Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (120130 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
adexrisk:

Is a pity dat we all fall to ds scam.
One of the applicant dat resigned 4rm his work place and sold all what he can sell to enable him ready for the journey is dead now,  Immediately after he got back home from National Theater, he slump and died to d scam,

Whoever kwns Mr. Fred whereabout  should inform him about this latest info,

I knw alot is in the same situation.

Very unfortunate.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
adexrisk:

Is a pity dat we all fall to ds scam.
One of the applicant dat resigned 4rm his work place and sold all what he can sell to enable him ready for the journey is dead now, Immediately after he got back home from National Theater, he slump and died to d scam,

Whoever kwns Mr. Fred whereabout should inform him about this latest info,

I knw alot is in the same situation.

If death is beginning to happen, can't we divulge the details of the "victim" and culpability?! Is there any secrecy that is stil necessary in this instance such as name and place of residence.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
CanImServ:

If death is beginning to happen, can't we divulge the details of the "victim" and culpability?! Is there any secrecy that is stil necessary in this instance such as name and place of residence.

@adexrisk can you get the victims info? like place of work Names and possibly if you have a close contact of the victims #
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
What a tragedy! I hope MarioFemi can write in between those lines? That is the one that is shared here on Nairaland. Who knows what is happening elsewhere like those applicants from outside Lagos. Whom have already said bye bye to their family and friends. Some even rent out their business and shops to get for BTA at hand. NIGERIANS where are we going?.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
Honestly speaking ,Moriafemi you came on to NL saying all sought of things before the 911. Now is the time we need you most on here . i remember you said in one of your post that you have Fred's Phone number. Why are you keeping mute and you feel satisfied abt what is happening to all the applicants . Bro, na wa oooo, If you fail to come out here and address us then you are a DEVIL INCARNATE.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2011
mariofemi:

I wonder how you still have the mouth to talk.you turned against crystal services just because they rejected you for your dubious act.you too,imagine yourself saying you made money from what you never believed in.justwise and the rest you can see what i was talking about,people like this spoilt the programme.members of the forum should ask him how much he collected from each applicant he attended to,who made him a consultant.he is one of the people that are charging exubitantly,now you came here to shout MURDER on a act you are part of. if rochas okorocha is a sponsor of this programme,if you ask him,do you think he will say yes. you and i know why saint nicholas denied crystal services,even crystal services was the one that advice saint nicholas to write that disclaimer in the dailies.the names you mentioned are names that i know there at crystal office,they are unauthorised agents like you,but they still believe in the programme.you were holding separate seminar on a programme you never believed in and claiming u are the one that will do the visa.you were the one that wrote petition to alagbon police station against crystal,and when they came along with NAPTIP(National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic in Persons ) to crystal office (i mentioned it in my earlier post) they investigated and were satisfied with their findings. the principal officer of crystal was even invited to a syposium held by NAPTIP.
  its obvious u are really a scammer.see for an educated person,someone like you will not be the one to get tell them to get a lawyer before they will get one themselve. Dont you know the meaning of the affidavit that crystal asked everybody to get at the FEDERAL HIGH COURT,well if you dont know its to make everything legal and binding.applicant can sue them,and they too can sue.You should be arrested for issueing affidavit from the house.i got mine from federal high court ikoyi and crystal will never take anyone that has no federal high court stamp you need to ask for forgiveness and make retribution on all the money you have collected from people that crystal did not ask for. let me ask you this,if crystal is asking for 50,700 naira,why  did you collect over 200,000 naira from applicants that come to you.You suppose to bury your head in shame. Mind you the phone numbers are still available,but the principal officer of crsytal services changed is line because of people like you.for your info,honest people and applicants have his direct line.i also have it. your case is worst than that of a prodigal son.you are a shame to human existence

Moriafemi remember all this ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2011
Mind you the phone numbers are still available,but the principal officer of crsytal services changed is line because of people like you.for your info,honest people and applicants have his direct line.i also have it. your case is worst than that of a prodigal son.you are a shame to human existence

YOU SAID THIS REMEMBER?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2011

Honestly speaking ,Moriafemi you came on to NL saying all sought of things before the 911. Now is the time we need you most on here . i remember you said in one of your post that you have Fred's Phone number. Why are you keeping mute and you feel satisfied abt what is happening to all the applicants . Bro, na wa oooo, If you fail to come out here and address us then you are a DEVIL INCARNATE.

