Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) (16594 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Ola4lead(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy birthday to the chief commander, long life and prosperity.

Obey @ 80 looking young
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Congratulations Baba Obey. May your remaining days, weeks, months, and years be filled with sound health, love, peace, and lots of happiness. Happy birthday to you Sir... cool cool
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by juman(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy glorious birthday baba.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by henryadex(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
This man from teenager has been making waves in the music industry
Some are born great
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by F3dan: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy birthday Sir Ebenezer Obey. I have known you from way back even when I do not understand the language you sing with. God bless you with many more years on earth sir.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by ElValiente(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
JoshTim:
Many of his contemporaries are dead....i can remember Colington and co

Foolish talk. Collinton is alive and well. Barrister and Orlando died.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Quiny32323: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Legendary!!! I know dey understand yoruba but I dey vibe with his arts.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by dannex4adx(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2022
favorite1234:
Photos; Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN attends the 90th Birthday and Church Dedication of St Peters Catholic Church Epe, Lagos and attends the 80th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey at Decross Church in Agege, Lagos. 3rd April, 2022. Photos; Tolani Alli

Happy birthday baba miliki express.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by JoshTim: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
ElValiente:

Foolish talk. Collinton is alive and well. Barrister and Orlando died.
You wouldnt have to put the word foolish. You must be an idiot.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by McLizbae: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Whos 80 here, Osinbajo or Obey!?
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by NADFOR: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy Birthday sir!!!! The gift of old age, long life, good health, sound mind, peace, happiness, success and prosperity, may we all and our families be blessed with these gifts in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!!
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2022
favorite1234:
Photos; Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN attends the 90th Birthday and Church Dedication of St Peters Catholic Church Epe, Lagos and attends the 80th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey at Decross Church in Agege, Lagos. 3rd April, 2022. Photos; Tolani Alli

NasoLifeBe!!!

90 or 80 years, O.P reset ur medulla
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Still better looking than that 70 year old drug thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by legibow: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
You said 80th on topic but in details 90 . We should just say the man is 170years of age
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by GlobalWay: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2022
JoshTim:
Many of his contemporaries are dead....i can remember Colington and co
That Man is a Definition of Greatness and True Wisdom. Too much sex and women prevents men from fruitful Age. Unlike Kollington, this Man didn't allow the Lust of the World to keep him in Bondage of Worldliness. He got truly Bornagain about 27 years, he stopped Womanizing, and started singing to win Souls for the CREATOR of Humanity. Sticking to one's wife alone prevents you from getting kelled by STD, Jealous Boyfriend/Owner, or by Oloshos like the one which killed that CEO in Hotel, etc.

Forever Team: #OneWifeLongLife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Timodeyforyou(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2022
90 years old and his hair still dey black

Can someone explain this me
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Tundex911: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Legendary

Kudos baba

But I'm sure most of this old papa no dey happy the way our leaders dey run us local cuz this papa are alive when 9ja make sense and the other way around recently...

Smh
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by desgiezd(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2022
I wish The Legend, Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey, a very happy birthday and many, many glorious returns.
God will continue to supply to your life His abundant grace, good health, peace and joy.
Sir, continue to age gracefully.
I love you so deeply!
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by onlinedynamics8: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2022
hes alive and kicking
KingOfTheDamned:
Wow I didn't know this great man Is stil alive .
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by eikeem(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Well deserved. Baba is an icon . Happy birthday sir.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Invictus2214: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Be Assure of your research be4 pasting to public. kolington is still alive
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Honestly me too
KingOfTheDamned:
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Yadid(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
He looks better for that age than even Osinbajo, from my perspective.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Focusmind: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:
Happy birthday Sir

Omo×1000.

This man is 80 shocked.

Tinubu, Tinubu, talibu.......how many times did I call your name??.......who you dey whyne in this country sef??.
70yrs my ass

Una no go ever leave Tinubu alone grin

Anytime you hear or see healthy people celebrating birthday at 80, you guys will remember that Tinubu is their junior grin

That Adeboye picture own make me laugh die - Baba was wearing suite and penn trouser, looking dapper, while his supposedly junior was looking like a 90 year old man, with shaky hands
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by jimtemi1: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
yes oo still Alive, fresh n healthy @80
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by hamouston91(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2022
All these red pictures wey dem dey always dey post. Nawa oo, person no fit post normal picture.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by AyakaDunukofia: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2022
If Nigeria was a sane country, there should have been a national library of music such as the one in the US where great songs of all time were archived Ebenezer Obey's "board members" would make such a list.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Many years to come sir.

I listen to your songs so much. You are a blessing to the world.

Iba lo ye kase, Fun Eledumare
Eledumare Oba o, A ju ba lo do re
Eledumare baba mimo,Eledumare oba Oke
Ajuba ni odore edumare, Ajuba kibase.
Re: Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:
That woman sitting near SanwoOlu is really cute.
That's the Lagos State first lady, Governor Sanwolu's wife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies / Boobs Selfie:photos Of Hot Sexy Naija University Girls That Put There B00bs Out / Nicki Minaj Swore At Mariah Carey During American Idol Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.