Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

She Has Too Much Baggage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Too Much Baggage (3570 Views)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. / Dealing With Extra Baggage In Relationships - Bianca Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by MoneyGoDrop: 2:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Kobojunkiee
1. What baggage(s) in particular is the gal supposed to dump abeg? undecided

I read the whole and I saw a girl with problems to deal with but not necessarily baggage, so care to enlighten me as to what exactly her "baggage" is here so I can maybe see what you see please? undecided

2. May I also ask what exactly Mr. Lover boy is supposedly trying here to "help" the girl turn a new leaf on? I mean why does dating a person have to mean changing that person or believing there is a problem to be fixed in such a one? undecided

Didn't you read where he said that she broke his phone in the midst of a conversation,that means that she can harm/kill you in a heated conversation because of her unresolved violence issue.
For me,her being a baby mama is a big huge deal breaker. That alone is enough baggage for me.

1 Like

Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by Kobojunkiee: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Didn't you read where he said that she broke his phone in the midst of a conversation,that means that she can harm/kill you in a heated conversation because of her unresolved violence issue.
For me,her being a baby mama is a big huge deal breaker. That alone is enough baggage for me.
She broke an Inanimate object during what may have been a heated conversion means she can harm or kill you? undecided

How did you arrive at the above inference abeg? undecided

As for Lover boy, he went in well aware of her baba mama status so it does not make sense for him to list that as baggage. undecided
Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
kobojunkiee is an idiot.
Everyone should have known this by now.
How y'all keep replying that retard is beyond me.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Kellzzyy:
kobojunkiee is an idiot.

I swear

1 Like

Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by SHINJA: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Kellzzyy:
kobojunkiee is an idiot.

Honestly bro ...Alot of sick people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by angelfallz(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol. I was trying to paint an obvious picture, Where some men see something that is obviously bad for them, but still allow such things to come into their lives.
pansophist:

Satan de get horn? All those horns na fairy tale idea na grin
Re: She Has Too Much Baggage by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kellzzyy:
kobojunkiee is an idiot.
I swearr..
The matter taya me jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Fairly Used Generators Should I Go For? (graphic Pics) / Counter Thread: Ladies, Which Is Your Type.?? / Help!!!! I'm In Love With A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.