Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,008 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 100. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 100. (282 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 100. by PastorSomba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 100.

2Corinthians 8:9 (KJV) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14,26-29; 2Corinthians 8:9; Genesis 1:1-30; 2:7-25; 3:1-24; 5:1-5; John 8:44; 10:10; 14:6; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Ephesians 2:1-2,12; 4:10; Romans 3:23; Psalm 16:11; Deuteronomy 8:18; 3John 2.

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

108. Since these seven treasures belongs to us the believer, the Church of the last days shall be a church rich, prosperous and in abundance. But the Church cannot prosper if you are not prosperous. You are the Church not the pastor or the building. Unfortunately most unbelievers, the world and some ignorant believers hate and are opposed to the prosperity of the Church. Actually thy are not the ones who hate the prosperity of the Church, it is the devil himself. The devil as a thief and a liar never has the boldness to speak himself but will always use people. And these people will never know or acknowledge that it is the devil that is speaking through them because the devil will never tell them he is the one sending them to speak for him.

Instead the devil will lie to them that it is God. But when God speaks He takes full responsibility and those who speak for Him declare Him as the source. The devil hates the prosperity of the Church because he has read the bible and he knows what the prosperity of the Church will do to his kingdom. The devil rules the world through money, therefore he never wants the money in the hand of his enemies, the believers. When the Church takes over the wealth of the nations they have also taken the power of the devil physically. Jesus has taken all the power of the devil in the realm of the spirit. The devil's only tool is physically manipulating money and people.

If the Church takes the people, the Church will take the money or if the Church takes the money, the Church will also take the people. But God's strategy has always been to take the people first and through the people take the money. Money does not exist in isolation, money has value only when it is in the hand of people. People can exist and survive without money but money can not exist and money cannot survive without people. Revelation 5:12; Zechariah 1:17; Haggai 2:7-9; Micah 4:1-3; Obadiah 17; John 8:44; 10:10; Isaiah 2:2-4; Romans 8:19; Joel 2:23-32; Ephesians 1:10,19-23; 2:15; Colossians 1:20; Deuteronomy 2:24; 8:18; Matthew 6:24;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

In need of funds?you can acquire loan / Securing Children From Sexual Immorality And Temptations / The Sin Of Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.