Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. (390 Views)

Do You Want To Open A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company Then See Ths / Do You Know You Can Set Up A Pure Water Or Bottle Water And Make Millions. / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2022
I am an engineer,I repair and service all kinds of pure water machine,and also bottle water machines too.
I also repair and flush (RO)reverse osmosis too.

Call me on 0808 997 2896 or Whatsapp me.thanks
Re: Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2022
engineerabj:
I am an engineer,I repair and service all kinds of pure water machine,and also bottle water machines too.

I can also design and build a water factory for you too.
And I will install the machines and get you nafdac approval too.
Re: Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2022
engineerabj:

Call me on 0808 997 2896,or message me on Whatsapp thanks
Re: Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. by lordm(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
engineerabj:

I can also design and build a water factory for you too.
And I will install the machines and get you nafdac approval too.
How much would it cost to set up a water factory

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Pure Water Or Bottle Water Company. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2022
lordm:

How much would it cost to set up a water factory

Good morning sir,it depends on how big you want it to be sir,for example you might want to start with a single machine or two,but with 3.5 you can set up a standard factory.thats for sachet water, within 6 months you will recover your capital back and start cashing out, because I will put you through the business how is meant to be run properly.
We can talk more on Whatsapp if you wish sir,my contact is there,is a bussiness you won't regret.

(1) (Reply)

Canvas Wall Art Prints / List Of 8 Best Important SEO Steps For Website And Online Small Business Maker / Chrisland’s Dubai Five And Our Digital Footprints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.