Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

She Loves Me, I Dont. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me, I Dont. (1489 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2011
I'v dis friend, a girl. She claims 2 love me alot but i dnt really like her enuf 2 enter a relationship wit her which she has been clamouring for. I'm also afraid dt if i agree she might force me into sex.
But i dnt knw hw to tell her off cos we are really good friends and i dont want to hurt her. She keeps calling me but i cant keep stalling any longer. What do i do?
Pls 190, dnt bother contributing.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by teebaba78: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2011
just tell her you HIV positive
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by tyson55(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2011
I think the sensible thing here is to let her know your feeling towards her.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Coco29(f): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2011
tell your friend the truth

that while you value the friendship, you are not Sexually attracted to her.

( Her feelings of rejection is hers to deal with not yours. wink
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Coco29(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2011
teebaba78:

undecided
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by 9dynasty(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Pls 190, dnt bother contributing.
well 190 sent me to take his place and here's what i have to say. . .first i think by force you into sex you mean R4pe ?( ain't you lucky) why don't you bleep her as a mutual friend like killing two birds with a stone cool. . .plus you sound like a virgin grin how old are you 34,37 or 41+. . .
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Goldieluks: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2011
Op just have to tell her.simples!
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2011
teebaba78:

lol, she wont believe. Anyway i'v tried disuading her by suggesting possible infections nd she rightly pointed out dt it culd be prevented/controlled
9dynasty:

well 190 sent me to take his place and here's what i have to say. . .first i think by force you into sex you mean R4pe ?( ain't you lucky) why don't you bleep her as a mutual friend like killing two birds with a stone cool. . .plus you sound like a virgin grin how old are you 34,37 or 41+. . .
if u can read then u shld knw i dnt want sex.
Nd yes i am. I just turned 52.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by iice(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2011
Tell her
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by 9dynasty(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2011
Flashaldrin:

if u can read then u shld knw i dnt want sex.
Nd yes i am. I just turned 52.
[size=16pt]52[/size] shocked shocked my oh my i'm sorry sir. . wait oh that girl's has a plan she want's to ruin you. . .do you hold any financial office like strauss khan
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2011
@coco, goldieluks, tyson55;
easier said, But tanks.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2011
9dynasty:

[size=16pt]52[/size] shocked shocked my oh my i'm sorry sir. . wait oh that girl's has a plan she want's to ruin you. . .do you hold any financial office like strauss khan
lol, i aint no strauss kahn. I'm a medical student. And she's not that really strong on sex, just wants a relationship.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Coco29(f): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2011
Flashaldrin:

@coco, goldieluks, tyson55;
easier said, But tanks.

seriously why do you think it is easier said than done? KING if telling a friend that you do not want to participate in a relationship is so hard, how do you expect to get what you want from life? Are you going to do what everyone says with out having your own opinion about it, I was just like you, then one day I said FK IT my life is mine to control. Granted there may be more to this story but it should be your dominant intent to be happy and good to you ALWAYS
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by 9dynasty(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2011
Flashaldrin:

lol, i aint no strauss kahn. I'm a medical student. And she's not that really strong on sex, just wants a relationship.
52 and a medical student which time you go come take practice 88years old. . .seriously i think you should get a girlfriend and she should be aware of it or you could tell her you don't have any feeling for her like maybe you're G4y. . .just saying
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Nayah(f): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Tell her the truth, you have to that would be difficult first but she'll handle it after, because this stand by is quite uncomfortable for you, if it's your friend tell her
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Poster First of all You say She might force you into Sex, then you turn around and say she is not that strong into Sex. WTF am i supposed to believe? undecided If i'm to believe the second part then all i'll say is that this is a girl that really loves you, But because of the African man mentality that says that Men must make the first move u are Slacking. What if she's not into you because of Sex? What if She really Loves You? But then How will you ever find out? When she turns Attention Somewhere else, u'll still run here and start another thread; " She Loved Me But i Was too Blind To see. . . SMH undecided
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
Just admit it you are either gay or impotent.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Cuddlemii: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
First of all, PRAISE THE KINGS OF KINGS FOR YOUR KIND kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Many men would capitalize on this, shag her till they fill up their tank.

