Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,117 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies (37146 Views)

Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / URGENT VACANCIES! Openings In Courier & Logistics Company. / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies by QuinModah(f): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Urgent Vacancy....
A management firm at Obasanjo, OTA urgently need to fill this position.

Position: Accountant

Experience: One to two years of experience in accounting position, book keeping record etc

Interested candidates should forward their
Re: Vacancies by 042reports(f): 3:22am On Jan 05, 2023
QuinModah:
Urgent Vacancy....
A management firm at Obasanjo, OTA urgently need to fill this position.

Position: Accountant

Experience: One to two years of experience in accounting position, book keeping record etc

Interested candidates should forward their

To where plz

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by CBR100: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2023
am in need of a job
civil and environmental engineering 4years experience (currently doing my NSE membership)

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies by hajeandrosse(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Good day,I just relocated to Lagos with my family from Ondo state... I possess an O N D in Accounting,please if there is a job vacancy for such certification I can be reached on 08102721216/08059595479

Many Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Winifred60k(f): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello all, does anyone know of part time jobs in Abuja? If you have bulk work in your office and you need someone to assist you maybe in research, surveys, data entry or anything office assistance I'm available either remotely or in person. I have a B Sc in Biochemistry.

Here's my phone number 0-818- 2567018

Thank you
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:18am On Jan 06, 2023
I'm currently sourcing for candidates for the following roles:

Store manager
Pizza maker
Icecream maker
Supervisor
Cleaner
Dispatch rider
Car driver
Cashier
Cleaner
Cook

Please note that the job location for all roles is Ikeja (MMA2), Yaba, VI, Sangotedo

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: cv@ascentech.com.ng Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Can you work in a club
hajeandrosse:
Good day,I just relocated to Lagos with my family from Ondo state... I possess an O N D in Accounting,please if there is a job vacancy for such certification I can be reached on 08102721216/08059595479

Many Thanks.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Vacancy Front Desk Officer at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
Deadline: 7th January, 2023.
Send CV to: info@dipofakoredeandco.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:27am On Jan 06, 2023
If you are in your 20s and 30s, make friends and network a lot.

You don’t know who will speak up for you, especially in rooms you don’t have access to.

While it may be tempting to be on your own, get outside your head and make friends.

(Advice equally applies to all ages)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will perform amongst the following:

Carry out principles of accounting to prepare and analyse financial information
Ensure all accounting entry deadline are met.
Carry out account reconciliations.
Manage payables and receivables.
Prepare payroll and ensure payment are made as at when due.
Ensure payment of various statutory dues e.t.c
Academic Qualification and Experience

HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
Minimum of 3 years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
Candidates residing around Ota, Ogun State will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: yodabmiconsultingservices@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subjec of the email.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Kokoroola Investment Services Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Responsibilities

Verify payments & deposits made through the company accounts and reconcile with the bank.
Create daily reports for managements & team member.
Assist in preparation of Monthly financial report.
Create Financial documents such as invoices, payables, receivables and purchase orders and payments vouchers.
Maintain Company ledger and daily financial transactions.
identify the risk that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
Job Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification.
4 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: olufunmilola@kokoroola.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Skache Intergrated Services Limited, a Human Resources company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer

Job Responsibilities

Implement accounting/bookkeeping system as required by the Company accounting and finance management standards and compliant with governmental agencies.
Manage and reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
Assist with tasks relating to the preparation and submission of monthly project expenditure forecasts and cash requests to CEO.
Maintain complete, accurate and timely financial records; prepare and submit monthly financial reports as directed by the CEO in timely manner; and ensure supporting documents are filed appropriately in hard and soft copies.
Ensure timely submission of statutory returns and payments (WHT deductions, etc.).
Ensure vouchers are prepared accurately, supporting documents are in place, and all transactions are coded in accordance of chart of accounts and cost codes.
Carry out review of advance retirements to ensure completeness of information on expenditures.
Perform routine banking transactions.
Ensure all finance documents are properly filed.
Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; post transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconcile entries.
Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Assist with audit of Company accounts.
Manage the Company’s payroll and ensure staff are paid their salaries and allowances as and when due
Independent organization and coordination of administrative and organizational tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
Perform routine administrative duties, involving contact with and exposure to confidential materials and information.
Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
Process receipts and expense reports.
Maintain official correspondence and communications.
Keep minutes or notes of regular team meetings and other official meetings.
Ensure procurement of office supplies, materials and equipment.
Liaise with and review budgets and expenditure as necessary with CEO and prepare monthly reports and other data as required.
Ensure efficient payments and disbursements according to approved policy and procedures
Providing leadership for other members of the Finance and Admin team through coaching, mentoring and motivation
Working with the Sales & Business Growth unit to ensure that clients' accounts are properly reconciled.
Ensuring timely preparation and submission of operational and strategic reports to management.
Any other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
Job Requirements

Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
2 - 3 years work experience.
Salary
N70,000 - N80,000 monthly (Net).

