Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You (985 Views)

"He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Humbrown23(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Some years ago while I was still in Lagos I saw a lady beat up a guy, l mean a full grown a*s man, the lady is madly strong physically so that kept me wondering if guys will ever ask her hand in marriage, can you marry a woman that is significantly stronger than you

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Totilopussylick(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by rickpat(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
it's marriage you are going into not a boxing match....WHO IS PHYSICALLY STRONGER DOESN'T COUNT

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by rickpat(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
it's marriage you are going into not a boxing match....WHO IS PHYSICALLY STRONGER DOESN'T COUNT

except the man is a woman beater then he has found a perfect match
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Boomboost(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
This nigga above me sha! You talk about marriage not been a boxing match and end with the last statement.

Person de waka with high level of testosterone and you think say she no go play rough play with her man?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by zeuss: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
rickpat:

u dnt know women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Boogyman557: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

No matter how WOMAN STRONG reach, she No go FIT SMOKE waiting NIGGA de SMOKE on a STEADY!

If she do anyhow, Na to use MAMA CHINELO WEED take COOK better JOLLOF RICE for her!

I SWEAR DOWN

She go CALM down ( REMA - CALM DOWN)

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Solvelink: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
No!angry.
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maybe. But i must make sure i am fvcking her to pieces during sex! With that, a strong woman will turn weak like Samson!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Demigod22: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Never, what kind of reckless suicide is that?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Jeon(f): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
I hate this type of body built.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Boomboost:
This nigga above me sha! You talk about marriage not been a boxing match and end with the last statement.

Person de waka with high level of testosterone and you think say she no go play rough play with her man?

any day she play rough play you fight her
MAN to MAN

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by TheWolfen(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
rickpat:
Okay don't cheat on her cheesy
because it will count when she catch u cheat on her. Well these kinda women won't even poison or stab one in sleep. They will pull your boxers and beat u mercilessly in public grin
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by posty56: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
physically stronger but not muscular like that,maybe strong like the ones in US army and still.sexy, no be strength I dey look .
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Woman That Is Physically Stronger Than You by pizzzy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Op the man wey the lady beat na Mike Tyson abi Lennox Lewis or fury?

(1) (Reply)

"Shame On You For Exposing Your Puhna" - Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage In Her New Pics / Nude Video Of Naija Babe Queeneth Showing Off Her Endowment / You're Planning To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.