I am new on nairaland and also an applicant.the cs issue is not a joking matter.i implore anyone with workable and achievable way forward or updated info to pls save us.speak out.

WORKING TOWARDS A CONCLUSIVE RESOLUTION. TO BE REVEALED ON MONDAY 19TH, 6AM ON NAIRALAND
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by igbonla(m): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2011
mariofemi:

WORKING TOWARDS A CONCLUSIVE RESOLUTION. TO BE REVEALED ON MONDAY 19TH, 6AM ON NAIRALAND

Any reason it can't be revealed here right now? It is weekend and nothing can happen officially between now and 6am on Monday. Hopefully, the victims can get there passports back, cut their losses and move on with the pieces of their lives. Also hoping there will be no further scam by demanding for money before the passports are handed back.

It's a pity the victims don't know how to fight this yet!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2011
@all applicants, our resolution is that you pay #1.5 million before you get your pp or you wait till our convenient time.
Thanks for believing in our program. Our concerned is to ensure you get a better living !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2011
The management and staff of CS sincerely sympatised with all applicants that have lost one or two things in the course of this program. Thanks for believing in our program
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by efiaodo: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2011
Man dominates man to injury, its true but this is just plain evil. I heard the stories of kidnappings there in 9ja, this is just like that. Holding passports for ransom. CS should be ashamed but then, the lot of of them are sociopaths
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by worry246(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2011
Passports have probably been altered and sold on to travellors.
Even if people get pp back it may have been used for fraud & carry ban.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olatiler(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2011
@ All who is this famowole
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2011
Dear applicants,
from all of us at CS. we felt your plight. All we have been doing is to make Your life better. Keep praying for us. Our competitors are actual working against our program. Thanks for believing in our program.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2011
mariofemi:

Thanks for the information , but you shouldn't have keep mute for this long. It doesn't matter what people say ,but your Positive contribution matters allot. Anyways Thanks for the little info it will give people lot of relief .
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2011
famowole:

@all applicants, our resolution is that you pay #1.5 million before you get your pp or you wait till our convenient time.
Thanks for believing in our program. Our concerned is to ensure you get a better living !

Are you people out of your senses ? What is you reason to charge 1.5m for applicant to get dere pp. ? what do you mean you are trying to help and charging such amount from same people you claim you wanted to help. famowole are you serious or just another clown like ogundokun .
To close contact of Mr Fred, if your conclusive resolution is to come out and charge applicant some more money you are deceiving yourselves . because you people have caused enough damage in peoples life already ENOUGH !!! . so let your resolution either be to show us (ALL) a photocopy of visa page on our PP and continue with your program (WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGES) or to return our passport peacefully.

God Bless our Country.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by famowole: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2011
Dear applicants
you should all remained calm your better living is important to us.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olatiler(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2011
@jaypee4r pls tell them more cos i no they are all reading our comment
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olatiler(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2011
@famowole is this what CS we tell us on monday or they are saying this true u? answer needed
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
I will only be happy if your conclusive resolution is to release applicants PP

@all applicants, our resolution is that you pay #1.5 million before you get your pp or you wait till our convenient time. Thanks for believing in our program. Our concerned is to ensure you get a better living !

A notice of warning to CS and his numerous dubious agents, if in one way or the other you place a charge on PP collection, I can assure you that you will not stay alive to enjoy the money because i am sure that will be the last you will collect and it will be used for your burial ceremonies. I stand in the gap to decree this upon every soul behind CS scam because power has been given unto me and authority has been placed upon my tongue to bind on earth and so shall it be in heaven and to trample on all snakes and scorpions. I hereby decree upon everybody that will further demand charges from applicants for PP collection that whatever ransom you use your hands to collect from any applicant for the purpose of PP collection will be used for your burial IJN. This will not come to pass only if God doesn’t exist and only if CS fulfills his promise as earlier agreed with all applicants. Dare God and collect money from applicants and see the wrath of God.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jidewin(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
I demand this famowole to state his physical address and contacts here on nairaland.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
WHY IS IT JUST SO DIFFICULT FOR FRED TO SHOW APPLICANT'S A PHOTOCOPY OF THEIR VISAS?, EVEN IF IT'S JUST 10 VISA PAGES, OUT OF THE 7000 VISAS HE CLAIMED TO HAVE SECURED?, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SUPPORT CS BUT AT THIS POINT, I THINK CS IS NOT HELPING ITSELF, , ALL THEY HAVE TO DO AT THIS POINT IS RETURN OUR PP'S ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
collinsfbi:

