Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,541 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' (52578 Views)

Mixed Reactions As Fans Blast Simi Over Alleged “rubblsh” Dressing At The Beach / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by BabaIbo: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't even know why she's been attacked. Her tweet was not mentioning anyone. In fact the tweet might be a thought on tribalism. I'm surprised that the comments section decides to attribute the tweet to Davido which I consider to be immature

Maybe you can not read between the lines.

She was saying she doesn't understand why people are mocking or laughing at Wizkid's Grammy loss as if Wizkid is representing another Nigeria, but people attacked her for her hypocrisy for not saying anything when Davido was featured in the FIFA song as if Davido represented another Nigeria.

Do you get it now? If you don't gerrit fogerrit.

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by derecho(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2022
A popular female musician in the 90s.Sings love songs.
Ojota is a place in Lagos between Maryland and Ketu/Mile 12.

The guy is suggesting that she(Simi)is a local champion
Hosquire:
Abeg wetin Celine dion mean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by eTen94(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Na buhari get talent, senior brother to ojota Celine Dion, �
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Everyone knows Davido ain't got no talent

But that ojota celindion

People too get mouth
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Fahdiga(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2022
crystalpapers:
grin grin grin Don't mind fatai's wife. She can't really hide her bias (ojota Celine Dion and wife of fatai) undecided undecided undecided
Please can you translate the meaning of Fatai

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Please can you translate the meaning of Fatai
Fatai na muslim name just as Sule and Musa
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by SEGLIZ: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2022
SURElee:
Why is it hard for Naija celebs to celebrate Davido for his wins, but they will jump to donate 1million naira just to be in a list of donors so they can get benefits back from him in future.

Too bad.

You don't hate somebody simply because of his wealthy background, the guys is trying to make a name for himself na

funny enough as it may, the guy brought is father to limelight not the other way round.

if not for this son of his who would have heard of adeleke even with his wealth? we know other rich kids trying so hard to use some dirty reality show to gain fame and break into the entertainment industry.

this guy fought his way through won the heart of the street where never belonged also learnt the rope, he became a passage between the street and the estates.

the has paid the necessary dues he deserves to be loved. he has even given more to the street where never belong since he found the street than those that came from the street.

#ONELOVEFOROBO

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by pyyxxaro: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Codeye:

Bro no drag my okokomaiko enter this matter o make I no enter u

U suppose de happy say una get Celeb na tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Fahdiga(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Batam:

Fatai na muslim name just as Sule and Musa
But it has to be funny for them to have tagged it to Adekunle Gold. Just like I heard that Abdul means slave
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Kingozymandias(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Simi please dont attempt to tweet a comeback. You will be Fatalised. These handles are not here to play

Loud it comrade abeg loud it
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Premiumwriter: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
which one is one Nigerians? Abeg no kee me o
is that the only thing you could pick from everything I said?

We are chatting here not writing professional exams. I'm free to make as many mistakes as I want.
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Enemyofpeace: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Shadysen:
no na, na amala i wan buy u.enemy of peace
I no mind, make dem put plenty meat o
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by ufuosman(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Ojota Celine dion off me
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Shadysen: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I no mind, make dem put plenty meat o
why did u choose this name?
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by ekukeku(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=111639331]Damnnn niggar

Itsnotright
Everyone knows Davido ain't got no talent

He gat no talent but industry Neva shake him for once instead he is shaking d industry & he took us trabaye all over d world

I'm sure u r not talented with dat little weed u r smoking, bro upgrade to anoda level

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Kingozymandias(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2022
potbe[center][/center]lly:
The dragging on twitter no be here...

Missiles flying... vawulence everywhere... [center][/center]cheesy cheesy
[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by eTen94(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
See wetin person cool down talk, I fear for this our vaohlent con3

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by dealhunter(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Ajangbadi Beyonce! grin cheesy shocked
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Kingozymandias(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Be warned Twitter is not Nairaland, don't take your Nairaland attitude to twitter ,they will bury you there

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Codeye(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

U suppose de happy say una get Celeb na tongue
We got Apororo
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2022
BafanaBafana:
At the level Nigerian music is now, being nominated to feature in world cup sound track is not an achievement. Davido and his fans should grow up
Its not achievement but it could be a great honour for davido to sing in the world cup
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by chatinent: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Let me not pretend as if I don't know celebrities hate themselves.
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Najdorf: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
The cyberspace is mostly filled with depressed clowns. What's wrong with her tweet. With that tweet her interest is clear, she's patriotic.
Frustrated people
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by pyyxxaro: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Codeye:

We got Apororo

Una need one female Celeb when go de Twerk for una steady
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Omo people wey dey this Twitter dey try gan ni o
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Codeye(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Una need one female Celeb when go de Twerk for una steady
She no fit twerk
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Enemyofpeace: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Premiumwriter:
is that the only thing you could pick from everything I said?

We are chatting here not writing professional exams. I'm free to make as many mistakes as I want.
he turn am to rough fight. One Nigerians!
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Enwhen(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
The cyberspace is mostly filled with depressed clowns. What's wrong with her tweet. With that tweet her interest is clear, she's patriotic.

U want make we also insults u ?... Two-face people like u...why was she not patriotic to congrats Davido who gave her husband a stage at O2 ... nothing is bad in Wizkid , Burna Boy losing Grammy, tomorrow may be their turn ... but for the fact that all of them went silent when their colleague Davido made Nigeria proud , but was quick to react to Wizkid losing yeye programmed Grammy , is the annoyance there ...we have been hearing it and Davido has also said it , but this particular one made it clear to all ...and it's bad ... Is it a crime for a rich man son to be hurstling ?, Whereeas , many of his type are misbehaving with their fathers wealth..

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Sheuns(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Dorwadora:

That lady has on several occasions called Nigeria a dream killer. The same Nigeria that gave her the platform to become what she is today. All those tweets at her is due to the way she uses any slight opportunity to trash the country that gave her the platform she has today. Not necessarily the banters.
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Enemyofpeace: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Shadysen:
why did u choose this name?
Mynd44 chose it for me
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by Shadysen: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Mynd44 chose it for me
change it
Re: Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' by kay29000(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Egbeda Mariah Carey. grin Just joking Simi... You know I love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Davido And Chioma Reconcile As They Were Spotted Together In The Club (Video) / Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.