Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,347 members, 7,910,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them (806 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them by Frankreporters(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Getting a woman’s attention is usually the most difficult part of asking out a girl. Of course, if a woman does not give you her attention, there is no way you can convey your thoughts. You might have good intention for a girl, but you will be wasting your time trying to ask her out through texts if you don’t know the right way to do it.

It does not end at getting her attention. If you successfully gain her attention, you need to keep her connected to you. That is why you need these texting tricks no woman can resist. What are these texting tricks no woman can resist? you would ask. Without much ado, lets jump on them already.

1. Send her texts that will arouse her curiosity and inquisitiveness

When you were younger, you were almost always curious to learn what you don’t know. as we age, that curiosity and inquisitiveness decline. However, there are still things that arouse our interest about something. Obviously, women are more inquisitive and curious when it comes love and romance. That is why texts that will arouse their curiosity is a good fit for getting a woman’s attention.

You can drop texts like; you don’t want to know what my friend says about you, you won’t believe how my mother felt when she saw your picture on my phone, you won’t believe what you were doing in my dream this early morning, you won’t believe what my family thinks about us, and so on.

Click here to continue reading
Re: 4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
una no dey tire for woman matter ni. nothing is special about dem for God sake

1 Like

Re: 4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them by uthlaw: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:
una no dey tire for woman matter ni. nothing is special about dem for God sake
at all bro...d pussy is overrated, fucking cheap!

(1) (Reply)

(For Ladies) How To Know A Man Based On The Kinda Car He Drives. A THREAD / VIDEO: Popular Pastor Caught Chopping Member On Matrimonial Bed / I Need A Nickname.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.