Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,788 members, 7,972,823 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

FOOLS - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FOOLS (282 Views)

Fools On Wheels (short Story) / Fools Rush In–A Coastal city crime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOOLS by WonderMinistrys: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2022
WOMI
`
`
A Mario Cozy write-up...
`
`
FOOLS
°°°°°°°°°°
Because someone attains to a success at age 40 or over doesn't mean the person had been a fool all the other years. Like do you really know what a fool is? And also because you think someone is successful in a way doesn't also mean the person is not a fool. I mean,if material success becomes the measurement for level of foolishness then the richest men would also be seen as the wisest,isn't it? So it's not when somebody says "A fool at forty is a fool forever",then you start thinking of material success. Of course everyone would strive to attain material success,both the wise and the foolish alike,everybody in their own different ways,though in this era it 'must' be by God's way. So the achievement of material success has never been a yardstick for level of foolishness.
Every now and then I see myself making efforts to play the fool in one way or another,because it's one sure way to bigger things. But you know fools? -They can hardly make any effort to play the fool. I mean how can they play the fool when they are fools already? There is no longer any space remaining for them to play the fool,because fools are so full of themselves. They can never be humble so they can never learn. If you ever see a fool act humble it's not because he wants to learn but... lookaround it's like he's trying to look good before the eyes of an observer or two. When those eyes are gone,then watch him return.
Constantly I've learnt the most valuable lessons from children,things that could never be learned from any adult. Each time you observe a child there's always something new to be learnt. Your fifteen minutes of observation wont leave you without great pay. Jesus stood up a little child in front of all the adults present,and said to them,"If any man must enter into the kingdom of heaven,then he must surely become like this little child." He also stated,"If any man doesn't receive this Kingdom as a child then he can 'never' enter therein." This goes in two ways,either receiving the kingdom as a little child in a young age,because as the saying goes,'Get them young enough and the possibilities are endless",or you really put off everything you have stuffed up inside and become a child,take on the mind and heart of a little child who needs help in learning,even while in your adulthood. For goodness sake stop watching your physical appearance otherwise you will deceive yourself to the death. Your physical appearance is really really nothing to anybody,and it's nothing to God. Beards,pot-bellies or walking sticks are really empty features in this kingdom. They mean nothing. The way many youths grow beards these days is utterly outrageous,confusing,...looking forty and over but yet claiming twenty-two. Habaah,we go run for you? Even if you're Aaron,or is it Methuselah? And I discovered some do that thinking it will attract material things to them. Aah. Who deceived you that much?
Age has no significance in the kingdom of heaven. How can it have any significance when nobody gets old and nobody dies. Everybody is just young forever,like <sings>"we ain't never getting older". When you see people who are dubbed 'young forever' it's simply their state of mind,that's the spiritual state evolving on the outside. It's not surgeries and cosmetics. A person's state of mind would always speak volumes on their health and appearance.
Some people might never understand all these until maybe they see a 12 years child seating in the president's office. A 12 years child whom nobody can be able to outwit in any way. It didn't start today. It's been happening even from the beginning. They used to say that a fool at forty is a fool forever,but in this era I say to you people,a fool at 'eighteen'...is a fool forever.

#MarioCozy #Fools #Wayforward #TheNewEra #WOMI #KISD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Is Talking About Heaven / Who You Tell Your Problem Matters / Six Important Guidelines In Life | Facts | Psychology | Trending | Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.