Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up (1450 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2022
So @MaziKanuntaKanu
are you ready for the media? You sold your brother thinking you can hijack the struggle for freedom of Biafra. You can tag anyone you want to tag, blackmail me as you want, the people u tagged knows the truth better than you,when I will start tagging don’t run

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1510889918897213443?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Totilopussylick(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by MadamVanessa(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2022
shocked

If there's anything I respect Simon Ekpa , his ability to speak the undiluted truth when it matters most.

I watched his broadcast, one can not really differentiate him with Mazi NNAMDI KANU, except their facial features.

The strength he exuded when speaking was a top notch. I must say that the igbos are blessed with good brains.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If there's anything I respect Simon Ekpa , his ability to speak the undiluted truth when it matters most.

I watched his broadcast, one can not really differentiate him with Mazi NNAMDI KANU, except their facial features.

The strength he exuded when speaking was a top notch. I must say that the igbos are blessed with good brains.
thank you for acknowledge this fact

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Nwodosis(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
thank you for acknowledge this fact

I earned a ban here when I said that even if Nnamdi Kanu dies, it won't end the struggle as more than a million Kanu will emerge to continue the struggle.

4 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by heniford2: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
That guy speaks up
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Nwodosis:

I earned a ban here when I said that even if Nnamdi Kanu dies, it won't end the struggle as more than a million Kanu will emerge to continue the struggle.

you're collect
All the South East states will not know peace until our Dilector is leleased

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Padipadi: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2022
Nobody is enjoying Nigeria. But make we no dey take violence pass our msg.
I know goats ll quote me wrongly.
I m ready to treat them for free
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Padipadi:
Nobody is enjoying Nigeria. But make we no dey take violence pass our msg.
I know goats ll quote me wrongly.
I m ready to treat them for free
it is Biafra or death

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Padipadi: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
it is Biafra or death

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Die alone.
If your nation is built on bloodshed, blood ll never cease there.
I see that Simon Ekpa is even more eccentric than Kanu.
Make una do am with wits, diplomacy & not violence if you guys must leave Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by omenkaLives(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
myngd44 lalastivclala Seugn

Rule 2
See where this one come hide. Fear fear. cheesy

Na only mouth you just been dey make yesterday.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
See where this one come hide. Fear fear. cheesy

Na only mouth you just been dey make yesterday.

[/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by omenkaLives(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.
In your heart of hearts, do you really imagine I read this things you write? Dude, I don't. wink

Awaiting your pictures. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Afamed: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Same IPoB bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
In your heart of hearts, do you really imagine I read this things you write? Dude, I don't. wink

Awaiting your pictures. smiley
[/s]

I'll keep bombarding you with it

I don't care
e pain you

Hehehehehe
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by plaetton: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I still wonder why some category of people love to be brainwashed and led by certified psychopaths, from one psychopath right to another.

There must something about insanity that most people, even reasonable people, are subconsciously attracted to.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why is it that every other region in Nigeria as of today would not mind the breaking up of this country except the Northerners??, are the Northerners trying to tell us that the love this country more than other regions? Or there is something they are not telling us..... undecided undecided undecided

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by tit(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
it is Biafra or death

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Your mumu no get part two
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
tit:

Your mumu no get part two
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Achieved Again! Congratulations To Nigerians! / What Former Lagos Deputy Gov Has To Say About Bola Tinubu / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecy On Igbo Presidency In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.