Application Closing Date
8th January, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers.skacheintergrated@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product is recruiting to fill the position below:

Responsibilities

Accounts officer manages the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization.
Accounts officer processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
Accounts officer supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties and attention to detail is paramount. Each expense must be cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
Communicating with customers is a regular duty of this job.
Accounts officer sends bills to customers; processes refunds; interacts with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and, works to resolve billing disputes.
An accounts officer create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problem when accounting numbers are not in sync
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND with 1 - 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Resume to: Hrnpcp@bhojsonsgroup.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2023

Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Account Officer includes but not limited to the following:

Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
Utilize database software to organize financial account information
Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
Qualifications

Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
A Certified Public Accountant title is preferred
Must be a member of ICAN
Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Quicken
Strong organizational skills
Self-motivated and detail-oriented
Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
Prior experience working with financial accounts
Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
The ideal candidate must be willing to work on Saturdays
Must reside within Ilupeju, Anthony, Oshodi Maryland and it's environs
Must be within the ages of 25 to 35 and prefereably female for gender balance.
Salary
N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: tamythorpe@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Job Title: Lounge Manager, Bar Man, Waiters, Waitresses

Requirements

Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO, ONE or NCE qualification with at least 3 years experience.
Candidates MUST reside in Agbado -Crossing Axis of Ogun state
Candidates Must have experience in Hospitality (Bar/Lounge)
Must be smart and Articulate
Must reside in Agbado Crossing and Axis.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XmIROtyFJvmH77b14L8qYZXOmmsJl_ZXSWq-PgArABs/viewform?edit_requested=true

Note: Please DO NOT apply if your location is not within the specified Location.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:51am On Jan 06, 2023

Job Title: Hostel Manager

Job Description

Work with the management team to provide great customer service to all guests and visitors and provide excellent guests facilities making sure they are welcoming, clean, comfortable, secure, safe, accessible, and maintained to the appropriate standard.
Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the hostel, including administrative tasks, spreadsheets and reports.
Allocate and manage accommodation
Assist in marketing and development of the hostel so to maximizes the potential annual accommodation and other hostel sales income to assist with the financial viability of the hostel
Supervise all staff and ensureall staff deliver and maintain quality service to all guests and visitors.
Oversee property maintenance and arrange for repairs to be carried out
Respond to all enquiries.
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: oyindamolaruku@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies by Pojomojo: 2:54am On Jan 06, 2023
Image Editor Is Urgently Needed In Lagos
Job Description
Slash Africa is a decentralized wholesale marketplace that connects African wholesalers and retailers. We are currently looking for a competent Image Editor to join our team.

Responsibilities
* Edit product images for all the categories on our website.
* Work with inventory team to create and upload products images and other embedded contents.

Requirements
* Proficient in Photoshop, Photo room or any Product Image Editor.
* Minimum of 1 year experience as an image editor

Working Hours
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm

Salary Details
The average salary package offered for this professional is in the range of N50,000.

Note: There are other benefits depending on the individual's skills, knowledge and experience.

If you are interested send your name, location, age and qualification to 09028857684
Re: Vacancies by kaywhy09(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Pojomojo:
Can you work in a club

Please, do you have vacant position for administrative role?

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Hamachi(f): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2023
QuinModah:
A couple of years ago, I applied for a HSE Manager role in another African country. Received several calls from the UK and UAE during the interview process and I did very well. We negotiated remuneration (in USD) and came to an agreement.

All that was left was for me to receive the offer within the week- but I didn’t. The recruitment team stopped responding. After a few weeks, I gave up- disappointed and downcast.

A month later, terrorists raided the hotel where the company’s foreign workers, along with others, were permanently lodged for the project. About 50 foreign workers in total were killed in cold blood, including the company’s Country Manager.

I was in shock for days.

If I had got that job, I would have been lodged in the same hotel.

Since then, I hardly get disappointed. If something doesn’t work out despite all efforts and prayer, I’ll gladly move on. I know the best is still ahead of me.

I hope this encourages someone.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by Hamachi(f): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Call 09166198488
kaywhy09:

Please, do you have vacant position for administrative role?

I'm based in Ibadan and willing to relocate.

HND in Business Admin
Basic skills:
Digital Media Management
Graphic Design
WordPress Web Design / Management
60WPM Typing Speed

Make sure you get the job

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies by kaywhy09(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Hamachi:
Call 09166198488Make sure you get the job

Right away.
Thank you.
Re: Vacancies by lavylilly: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Payroll Accountant needed

highcaliberhb@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies by hajeandrosse(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pojomojo:
Can you work in a club

Which of the departments and where is the club located

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies by Kemiawo2004(f): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
hajeandrosse:

Which of the departments and where is the club located

Hello Pojomojo, please I'm lady graduate and I love around Jakande axis Lagos Island, can you please help me to get a permanent Nightshift job in a club or lounge within lekki axis? I can work as a night cashier, waitress, bottlegirl.
This is my what'sapp line for fast contact; 08058543344. Thank you
Re: Vacancies by ojorich(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kemiawo2004:

Hello Pojomojo, please I'm lady graduate and I love around Jakande axis Lagos Island, can you please help me to get a permanent Nightshift job in a club or lounge within lekki axis? I can work as a night cashier, waitress, bottlegirl.
This is my what'sapp line for fast contact; 08058543344. Thank you

Ok
Re: Vacancies by IyaTola: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Digital Marketing Intern
Frontend Developer Intern
Backend Developer Intern
Data Scientist Intern

Internship is paid and remote

CVs should be sent to busola.akinpelu@analyticsintelligence.com

1 Like

Re: Vacancies by IyaTola: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
A video editor and a Sales/marketing person are needed for a Media Company.
Kindly send your CV to: pm@streamline.ng
Re: Vacancies by IyaTola: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
I urgently need experienced Project Sales Executives who resides in Lagos Island for a job opportunity in a Bathroom and Kitchen Fittings Company.

Send CV to hr@alneli.com.ng
Re: Vacancies by IyaTola: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Job Title: Lead HRBP
Industry: Automobile

Application Deadline: Jan 30, 2023

Interested applicant should apply using the link below or send application to recruitment@cigmotors.com
Re: Vacancies by IyaTola: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
An Executive Driver* with excellent knowledge of Lagos routes is needed for immediate employment.

Drivers should reside on Lagos mainland, close proximity to Ikeja is preferred

**Drive within Lagos only*
Salary: 70,000
HMO + Pension + ECS + Bonus

Cvs to: recruitment@jottltd.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.