I will only be happy if your conclusive resolution is to release applicants PP

A notice of warning to CS and his numerous dubious agents, if in one way or the other you place a charge on PP collection, I can assure you that you will not stay alive to enjoy the money because i am sure that will be the last you will collect and it will be used for your burial ceremonies. I stand in the gap to decree this upon every soul behind CS scam because power has been given unto me and authority has been placed upon my tongue to bind on earth and so shall it be in heaven and to trample on all snakes and scorpions. I hereby decree upon everybody that will further demand charges from applicants for PP collection that whatever ransom you use your hands to collect from any applicant for the purpose of PP collection will be used for your burial IJN. This will not come to pass only if God doesn’t exist and only if CS fulfills his promise as earlier agreed with all applicants. Dare God and collect money from applicants and see the wrath of God.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

Haaa this one heavy oooooooo, Bro Thanks for the prayer anyway . i heard CS might want every applicant to pay 10,000 or there about to conclude on NAPTIP issues. Please let no one come out to request any further payment without a photocopy of Visa page . FRED all we want now is either photcopy of visa page (Not for 10 or 20people, For me. i must see mine) or return everyones PP
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by csvictim: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2011
To all concerned applicants,

it is obvious that we hv all been scammed and duped by CS. Most of us especially ♍ƺself have a valid visa on our passports and i have been informed that EFCC will be breaking into the CS office on Monday 19th sept 2011 by 8am to seize all neccessary documents belonging to CS for investigation. As our passports are suspected to be in d office and if taken away by the EFCC ll be in their custody for months during the investigations. If you think your passport is an important document to you, i ll advice you converge @ the CS premises by 7.30am on monday so as to solicit wit the EFCC to get our passports back immediatly. I knw most of us cannot count our losses but let God judge Fred, Ronke and their crew. Hoping to see you all on Monday. Aluta Continua!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by efiaodo: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
i do not see why anyone needs to request proof this is real. Its fake. asking "fred" to show copies of anything is a joke. U are all like those applicants who dare to believe in spite of all evidence to the contrary. They are postponing and giving false hopes to milk the last of the money out of the applicants and to give time to leave the country. They know they can never safely stay here. Stop giving these devils a chance to reply bye entertaining their lies.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
csvictim:

To all concerned applicants,

it is obvious that we hv all been scammed and duped by CS. Most of us especially ♍ƺself have a valid visa on our passports and i have been informed that EFCC will be breaking into the CS office on Monday 19th sept 2011 by 8am to seize all neccessary documents belonging to CS for investigation. As our passports are suspected to be in d office and if taken away by the EFCC ll be in their custody for months during the investigations. If you think your passport is an important document to you, i ll advice you converge @ the CS premises by 7.30am on monday so as to solicit wit the EFCC to get our passports back immediatly. I knw most of us cannot count our losses but let God judge Fred, Ronke and their crew. Hoping to see you all on Monday. Aluta Continua!!!

Bro keep you infos , it doesn't make any sense !!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
csvictim
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
Victim do you understand what you are saying at all? grin grin grin solicit wit the EFCC to get our passports back immediatly, hahhaahahhahahahaha! THINK!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by slymarn(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
Fred was the cause behind all this mess! this man should have given all the applicants a carbon copy of their visa to keep their mind at rest, now he kept everyone in the darkness, no text messages after he has failed with the national theater exhibition. still praying that everything goes well anyway!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by slymarn(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
jaypee4r:

Victim do you understand what you are saying at all? grin grin grin solicit wit the EFCC to get our passports back immediatly, hahhaahahhahahahaha! THINK!!

it won't be an easy task if EFCC eventually get involved,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by worry246(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
People should go to the office in mass.
Take tyres and petrol.
Get all people from the office and give them street justice

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply)

American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.