Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,949 members, 7,922,343 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:31 AM

Scared Of Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Having Sex (2423 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Having Sex by Wayne1994(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
I will b straight about it......
Am beginning to lose in interest in sex because I observe recently dat whenever I have sex I tend to lose so much weight and I become too lean instantly, after some days I will start recovering but d reason am concerned is dat I don't know if it normal or I shud visit my doctor.
My wife started observing me recently too, so pls is there any solution to it and wat are d tins I need to do too to maintain proper structure and body too even after having sex.
I will b reading comments. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Kiliwuwu: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
u nd ur wife should go for a medical check up

4 Likes

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Jeon(f): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
I will be reading comments thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Solvelink: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:
thanks for what??
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by posty56: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
your wife na bloodsucker,change am ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Sheddy5(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:
grin
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Jeon(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Solvelink:
thanks for what??
quotation.

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Jeon(f): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2022

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Blunttruth: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wayne1994:
Am beginning to lose in interest in sex because I observe recently dat whenever I have sex I tend to lose so much weight and I become too lean instantly, after some days I will start recovering but d reason am concerned is dat I don't know if it normal or I shud visit my doctor.
My wife started observing me recently too, so pls is there any solution to it and wat are d tins I need to do too to maintain proper structure and body too even after having sex.
Are you sure you are eating nutritious food and how often do you do the do.

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm in that boat too. I fear i'd deny my wife sex alot. I think this is becoming a real problem if not well managed.
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by yyba: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pictures of you and your wife will help this thread

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by edoairways: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2022
You drain more energy during praise and worship. Eat well before ministration

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Help2020: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Wayne1994:
That's all you need.it will correct whatever is wrong in your body.

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Wayne1994:

You have high metabolism. Go run a test in the lab. Check your thyroid hormones, you might have hyperparathyroidism

2 Likes

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by yuping(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2022
edoairways:
You drain more energy during praise and worship. Eat well before ministration
This comment is not talking about religion beware.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Boogyman557: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by BigRocky: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Bruh just tryna see a doctor
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by alphaNomega: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Wayne1994:
Loosing weight due to constant sex is perfectly normal and shows you are in good health. Enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by ikemesit4477: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
You need to put a stop to it for now! To avoid collapsing on active duty grin , Visit the doctor for solution to avoid stories that touches the heart, that junction has been sending great men to early grave!
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by edoairways: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
yuping:

This comment is not talking about religion beware.
The poster understand the coded message passed.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Having Sex by FTME4EVA: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Help2020:

That's all you need.it will correct whatever is wrong in your body.

HOW DO I GET IT?
Re: Scared Of Having Sex by Help2020: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
FTME4EVA:

HOW DO I GET IT?
where do you base in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

(video)nursing Mother Causes A Stir Online Over The Way She Breastfeeds Her Baby / Drama As Man Who Was Brought To The UK By His Wife Impregnates Side Chick (video / How Do I Woo This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.