Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today (1508 Views)

Rain Beat Me Well Well Today / I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by ChildOfDoom: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
So I went to a bet9ja shop close to my house to charge my phone. Unknowingly to me, the owner was throwing a party there to mark his wife's birthday. On citing me (a regular customer), he saw to it that I was well served.

I was given a sumptuous plate of fried rice with an edible weighty chicken and croaker fish. It was garnished with salad and well creamed. I was given a chilled bottle of Goldberg to use in washing it down my alimentary canal.

I was in the midst of fellow losers, dining and girating to the melodious music that rented the air. For a moment, we forgot our miseries. I felt loved

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by nkem1992: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by NoahHadNoArk: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Eating the proceeds of your numerous losses

Congrats grin

27 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by fikayormi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na from your money alaye ,

Don’t worry your upcoming loss and doom still dey wait for you if you don’t quit

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by TarOrfeeek: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gamblers no dey ever sabi reason well

16 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by Suspect1: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Clowncheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by decryptofx(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Funny gambler grin
Forex and crypto trading is far better than betting

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by Omihanifa: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Using Owo Abu to do Abu Alejo

7 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by CAPSLOCKED: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I was in the midst of fellow losers

OH, MAN. AIN'T NO LOSERS PARTY COMPLETE WITHOUT ME.
WHEN SELL YOUR PHONE TO STAKE 2 SURE ODDS SER? cheesy
Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by Johnjanrt: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sort of compensation for your undying patronage.
Enjoy your clowning around.
Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by nifemi25(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Only God knows if the birthday party will hold if gamblers like you doesn't exist. Enjoy yourself while it last. It's just one of the way to compensate you
Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
The Onilè Try

Is because he is a married man na why e host party

If na single guy, my hear say he host any party

Op, enjoy
Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
So I went to a bet9ja shop close to my house to charge my phone. Unknowingly to me, the owner was throwing a party there to mark his wife's birthday. On citing me (a regular customer), he saw to it that I was well served.

I was given a sumptuous plate of fried rice with an edible weighty chicken and croaker fish. It was garnished with salad and well creamed. I was given a chilled bottle of Goldberg to use in washing it down my alimentary canal.

I was in the midst of fellow losers, dining and girating to the melodious music that rented the air. For a moment, we forgot our miseries. I felt loved
One positive about you is that I always like your diction and writing style, which tells of a person who is intelligent, but this is Nigeria that makes even the smart people look clueless and helpless.
May favor find you someday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by Boogyman557: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool flex on BLODA MAN!

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by tillaman(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Soname na better man na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today by posty56: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

One positive about you is that I always like your diction and writing style, which tells of a person who is intelligent, but this is Nigeria that makes even the smart people look clueless and helpless.
May favor find you someday
I swear the guy Sabi write ,to bad he could make a good freelancer

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Thunder fire them / Grid Payout / Is It True That I'm Not A Complete Human Being? See Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.