole Nigeria. Your Children, grand children and great grand children will continue to pay unless God intervenes". Adeboye lamented.

As to whether there will be election next year, Daddy GO said he has no idea as God has not told him. He warned that he should not be misquoted.

He said he was more concerned about insecurity and huge debt profile than the next election coming up in 2023. He called for concerted effort by the authorities to ensure peace, development and prosperity of Nigeria saying leaders have a duty to ensure these.

www.naijaeyewitnessnews.com
Re: Vote Out Election Riggers, Those Stealing From Us Daddy Adeboyee by silibaba: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

His Excellency Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha The Man Who The Number 1 Seat Fits. / 2023: Reno Omokri Criticizes Yemi Osinbajo Over Presidential Declaration / Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.