Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (39186 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Nothing dey shock me. She has been properly guided and I did my homework well. Na who no know wetin to do dey regret. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
cry undecided
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Boyooosa(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
May be u don't have what it takes to breach the covenant for now....
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Prooton:
cry undecided

Yes man. My relationship is going on stronger and my babe is still intact, I dey check am on a regular cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by dratine(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Read your books.
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by IamMobisola(f): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

Do you want to rape her? Because I don't understand this question. She said no sex and you are saying you can't be celibate, why not just break up and look for someone else who would give you the sex you have been longing for?

You are in your early 20s, instead of you to use this time to focus on yourself and plan well you are thinking of sex. Mtchww

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by godofuck231: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Side dude will give her donkeykong dunks will she pass out , you ? Gullet a jar of jargens
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by kwasoly(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
My girl is just 20 but she doesn’t want sex till after marriage, she is a good girl very sweet and pretty, shes still a student and has never demanded any thing other than my attention and love, i don’t know if i can be celibate till i get married cuz im in my early 20’s and i may start thinking of marriage in d next 6 or 7 years, please what is ur advice for me
no insults please

Still in ur early 20's sex don dey hungry you. Alex bring that cane for me.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Ken4Christ: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

Since you are not ready to get married until after 6-7 years, what are you want an intimate relationship for? Our parents have really failed indeed. Our youths lack direction for life.

If she agrees to get intimate with you and she gets pregnant, you will either ask her to abort the baby or abandon her altogether.

This is the reason we have so many baby mamas who are not married.

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by AntichristXXX: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

I have been dating my girlfriend since 2016, she's a virgin and till this moment we've not had sex. We are planning on settling down this year though. It's a matter of patience and prayers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy e no easy oooooo

You will soon come and open thread.

Na matter of time.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by henrydav: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Look for another girl friend who will sertisfy you sexually to avoid rape and mastubation. But if you love her still keep her as your friend
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BENCHOKCONSULT: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
AntichristXXX:

You will soon come and open thread.

Na matter of time.

Yes of course, a thread with my wedding pictures

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by IamAsiri: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
if i break up im 90% sure I won’t find someone like her

Not sure you need someone like her undecided. You can get your specification, who you can be screaming, "Nigerian girls are useless" about.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Cousin9999: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Why not try it?

Like really try. Talk to other guys and find out how they manage in a similar situation.

Maybe you'll find that it changes your life in a lot of positive ways. Maybe you'll have more energy and focus for more productive things. You might feel more clarity or sense of purpose. Think about what you could gain, not lose.

Most of all, you may marry a great woman.

Use this experiment to pour your passion into something else. You may discover something you don't know about yourself. You may start a successful business.

But be honest with her. Tell her that this is challenging for you, but you're going to try. And again, use that energy in a different way. Go out and find things to do. Explore new ways to bond with your partner and have new experiences.

And invite me to the wedding. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Unitedabby(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

wat I SEE as a Ganja Planter, u can't SEE!

She can NEVER kip d virginity till wedding DAY!

She go collect like 16 different PREEK b4 she SETTLE down!

Na Small PIKIN STILL de worry her, MAMA and Papa ADVICE STILL de Ring for her HEAD pan!

Wen CODED Nigga JAM her, she go 4get all does MATTERZ Bcus she no go 1 lose d Nigga!

Una STILL de BUY market for ShopRite!

Una NEVER Wise up yet!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Not every girl is loose man....there are still a good number of virgins... A Cousin sister of mine was a virgin until her wedding night... The husband, according to my aunt, called her to thank her profusely for raising her well and all that haven met her a virgin... Was glad when my aunt told me and was pissed at the same time sha! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by obinna58(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
If you be my brother and you talk this nonsense I go slap dopamine comot for your eyes

You've lost your senses kpatakpata and I beg you please come back to your senses
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Unitedabby(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Carcholce:

grin

I don catch you today.

You be really anyhow person. There are sooooo many other things you can advise the young man but masturbation. If you are lady, I pity that thing in between your legs, if you are man, I also pity that thing in between your legs.
What precisely is in between their legs? cheesy
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Unitedabby(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
GOFRONT:
A virgin at 20??

She's tried to have come this far with it...
My Cousin sister married two years ago @ 29 and she was deflowered on her wedding night so.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Gospel2Day: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:

Instead of you to use your youthful days to seek and serve God and stay pure, you are looking for innocent girl to initiate into the rebellious group of promiscuous youths who despise God and disregard His commandments.
May God have mercy on your lost soul running hastily to never-ending torment in hell fire.
If you have no plans to marry in the next two to three years, what's your business with courting a girl?
So many unwise youngsters these days.

6 Likes

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Plugsk(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Use her pics to masturbate
dopedan:

I should masturbate for six years? No way
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Small1020: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Try stay without sex ,you can do it bro.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by babadee1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

She is trying to help you and to help herself. If you are unable to hold body look for someone else and don't ruin the poor girl. God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Hope2014(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ximenez:

She won't remain a virgin till marriage.
You won't be the one to deflower her.

Those two things are certain.
Lol Wetin be this naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by chidodoicon: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
How old is he
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Hope2014(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
mmadu5:

You can do anal sex with her bro . Use lots of lubes
Who is this.lmaooooooooooooo. person dey fear vaginal sex nay anus you wan make baba tear first.....

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by SPAMBOX7: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:

This one is different sir, i was an alpha before i met her, but im no simp tho undecided
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by Poleski: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

If you were ready to marry, I would have suggested you let her go because I'm not a fan of not having sex with a potential wife. I believe if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you, we must know if we're sexually compatible. Sex is one of the major things that crashes a marriage.

But the fact that you would start thinking of marrying in 7 years time makes me support her. She wants to settle down, and you won't be ready in many years.

So the best thing to do is to tell her you can't make it, to see what she will say. You're not looking to friendzone a girl; you want a real girlfriend.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
no insults please

Well this may be the only time you'd experience true love but lmaooooooooooooooo
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by cherryCola: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Romanoff:
Uncle, leave that wise girl alone and come after a co fornicator like me.

I use God beg you.

really ? .
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by olisaEze(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
I just pity this SIMP, by the time u decide to dip ur ladle, u might just find the tamper proof missing. Then we’ll see another thread from u saying "women are evil", when you’ve just been sleeping on the bicycle while in motion. Sleeping Chairman!! grin grin
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by cherryCola: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
osazsky:
fvck the armpit its d same thing it's just that there are bones there u will enjoy it try it and see

Jesus fvcking Christ !
Re: My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage by jojothaiv(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
dopedan:
What gave you that impression?

Seems you're don't do so well with crowds or am I missing something here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.