Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,661 members, 7,911,783 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless (16349 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by RacistProudIgbo: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2022
More power to you Imam, we are behind you.

Fuvck Bullheri.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by comodo: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/04/ive-paid-price-for-the-voiceless-sacked-abuja-imam-speaks-gets-new-appointment/

Sheik na today day break After how many years of killings, abductions, maiming, bombing, etc. All of us don dey collect. It go reach everyone. Road block, una dey fly plane, left the poor masses to die. Even one the other time said, it's the wish of Allah say terrorist kill you. Make u no fight back. dem bomb airport, plane increase their fares, una run go train. Dem catch una for siki one. Booooom na when sheik know say government bad. Just less than 10months to handover. Make d man go siddon for bush.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by ufotunang: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
You have done well....the Buhari government wants people to die in silence
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by Tetrahedron(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Where is imam of peace,
He is the one that know hiw to finish buhari patapata
grin grin
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by HUSTLER001: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Liar you are trying to sabotage the efforts of security you will soon be questioning .
Animal.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by HUSTLER001: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is your next president the early you know this the early you make peace with your ancestor.
'earlier' not 'early'. Ode!
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid: I Have Paid Price For The Voiceless by Kfed4ril(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is your next president the early you know this the early you make peace with your ancestor.

But you don’t want to follow us to enjoy the Tinubu era, you’re already preparing japa with your family. Is that wicked hypocrisy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Avert Naira’s Free Fall – Atiku Abubukar / Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel / Photos: Flood Ravages Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.