Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:58 AM

Am Ready To Date Again - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Ready To Date Again (403 Views)

Am Ready To Date Again / Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her. / Am Ready To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Date Again by Cazzim(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Hi, I am jesse by name.
I am simple, peace loving Techguy, smart and intelligent. I like medical students a lot because I have noticed good things around them.
I need a female friend who is a Nurse or Doctor, a graduate, simple and easy going. Within SouthWest region, a Yoruba lady, peace loving and caring.
Message me directly on WhatsApp 09063415093 for conversation.
Thanks
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2022
See this gold digger kikikiki , you sef get money to maintain nurses or doctors? tell us your financial strength first
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by PlayMaker14: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
See this gold digger kikikiki , you sef get money to maintain nurses or doctors? tell us your financial strength first
Kindly shut up if you did not meet the requirements.

Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Kindly shut up if you did not meet the requirements.
You think I’m on this forum to look for a man? Mtcheww, no nairaland man can humble me, them dy fear me

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Date Again by PlayMaker14: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You think I’m on this forum to look for a man? Mtcheww, no nairaland man can humble me, them dy fear me
We know you're not looking for “MAN”... You're rather looking for an “ancestor” to milk dry...

You're very correct when you say “We dey Fear You” because of what you're looking for.

After all, you're “Iyaegbe” the old Portharcourt Tribune Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We know you're not looking for “MAN”... You're rather looking for an “ancestor” to milk dry...

You're very correct when you say “We dey Fear You” because of what you're looking for.

After all, you're “Iyaegbe” the old Portharcourt Tribune Newspaper.
lmao so do you know of any ancestor here on this forum? After all Regina Daniels no get two head and I even fine pass her well well sef

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Date Again by PlayMaker14: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
lmao so do you know of any ancestor here on this forum? After all Regina Daniels no get two head and I even fine pass her well well sef
Na dis kind yeye talk make Tinubu dey piss for body anyhow.... Who dash monkey banana?

Apart from your big yellow yansh, you nor fine reach Mama Ajasco...
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Cazzim(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

I don't know why you always rude, you think life is all about money?
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Na dis kind yeye talk make Tinubu dey piss for body anyhow.... Who dash monkey banana?

Apart from your big yellow yansh, you nor fine reach Mama Ajasco...
Dy there make pant dy wear you, for this specie na me be the only surviving one ooo, Regina dy back abeg
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Cazzim:

I don't know why you always rude, you think life is all about money?
Ehn I agree But you were stylishly looking for a rich girl, learn to admit the truth

1 Like

Re: Am Ready To Date Again by PlayMaker14: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dy there make pant dy wear you, for this specie na me be the only surviving one ooo, Regina dy back abeg
It may seem as though you're extremely envious of Regina Daniels....

Work hard, E go reach your turn, that yansh nor go waste like that. grin
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though you're extremely envious of Regina Daniels....

Work hard, E go reach your turn, that yansh nor go waste like that. grin
I don’t Jealous or envy her or any other person but I actually like her for using her head well. My own ambition is different from hers, you’ll see me in the red chambers someday and I’ll entertain you all with so much drama in the house, mark this day
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by PlayMaker14: 7:55am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t Jealous or envy her or any other person but I actually like her for using her head well. My own ambition is different from hers, you’ll see me in the red chambers someday and I’ll entertain you all with so much drama in the house, mark this day
I pray may this your Joke comes to reality.... grin
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I pray may this your Joke comes to reality.... grin
Amen and no jokes it’ll surely come to pass
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by PlayMaker14: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Amen and no jokes it’ll surely come to pass
Carry your big yansh go siddon one place Abeg... grin
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Carry your big yansh go siddon one place Abeg... grin
Meanwhile advise op to stop looking for rich girls, it’s for these reason true love became a fairytale, the way modern men have become too materialistic is very annoying
Re: Am Ready To Date Again by Cazzim(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Meanwhile advise op to stop looking for rich girls, it’s for these reason true love became a fairytale, the way modern men have become too materialistic is very annoying

u are just bitter

(1) (Reply)

/ Let's Huk Up / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.