Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... (201 Views)

Nigeria Network Of Youth For African Culture, Spirituality And Tradition / Please What Is The Difference Between Spirituality And Religion?? / Ogun 2019: Religious Leaders Meet GNI, Task Him On Tolerance, Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... by saint800: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Have you ever asked yourself any of this questions ;

-why is the smallest amount of bitcoin called a FISH.

- why do people with large investment in bitcoin called WHALE ( whale is a class of fish)

- have you ever checked for the meaning of the word; SATOSHI ( satoshi is a japanese word meaning Fish).

- those who own less than 1btc are called SHRIMP (shrimp is a class of fish)

- why do people say the word " buy the dip"
Dip has to do with water and fish lives in the water.

-according to meteorologist, july is the most rainy month during the rainy seasons, and according to statistics , bitcoin does the the best in the month of july,
Therefore; RAIN > OCEAN > FISH > BITCOIN

-do you know that fish is a symbol of wealth in japan

- why is the founder of bitcoin hidden from the public.

NOW , BACK TO MY DREAM....

In the dream ,i met a boy close to a riverside ,he had with him an ancient scroll which contains sacred / mysterious information .
I asked him to reveal to me some of the secrets in the scroll , he accepted and revealed two secrets written in the book , and one of the secrets was ; THE MYSTERY BEHIND BITCOIN.
He told me " BITCOIN CAME FROM FISH �"
When i woked up , i was in total denial of what i heard from him ,but i still decided to make a little research and i am convinced that their is a spiritual link between bitcoin and fish.

Re: Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... by obi4eze(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... by IMJ10: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
The weed were you say you buy am from ������

1 Like

Re: Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... by ClipHog: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
You took the wrong drug again!!! Kai

1 Like

Re: Spirituality Behind Bitcoin...... by Botking: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2022
The Earth is of the Lord and it fullness thereof

(1) (Reply)

Diplomatic News: Ambassador E. Onyeagba Hosts Unizik Vice-chancellor In Burundi. / Terrorists Abduct Many Residents In Fresh Attacks in Katsina / Guys Check These Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.