Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. (1037 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I have clothes, shoes I don't use again, how do I contact or contribute.

I also have Nigeria university certificate to give out.
please contact the op through dm.
I will get it and share it out
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Widowsmite: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Move to fp
Segun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Widowsmite:
Your dog house is another man's house
Your old clothes could be another person's treasure.
Even the foods we think it's a waste is possible another person's meal.
You must not be all rich before you help try to give a little not just money, you can donate new or old cloths,foods,books,phones,laptops,jobs etc.
It saves alot of lifes it also help reduce poverty and suicide rates.
It can make somebody smile.

What do you have to give the need orphans and widows today? We will deliver it sincerely to them. Mention what you can give the needy ones let me come and collect and share.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun
Toks2008.

Check your email
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Juliusmomoh2: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

Check your email
I need it please. please sir
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Juliusmomoh2: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Melovar:
This sneakers are too small for my foot, I only wore it once and they've been sitting here for over a year now.
Size 44... I'm in PH

I need it sir
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Thobie85: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls just graduated last year and ve been kinda idle somehow around here

If there is any skill anyone can teach me online for free that will be fetching me small small money Dnt even care paying d person later after ve started making profit…

Stays around sango otta, Abeokuta or even Lagos

Thanks and God bless
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Justkatty(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Shadysen:
Pls someone should help me in any cloth u don't need again ,let me use it and start to go to church pls, I stay in pH, thanks, deeply from my hrt
If you're a female, send your number privately.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Shadysen: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Justkatty:
If you're a female, send your number privately.
sad one, am not a female.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Justkatty(f): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Shadysen:
sad one, am not a female.
So sorry about that.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by Shadysen: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Justkatty:
So sorry about that.
no problem.
Re: Mention Thing You Don't Use Anymore Let's Share With The Widows And Orphans. by 2braithe: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kestolove:
Cash and earpod dont you know longer using...i dey wait

Never knew you were a widow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Approach Nigerian Girls? / His Girlfriend Was So Ungrateful / Share Your E Dey Pain Experience With Your Friends, Family, Colleagues Or Neighb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.