Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

"Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up (948 Views)

"Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up / Funke Akindele Finally Reveals The Faces Of Her Twins And They Are So Adorable / Confirmed! 1 Yr After Losing Twins, Funke Akindele And Hubby Welcome Another Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by MsDoris(f): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
It is no longer news that veteran Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele is one of the few celebrities who hide the faces of their kids from social media.

Years after the birth of her twins in 2018, the award winning actress has done well to keep their faces well hidden while sharing their photos on social media, an act which has attracted lots criticisms from netizens online.

In a recent development, the jenifa diary super star has now decided to disclose the reason for the decision.

Speaking in a recent interview with TVC, the actress disclosed that she and her husband made the decision to keep the faces of their kids hidden in order to keep them safe.

According to her, they are kids and still very vulnerable, so she wants them to enjoy their lives without scrutiny from the public.

However, she noted that they can decide to reveal their faces when they are grown.

Visit web page below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/why-i-hide-faces-of-my-twins-funke.html

Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by dollynnn(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Who is interested in seeing their faces anyway?
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by Laggafin: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Awon Angelina Jolie of mushin... Good decision my dear .. give dem mask to wear like Micheal Jackson kids that later threw it into trashcans wen they grew up. . So wat de Bleep??
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by illicit(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2022
undecided
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by mymadam(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2022
dollynnn:
Who is interested in seeing their faces anyway?

I wonder o angry
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Whatever works
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Laggafin:
Awon Angelina Jolie of mushin... Good decision my dear .. give dem mask to wear like Micheal Jackson kids that later threw it into trashcans wen they grew up. . So wat de Bleep??
Make she kuku turn dem to lagbaja na cheesy
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by Laggafin: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
SmellySperm:

Make she kuku turn dem to lagbaja na cheesy
Ahswearugaad grin
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by quintessence007(f): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2022
Honestly I've forgotten that she has children. Celebs and their act of not showing their kid's face is funny. I personally see lots of cute babies daily. Wetin dey your pikin face wey we never see before cheesy
Re: "Why I Hide The Faces Of My Twins" - Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up by SURElee(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mschewww!
As if Jam jam of Tiwa savage isn't living a normal life. No be the twins she be dey use for one of her series? What is the name of that series again sef?

Abeg make I hear word. To what end?Even MJ's blanket is exposed today after year's of hiding.

(1) (Reply)

Ruger And Buju (BNXN) Finally Settle FIGHT / Nancy Isime Did Surgery With Full Evidence. / We Met 6 Years Ago” – Temi Otedola Celebrates 6th Anniversary With Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.