Tell her you are not interested anyhow you want it without mincing words and feeling bad. To hell with her if She doesn't want to be friends with you anymore.

As far as in your mind, you did the right thing and your conscience is clear

As for the girl, she needs a mask, sun shades and Hijab or Nicob, that black overall dress that Muslims wear. So she doesn't know how to play her cards right to get you without causing all this drama. She should have just charmed you is all.

I will like to be your friend sha, my own request is different oh. Im just proud of you man. Big up urself
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by ShyOne(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
This is very good.

Very few men like you actually exist. You are sweet, intelligent, hardworking. You will find who you want in time. Focus on finishing school. You've waited this long, don't just jump up and be with her. Hold to your convictions.

You must be honest with her. Being nice, agreeable, etc. will land you into a relationship that is mediocre at best and isn't the payoff you are looking to receive after "looking for the one" and holding yourself to higher standards.

Just tell her. There's no getting around it, as she sounds quite persistent.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
iice:

Tell her
ok, if i decide to, hw do i tell her in a way as to also preserve the friendship
Coco29:

seriously why do you think it is easier said than done? KING if telling a friend that you do not want to participate in a relationship is so hard, how do you expect to get what you want from  life?  Are you going to do what everyone says with out having your own opinion about it, I was just like you, then one day I said FK IT my life is mine to control.  Granted there may be more to this story but it should be your dominant intent to be happy and good to you ALWAYS

well, u just hit d nail. that has always bn my life, tryin 2 leave every1 happy, gonn take a yl 2 change dat.
9dynasty:

52 and a medical student which time you go come take practice 88years old. . .just saying
guy u dumb o, u r truly representing 190.
Mynd_44:

Just admit it you are either man-lover or impotent.
lol, why d'u think dat? Cos i aint interested? Well, i dnt really knw d reasons why ppl go into relationships, but me i'll go into a relationship not because of sex or any other thing, but because dia is mutual love or atleast a high degree of understanding with a possibility that something tangible lyk marriage, great patnership, etc cn come out of it.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by MMM2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
op
how old re u

Dont tell me u re a jew man.

Dats what we call CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.

Guy pls i beg u dont miss dat punny. angry
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Cuddlemii: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
M M M:

op
how old re u

Dont tell me u re a jew man.

Dats what we call CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH.

Guy pls i beg u dont miss dat punny. angry

Shut up MMM angry angry angry angry angry

The guy is smooth, Me likey this kind of man. Cocky as hell. Choosy as well. Intelligent, you can tell. Potentials, he'll never fell.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by bizmogule(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
1. Do not lead her on

2. Don't give her an impression of love when you like her

3. Be careful the kind of text messages you send to her; reply to her messages in a simple manner

4. When she talks about relationship make her understand exactly the way it is on your mind, let her know you like her but not as to love here. Entering a relationship might only make her hate you. I am sure you don't want to lose the friendship

That being said brother the ball is on your court. Go sort it out.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by iice(f): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2011
bizmogule:

1. Do not lead her on

2. Don't give her an impression of love when you like her

3. Be careful the kind of text messages you send to her; reply to her messages in a simple manner

4. When she talks about relationship make her understand exactly the way it is on your mind, let her know you like her but not as to love here. Entering a relationship might only make her hate you. I am sure you don't want to lose the friendship

That being said brother the ball is on your court. Go sort it out.

Ding!
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
sexkillz:

@Poster First of all You say She might force you into Sex, then you turn around and say she is not that strong into Sex. WTF am i supposed to believe? undecided If i'm to believe the second part then all i'll say is that this is a girl that really loves you, But because of the African man mentality that says that Men must make the first move u are Slacking. What if she's not into you because of Sex? What if She really Loves You? But then How will you ever find out? When she turns Attention Somewhere else, u'll still run here and start another thread; " She Loved Me But i Was too Blind To see. . . SMH undecided
as in, for nw what she is askin 4 is a relationship, but i feel/knw that afta dat she will b askin 4 sex because our conversation often borders on dat.
I'm not sayin she doesnt truly love me, that i dont want to enta a relationship is not cos she's open abt it, its that i'v tried but i cnt reciprocate d feelings. Nd i dont see a future in a r/ship wia i wnt love or appreciate her.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by MMM2(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

