Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,718 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Corona Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Corona Story (367 Views)

Corona Virus Memes / Corona Virus Jokes / Naija Way Of Protecting Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Story by sammyyoung129(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
During corona period, there was an event that happened to me I won’t forget.
As me may all know It was stated that any one caught without face mask would pay fine of #20,000 and also bus drivers are only allowed to carry only five passengers two at the back, two in the middle and one in front any driver caught with passengers more than that will be fine.
So one faithful day I was called to sabo for an electrical job, I went to bus stop and entered a keke nape, on our way going the driver asked me of my face mask and told me there are security personals on the road arresting those without face mask. I ignored his warning, I arrived sabo without being stopped and I did what I was called for.
I finished early so I decided from sabo I would go to my work place in town. Boarded a bus and got in the front seat, the bus was filled with passengers more than the stated amount, I think we were up to 8 in total as passengers in that bus.
In the bus I also saw few passengers with face mask so I said to my self “at least there are people without face mask as me, I don’t need to panic”
The Journey was moving slowly not until we arrived station round about, I saw security personals checking every bus for those without face mask and buses that are more than five passengers. I said to my self “am dead today” I turned back to see the other passengers, o boy I saw Ninjas! the people that I thought they don’t have face mask wore their own. I was even looking to see if anybody could assists me with any spare one, but to my disappointment no one even looked my direction talk more giving me.
Our turn reached to be checked, I wore a cardigan that had a cap so I put on the cap and bowed my head.
The security personal started checking from the back through the transparent windows and ordered every one to come down, and instructed the driver to follow him. I saw the security personals were more focus on the driver none were at the front because they were busy with other vehicles. As my leg was just stepping out of the car I ran toward the road that lead to narayi that how I escaped them for the moment. While running I saw a bike, I stopped him and climbed to carry me away from there before they start to chase me.
It was when we are going a further after losing the security personals my eyes was cleared and I asked the bike man where he was going? he said “narayi side” I told him I was not going To narayi so he stopped and I dropped and as God will have it I saw a Keke nape going to town and not only that the driver had extra face mask because we are still going to meet those security personals at the station round up.
And that how I arrived my destination without been caught. From that day on ward I carry my face mask anywhere I go even in my dreams.
Did you also had similar experience during corona period?

© Samuel Amedu
Re: Corona Story by SolMaximus: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
I was thinking about this and the masks people wear for CO-VID 19, ninjas or anyone like a ninja could be invading our society or nations . You dont know what people entirely look like or what face theyre making at you. Anyone could be a spy, what if an entire army is in our society and nation but theyre all just wearing the mask, I think thats the real reason, or even worse, I think an ET race with highly sensitive nasal and breathing organs have demanded humans wear the mask so they dont share their inferior and toxic elements

1 Like

Re: Corona Story by Ajimusty2: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
unsharp kd idoma boy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cheats Death Falling Under A Moving Train In Argentina - Video / Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! / Moment Obasanjo Turned Tricycle Rider In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.