Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (67717 Views)

Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him / Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
tobillionaire:
Waiting for Don jazzy's pre wedding photos

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why is it that when some Nigerians achieve something, it look as if they are the first to achieve it as they start giving advise and forming motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Akabuking: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
ukaface:
Cool
Person say the matter don pass ' God when' to ' God why'
Lmaoooo....

Out of curiosity,shey they are of same height ni?
Aki and paw paw loading

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerian feminist when they see this News...

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by LibanKush: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
I think this girl is trained, no be urgent 2k and gold digger

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by toujurs: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

You go wait old be that. Baba fit no even sabi knack sef. Nigga too fat grin cheesy
You crazy, man! grin grin
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by KensonAbule(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mi preek go long o
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Why do I feel all this long story of how she was introduced to m.i by a friend ,how he was following her is just some ego talk,so no one go thinking she is cheap or some one that fell for m.i cos its m.i,come on we don't need all those explanations,it sounds childish already ..mehn ,all this social status marriage,i wish u both the best and just an advice ,if u want anything go as planned,keep your private life outta the world ...for me she is trying to make it quite obvious to the world that she ain't the one running over heels for m.i instead its m.i killing himself to be there..what do i know ,bad guys Marry good girls and vice versa,its time to know if m.i is a simp or some badboy

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Saintfrancis82(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congrats my man
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Emmyxclusive: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
RobbStark:

Tot you know ish slawormiir.
You know nothing niggggarrrr.
Vector the viper murdered MI go and listen to the last diss track before they reconciled.
Go listen again and come back let's talk about it with some rolled up stuff.
The track is wack, the fact that he brought Jesse in made the whole thing worse

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by spencekat(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Akabuking:
Aki and paw paw loading
Genetically,they can have tall children.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by ceejayluv(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
chatinent:
How did MI grow so tall in the last picture?
The babe's short.
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by limcar: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
ukaface:
Cool
Person say the matter don pass ' God when' to ' God why'
Lmaoooo....

Out of curiosity,shey they are of same height ni?
ukaface when are we getting married? I cant wait for you to be the mother of my kids
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by tfelicityk(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to him and his queen in advance
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by simpleseyi: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
'African Rapper #1': MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Mafe, Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

I had obviously heard of Jude and liked his music, and knew him to be handsome, highly intelligent, and driven, but that was it.

This one is blind. Who is handsome and intelligent? This short-put?

I think menopause is knocking on her brain.

Just say Halleluyah, you go an expired bachelor. Half bread is better than paufpauf.

Two short-puts will give birth to dwarfs like Chris Ngige and El-Rufai

We will see how many weeks your social media marriage go last nah. Shey na today?
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by zed7: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
They talk too much these days. Enjoy your engagement and subsequent marriage in peace.
Always running to social media is a sign that people are battling with issues.

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by simpleseyi: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
tobillionaire:
Waiting for Don jazzy's pre wedding photos

You go grow white hairs, not just grey hairs.
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by derecho(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Waxing philosophical....
By the way, na the same height dem be?

Kikikiki..."Minding my single-woman business"
When a man is a man, a woman will be a woman. No such thing as strong woman abeg

Look closely at her post.She loves to be free but she'd understand say marriage no be courtship or boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by joetem(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
These two people are inconsiderate. How can two very short people be in the same ship, them no consider their pikins.... At least dem for do genetic correction by marrying someone who is tall. Not these kinda thing.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bigchristo:
Take the bold step and propose to that your babe grin grin grin
OK sir
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Arielle: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
What a good looking couple! Congratulations!
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
DJGiore:
She is beautiful, make the marriage shaa last not all this, M.1 that with start drop diss bars for the wife
old age marriages sabi last
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Heavensent01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
on this MI case, I'm short of words in Lanre's voice
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Karleb(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
simpleseyi:

This one is blind. Who is handsome and intelligent? This short-put?

I think menopause is knocking on her brain.

Just say Halleluyah, you go an expired bachelor. Half bread is better than paufpauf.

Two short-puts will give birth to dwarfs like Chris Ngige and El-Rufai

We will see how many weeks your social media marriage go last nah. Shey na today?

You are one bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I don't know, for some strange reasons when I see pre wedding shoots or wedding pictures at all, I dey always pity the man.

I always feel the man just dey use him hard earned money bring problem into him life angry

Yes MOST women are becoming problems into the lives of men than becoming something good lipsrsealed

Naturally, Men are the sole losers In the nature's default settings. It's either you get used to the situation or you salvage the situation.....
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by wilroy: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Two short cuties
Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by vickydevoka(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
joetem:
These two people are inconsiderate. How can two very short people be in the same ship, them no consider their pikins.... At least dem for do genetic correction by marrying someone who is tall. Not these kinda thing.
lies. first thing u should consider in marriage is money and not looks. if u get money wella like president ur wife ugly and you ugly people go respect you. your children go ugly dem go still respect them. if them want them fit marry the finest people if them wish.
first thing u suppose consider as a poor man or average man na how to become excessively rich. now u need inside of a women not outside as an element to achieve that

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by koyyess: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin Congrats. Keep staying hydrated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by statutory1: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.