The guy is smooth, Me likey this kind of man. Cocky as hell. Choosy as well. Intelligent, you can tell. Potentials, he'll never fell.

cuddlemii
open ur dirty mouth wide,
i though u re a pastor
What do u know abt relationship

@ op
if u miss dat babe u go regret am.  angry
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

wow!! Cuddlemii! Me likey ur poem well well. D rhymes are smooth. Addin it 2 my collection right away! Did u jst mak it up or u got it off somewhere??
Btw thanks alot!
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by kobikwelu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
i bet u the poster would fall in love with another woman whey no send am,

happens to 9 out of 10 guys,
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lol. I aint 52 o, i'm way young. I thought the sense of humour here was high.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by MMM2(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
190 come here now,

we need 2 convince dis guy 2 know d advantage of such ladies,

and why u should not let her pass u by.

@ op
just try date her 4 a week and fu-ck and u will be happy.
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2011
Flashaldrin:

[b]as in, for nw what she is askin 4 is a relationship, but i feel/knw that afta dat she will b askin 4 sex because our conversation often borders on dat.[/b]I'm not sayin she doesnt truly love me, that i dont want to enta a relationship is not cos she's open abt it, its that i'v tried but i cnt reciprocate d feelings. Nd i dont see a future in a r/ship wia i wnt love or appreciate her.

I Quite Understand the bolded part wella. I know how you feel. . . Entering an intimate Relationship with someone you dont intend to marry is like taking Brandy. . . Sweet for Mouth but the after effects. . . . .  Two things,  1. I want you to honestly write out 10 the qualities you'll ever need in a wife in a sheet of paper, then Ask your self How many of these Qualities the lady in question has. Then I also want you to write down 10 of her good Qualities in a Sheet of paper, Then Her bad Qualities in another sheet of paper. . . If out of 10 things you are looking for in a wife she has 6, and if the number of her Good Qualities outweighs her bad qualities, My Brother Plz Enter the relationship and let her Know YOUR STAND ON SEX. . . YOU NO BE SMALL PICKIN! SHE CANT FORCE YOU!  2. If She Failed the Above Exam Woefully, then it's time to END your Friendship.  Take her to a quiet place wey una neva go before, then pour out your Heart and Mind. HONESTLY tell her why u have to END the friendship and dont start start making Foolish Excuses up. Be determined not to call her nor text her Again, cos believe you me, YOU WILL MISS HER LIKE CRAAZZY!  Again, I should trust you to do this in a matured way! YOU NO BE SMALL PICKIN! AND SHE CANT FORCE YOU TO LOVE HER. . .  cool   But If you'd rather use and Dump her Like Some fellow forumites have been suggesting. . . . You'll Neva Be a Happy Man. May God Help You Make You decision,  cheesy
Re: She Loves Me, I Dont. by Cuddlemii: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
M M M:

190 come here now,

we need 2 convince dis guy 2 know d advantage of such ladies,

and why u should not let her pass u by.

@ op
just try date her 4 a week and fu-ck and u will be happy.

Corrupters of the universe, Stay Off! Let him zip it, probably he has enuf to contend with already. Just becos he doesn't want to take advantage of her doesn't mean he is lacking some or not getting some. The dude might even have his babe. He doesn't just want her or need her cos she is a dear friend.

Too hard for you to assimilate and too hard for you to read? Some men have integrity, dignity, respect, class and value. These are the great ones that have refused to fall. Roger that! comprendre!

kobikwelu:

i bet u the poster would fall in love with another woman whey no send am,

happens to 9 out of 10 guys,

Well that's his business to handle. He doesn't want babe, He doesn't! Feelings can't be forced. Let him make his mistake and learn from it (Not fact but probability). He is a man and He will survive.

Flashaldrin:

wow!! Cuddlemii! Me likey your poem well well. D rhymes are smooth. Addin it 2 my collection right away! Did u jst mak it up or u got it off somewhere??
Btw thanks alot!

Nah I just wrote it from my head. Your dignity inspired the rhyme. I'm gifted that way. Feel free to write it down. You have become one of my friends here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Orobo Babe For My Area Dey Eye Me / Wen A Girl Gives Up On You / Words Unspoken (A Short Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.