Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,149 members, 7,890,875 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) (4468 Views)

2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / 2019: PDP Reveals How Buhari Will Lose His ‘political Stronghold’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Siwel25:

He does not need to. He only needs the majority votes and requisite quota to be the president. We both know how bitter the East is and how they did not even give Abiola 50% so Jagaban will focus on the needful. The reality is that he is more popular in the swing states than the SE and SS. The moment Kwankwaso met TSA and decamped from PDP, I knew Kano was a done deal. If the Governors of Borno, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna (recently), Niger and LAGOS are with you, who needs the Southeast? Obasanjo lost his own ward in 1999 remember? The entire SW went with Falae but he did the needful where it mattered most. FYI, Tinubu will get 40% in states like Edo and over 50% in Kogi cos of the structure on ground and different tribes in those states.

Obasanjo lost his unit but won in his southern region

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Igbos analysis always shuck where Tinubu go today that they will not welcome him with trumpet and tambourine? Even your Igwe are struggling to meet him let primary election end first and see campaign you never experience in your entire life.

Tinubu don't need rigorous campaign because the name has already been ringing bell .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by QuotaSystem: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

You are deviating mallam

He is reaping the fruits of the bridges he built.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Obasanjo lost his unit but won in his southern region

Like Senator Wammako said, by 1pm, the elections will be over and your permutations will be useless. Quote me by 1pm election day. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Keep pressing their mumu botton grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

You are deviating mallam

You're a clown. You people only know the language of hate, division and enmity.

You are never interested in anything that can make the "Zoo" develop to become a source of pride to the world as the biggest black nation on Earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by sotall(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheCeasar:
the APC structure here is with oshiomole and oshiomole align with him, remember politics is very local

The APC structure where?

The one Oshomole couldn't use to win the governorship election?

Now ask yourself, which party won the 2015 and 2019 presidential election in Edo state?

The answer you get should enlighten you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by QuotaSystem: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro how far? I think you know who this is. Why don't you consider a career in politics? Progressive Northerners like you are the future of your region.

We have bantered here before and I think people like you can relegate the old conservatives to turn around the future of the North and shame your detractors.

I’m alright. Thanks and will consider.
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
sotall:

The APC structure where?

The one Oshomole couldn't use to win the governorship election?

Now ask yourself, which party won the 2015 and 2019 presidential election in Edo state?

The answer you get should enlighten you

Good
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Bastardlyrich: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Frigga13:

Tinubu is a yoruba god.
Yoruba Muslims godd not Yoruba Christians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Bastardlyrich: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

You are deviating mallam
That guy is a Yoruba Muslim,he is not a northerner.
As for the question,I just want thievnubu to context so nigerians will disgrace him.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

As for the question,I just want thievnubu to context so nigerians will disgrace him.
Lol...
No excuse... Tinubu must contest

He must be on a ballot paper..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by joeyfire(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
QuotaSystem:

So that online group is Buhari's structure that Tinubu will inherit? Okay
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by esnbrutality: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Simple question that was asked by OP...

What is the "Political base" of the PABLO ESCOBAR DRUG CEASER ...dirty pigs from the swaste region want as presidiot??

They cant fcuuking answer a simple question...useless miscreants!!!...spits!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Keep fooling yourself. He is a proud and unrepentant Northerner who has never hidden his origin as you fraudulent IPOBians do.

I have personally provoked him in the past yet he maintained his decency and a belief in equity and honorable conduct.

You IPOBians will never smell Aso Rock whether directly (Obi) or by proxy (Amaechi) so keep up the noise.

That noise is all you haters of the "Zoo" have so continue to loud it impotently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by TheCeasar: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Which region ?

Can Tinubu win or score 2/3 in his southern region like others presidents did in their respective regions ?
has he ever contested yet?? I pray you'll be alive next year to witness tinubu victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
esnbrutality:
Simple question that was asked by OP...

What is the "Political base" of the PABLO ESCOBAR DRUG CEASER ...dirty pigs from the swaste region want as presidiot??

They cant fcuuking answer a simple question...useless miscreants!!!...spits!!

Am telling you, just a simple question they started convulsing...

I just want to know the names of the zones
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only few misguided Yoruba Muslim will vote for him, count yoruba christians out.

We won't support him and they don't like us too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Aiel123: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Siwel25:

Like Senator Wammako said, by 1pm, the elections will be over and your permutations will be useless. Quote me by 1pm election day. Cheers!
The same senator wammakko that could not deliver his candidate Ahmed Aliyu against Governor Tambuwal.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by DrPurple(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
UK Hospitals
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am not a fan of Tinubu,but the thief has South west in his pocket and most northern Loves adhering to agreement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:
I am not a fan of Tinubu,but the thief has South west in his pocket and most northern Loves adhering to agreement

Which agreement ?

Tinubu hasn't even received half of what Awo received when it comes to fake promises and agreement, but what happened letter ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by Bastardlyrich: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself. He is a proud and unrepentant Northerner who has never hidden his origin as you fraudulent IPOBians do.

