Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. (788 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video) / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Cosytvafrica: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
A Girlfriend surprised her boyfriend with lots of gift on his birthday and the guy's was really shocked and surprised by the level of love she had towards him as seen from his reactions.
Cc: IG@ajoke_surprises

Full video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jZKcfKtVas

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by MadamVanessa(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
shocked

Great woman she's.

I pray it doesn't end in tears.
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Lonestar124: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Alaefulu(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ehya,she do well,we wey no get gf na we dey buy ourselves gift
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
That’s why they cry after break up, who sent her all these one now? rubbish. I no dy fear break up shishi because my brain is always ahead of me and I put it to good use when relating with men, I can never get heartbroken because I won’t ever do all this rubbish. If her brother ask her for small money now, she will flare up that she doesn’t have but here she is languishing it on another woman’s son, shior
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wow.
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Peace081: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mumu girl, see as she just go waste money
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Hezzyluv: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Short people too dey do Sabi sabi

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Jennyclay(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good for her.

As for me, I won't do this rubbish to impress any Nigerian men.
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by VOsimhen144(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
This kind babe scarce like BTC

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Daniel7543: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
That’s why they cry after break up, who sent her all these one now? rubbish. I no dy fear break up shishi because my brain is always ahead of me and I put it to good use when relating with men, I can never get heartbroken because I won’t ever do all this rubbish. If her brother ask her for small money now, she will flare up that she doesn’t have but here she is languishing it on another woman’s son, shior

Peace081:
Mumu girl, see as she just go waste money

Jennyclay:
Good for her.

Until you bi.tches stop this hatred for men, you bit.ches can't experience true love.
Keep on wailing mgbekes

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Daniel7543:

Until you bi.tches stop this hatred for men, you bit.ches can't experience true love.
Keep on wailing mgbekes
Where is the hatred? Please read before you type.Can you comfortably watch your sister spend her life savings on a boyfriend? Please learn to be truthful
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by TheWolfen(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nice cheesy
Nah only two of her type dey Nigeria.

Men still dey find the second one grin

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by pretydiva(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na because say the guy himself dey try
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by Daniel7543: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is the hatred? Please read before you type.Can you comfortably watch your sister spend her life savings on a boyfriend? Please learn to be truthful
And who told you it was her life savings she spent on her boyfriend??
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend On His Birthday With Lots Of Gifts. by zeuss: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good for her.

sorry...sad story, you need help or is it pity? u must have gone through alot of pains.
I wish you health in relations.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Seen Naked In The Street Of Lagos / Davido Acquire 15 Customized 30 BG Chains Worth Millions ( Lucky Fan Get One) / Watch The S£x Video Of Cape Town Female Singer Sophia Dube Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.