Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Just Want To Talk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Want To Talk (383 Views)

I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Talk by sayo147(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Whoosh.... a lot of thinking, every single day.

I just want to say things

Life is being so unfair to me and God knows I'm doing my best.

I'm tired, really tired. I mean I can still afford to eat but I don't even get the appetite to eat for days undecided . Maybe if I always have appetite I probably will just be spending the little I have all on food

Rent is due

Debts are now in the equation..... this is my major cause of worry right now.

I'm not used to placing my burden on other people so it's hard to ask at all. Plus I also think of all what the person I want to ask is facing and just face my hustle even more.

I'll keep pushing.

So many times I wish I was a super rich person so I could help a lot of people struggling, but then I realise if the super rich were going about helping everyone well maybe they won't be supper rich anymore lol.

I'm kinda like anonymous here so I guess I'll just turn this into a diary without giving too much details.

Might be soon or even a while from now but I'll be fine smiley it's always the smile that makes me seem fine

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Talk by Rubbiish(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lol
U will make a good writer
Re: I Just Want To Talk by rickpat(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
MAY SMILING ALWAYS KEEP YOU AWAY FROM TROUBLE!!!
Re: I Just Want To Talk by MONEY247: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
I like you...
Keep pushing....

Inbox me...if you feel like to just chat.....

(1) (Reply)

Are Mothers More Loving Than Fathers? / HOG: 3 Sofa Sets That Can Create The Right Ambience In Your Home / Is It Safe To Use Sleeping Medicine For A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.