I have personally provoked him in the past yet he maintained his decency and a belief in equity and honorable conduct.

You IPOBians will never smell Aso Rock whether directly (Obi) or by proxy (Amaechi) so keep up the noise.

That noise is all you haters of the "Zoo" have so continue to loud it impotently.
Yes now northerner,from ijebu ode grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Listen coword the reverse is the case.
I m ijaw and ijaw man was the last president so.
And I believe in the unity of ss/se not someone who has been deceived to hate Igbo.
Finally ss/se will vote an igbo man and north too,but afonjas don enter one chance.
E go clear for una eyes soon.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by MetaPhysical: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:
I am here to learn..

I opened this thread because someone told me that Tinubu is more influential that Buhari because he helped him to win 2015 election..

Now the question is...Where is Tinubu's Political Stronghold in Nigeria.. ?

Buhari as a notherner has NE and NW as his stronghold in Nigerian politics which started reflecting since 2003 when he began the struggle to become the president of Nigeria..Buhari has been winning the both regions since 2003 until extra two regions joined his train in 2015 hence his victory..

Buhari has a regional support base since 2003 making him to score 2/3 in his region which is a good mark...

Obasanjo also scored 2/3 in his region as well in 1999 and 2003 as well before looking outside (north) for support.

Jonathan equally scored 2/3 in his region before seeking for support of other people outside his region..

Can Tinubu claim to have a stronghold of a region that he's not from ?
Can he also score at least 2/3 in his southern region like every other Presidents ?

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Fp

You have error in your calculation.
Buhari could not have had 2/3 support base in North and still loose to YarAdua in 2008, or Jonathan in 2011, unless they were not loyal to him...in which case they cannot be called "support base".

As of 2017, Tinubu had more than 2/3 support base in SW, NW, NE, NC. A 1/6 support base in SS.

There are states in SW that had 100% wipeout at State and Local tiers, APC won every seat. It happened because of Tinubu. Same in NW. Ganduje lost but regained his seat because of Tinubu.

Events between 2017 and now have drained away his popularity and put his ambition at risk. Even in SW, Tinubu is now viewed as a burden on Yoruba politics. This is due mostly to his inactions on matters of priority to Yoruba agenda.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You have error in your calculation.
Buhari could not have had 2/3 support base in North and still loose to YarAdua in 2008, or Jonathan in 2011, unless they were not loyal to him...in which case they cannot be called "support base".

As of 2017, Tinubu had more than 2/3 support base in SW, NW, NE, NC. A 1/6 support base in SS.

There are states in SW that had 100% wipeout at State and Local tiers, APC won every seat. It happened because of Tinubu. Same in NW. Ganduje lost but regained his seat because of Tinubu.

Events between 2017 and now have drained away his popularity and put his ambition at risk. Even in SW, Tinubu is now viewed as a burden on Yoruba politics. This is due mostly to his inactions on matters of priority to Yoruba agenda.

In 2011, Buhari beat Jonathan hands down in the North which is the picture I attached below.. Buhari won in the NE and NW but Jonathan won in SE,SS,SW and NC...

Meanwhile,

Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by MetaPhysical: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

In 2011, Buhari beat Jonathan hands down in the North which is the picture I attached below.. Buhari won in the NE and NW but Jonathan won in SE,SS,SW and NC...

Meanwhile,

You don't win presidency if you loose those two zones. In addition to getting majority votes, a candidate must also beat the state quota for 2/3 of 36 states + FCT.

So Jonathan could not have won presidency without NW and NE combined, that's a whooping 13 states.
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ezeama400:
Asking a yoruba Muslim man this question is like asking him what killed Awolowo...

He will never answer you or he will even insult you..lol cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Fixed !!
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

You don't win presidency if you loose those two zones. In addition to getting majority votes, a candidate must also beat the state quota for 2/3 of 36 states + FCT.

So Jonathan could not have won presidency without NW and NE combined, that's a whooping 13 states.

You are obviously deviating from the topic of discussion
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by MetaPhysical: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oilpussy, even if someone present that map as record you should challenge it. Babangida Aliyu was governor of Niger under Jonathan and he was PDP. All the federal constituency in Niger was won by PDP. That's just one out of many like that where PDP is majority. Niger is in NCentral but I use it to disclaim authenticity of what that map represents. It is inaccurate.
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by MetaPhysical: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

You are obviously deviating from the topic of discussion
Im still on it. Which is, our democracy is a mathematically derived winner takes all!

Popularity is one thing...but political support base is another, and Buhari did not have a 2/3 support base in North, though he may be popular.
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by ProudImolite: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ezeama400:
Asking a yoruba man this question is like asking him what killed Awolowo...

He will never answer you or he will even insult you..lol cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin so true
Re: 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) by ProudImolite: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Very deep..

Tinubu might not have a political base, more reason they call him bat... He's neither here nor there..
He's neither a bird nor an Animal
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of New British King Charles III & Late Diana In Maiduguri / 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.