Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me (1490 Views)

Story Of How I Comitted Sucide, Involving Gambling, Hard Drugs And Fraud Thread / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SultanOfPuna: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am a firm believer of natural selection.
The weak will eventually die off.

But seriously a guy in my church commited suicide yesterday. And his family has been so angry at the whole situation.

I meet one girl in church (im catholic) and we exchange numbets and soon started seeing each other.
During that time she kept complaining that her ex(the guy that died) wont leave her alone.
She shows me chat where he is begging her like mumu to come back.
The guy threatend to kill himself becuz of her
I laughed it off but yesterday he actually did it.
He drank some poison and locked himself in room.

The girl called me screaming that her ex comitted suicide.
I told her He deserved it, since he is a Simp
She scolded me and i cut the call

She is not picking my calls since yesterday.
Did i say anything wrong??

3 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by ignis: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are insensitive, senseless, demonic, heartless and Devilish for making fun of the dead.
Someone tool his life and died, this crappy shit is all you have to say.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Hezzyluv: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Is this a kind of fabricated story or what

If it's true, then your response to her the moment she called you and told you that guy has finally committed suicide, is totally inhuman. Why, you're not sopoz to tell the girl bluntly that the guy is a simp. Na human being die no be chicken undecided

Hope you go marry her sha.?
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SultanOfPuna: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go to facebook and search Owerri Youth Social Group, scroll down you will see the photo of a fair guy corpse facing down.
That is him
He was declared dead yesterday afternoon
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Common little boy..take a deep breath and stop lying unnecessarily.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SultanOfPuna: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I wanted to post pictures of his facebook but no need for that.
He wrote some weird posts before monday when it hapeened
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I wanted to post pictures of his facebook but no need for that
And after posting his pictures..how then do we determine that he committed suicide cos of the lady? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SultanOfPuna: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
You are insensitive, senseless, demonic, heartless and Devilish for making fun of the dead.
Why should any sane Man die because of Woman
Do you think this girl will die for him??. Hell No
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:
And you believe this nonsense he posted? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SultanOfPuna: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And after posting his pictures..how then do we determine that he committed suicide cos of the lady? undecided
I heard police has been involved. But i doubt they will find anything. He didnt leave a note.
But he made some strange post on his Fb about how he lost everything.
Plus the whatsapp chat of him threatening to take his life if the girl leaves him.
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by chatinent: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
But honestly, before you guys insult the OP, how really is the death of the ex his business?

Isn't the one who killed himself because of a girl the biggest fool?

So because he's dead we should swallow the truth and eulogize him as a hero, forgetting his rank as a fool? Abeg make all of them getat jare.

7 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Boogyman557: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool I know u are here to crack joke and have fun while it last..

make I CAPRISUN u as a Ganja Planter wey I be...

better STOP joking wit d DEAD, weda TRUE or not REAL.

weda real or not REAL.. better STOP!

waiting I de SEE as a WEED Planter, u no go fit SEEM!

WEN TINZ go begin follow ur matterz, by the time Dem don de carry u from 1 church to the other, from SHRINE to SHRINE to look for solution, Na dat time ur EYES go CLEAR and dat Time u go know sey, No be ONLY technology de run science, JUJU SELF put HAND run am..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SultanOfPuna: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Is this a kind of fabricated story or what

If it's true, then your response to her the moment she called you and told you that guy has finally committed suicide, is totally inhuman. Why, you're not sopoz to tell the girl bluntly that the guy is a simp. Na human being die no be chicken undecided

Hope you go marry her sha.?
Honestly i did feel remorse but after a 2nd thought i no longer feel bad for him.
He has been threatening her that he will kill himself many times.

To the point the girl had enough of his manipulative threat.

Why im posting this is because this is the first time in my life i have ever seen a guy commit suicide because of a girl. In this Nigeria!!!
Girls wey full everywhere.
The thing still dey shock me.
I never believed a naija guy can do something as stupid as killing himself becuse of kpekus.
R.ip to the guy
But that was fucking stupid way to go

1 Like

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
This one is a known attention seeker.

If you know him well, you will noticed one thing, lies.

He is a known liar

6 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmm if this is true then that's very bad
May God not let us give birth to simp!!!
Anyways Op show some sympathy and if possible leave the girl alone
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Death to simps.
Simps will only learn the hard way.

Nevertheless, I feel so bad for his death. If only he did take the Red pill.

To other simps and aspiring simps, visit the redpill thread on Nairaland romance section and begin your journey of liberation.

I feel so sad for his death and I feel you, OP, are being insensitive.
The guy was a big fool, but the least you could do is show some sympathy, that's what makes us human.
The guy probably was a disturbed person, psychologically and otherwise. You know nothing about his upbringing, his travails and experiences in life.
His foolishness is no less reason for you to show some human sympathy.

1 Like

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Hezzyluv: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Honestly i did feel remorse but after a 2nd thought i no longer feel bad for him.
He has been threatening her that he will kill himself many times.

To the point the girl had enough of his manipulative threat.

Why im posting this is because this is the first time in my life i have ever seen a guy commit suicide because of a girl. In this Nigeria!!!
Girls wey full everywhere.
The thing still dey shock me.
I never believed a naija guy can do something as stupid as killing himself becuse of kpekus.
R.ip to the guy
But that was fucking stupid way to go

RIP to him Sha.

Hope you marry her wink
If not, another suicide loading.....
Then your name will be engraved in Guinness book of record. 2people committed suicide because of you male and female. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I heard police has been involved. But i doubt they will find anything. He didnt leave a note.
But he made some strange post on his Fb about how he lost everything.
Plus the whatsapp chat of him threatening to take his life if the girl leaves him.
What a clown..

2 Likes

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Uzomacharles: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
chatinent:
But honestly, before you guys insult the OP, how really is the death of the ex his business?

Isn't the one who killed himself because of a girl the biggest fool?

So because he's dead we should swallow the truth and eulogize him as a hero, forgetting his rank as a fool? Abeg make all of them getat jare.

See SIMPS insulting the OP like he told the guy to kill himself or he told the girl to leave the dude....

For Any Guy Reading This:

WHY WILL YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR A GIRL THAT DOESN'T WANT OR VALUE YOU IN THIS TIME OF THE WORLD?.

GIRLS ARE MORE POPULATED THAT BOYS SO THINK TWICE MY BROTHER....

SOME GUYS ARE BIZZY BLEEPING 4-5 GIRLS WHILE NA ONLY ONE GIRL U WAN KILL YOURSELF...

Tueh to that GUY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by BigRocky: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
ignis:

Sometimes throwaway your emotions and apply logic.

Weak men and simp will continue to die and commit suicide because of pussy.

There is nothing u can do about it
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by BigRocky: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op na man u be.

The foolish simp should go rest in pieces.

As for the girl,give her a little time bfor u bleep her real good to reset her head.
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Cardealer2021(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nairaland redpillers are damn funny grin grin
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Boogyman557: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool small fake story, Una don take am serious!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by SurvivorM(f): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drama wey dey happen, if the story is really true tho I dont believe then the guy get mental problems or depression not necessarily because of the lady.

And it's only Aje butter guys I dey see dey threaten to kill themselves because of women lol they never know anything for life and they feel since they always get everything in a silver platter when one girl tell them No they become so obsessed ( anyway na the one way I don see with my eyes)
Re: A Simp Comitted Suicide Because Of Me by Afrobasic(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I am a firm believer of natural selection.
The weak will eventually die off.

But seriously a guy in my church commited suicide yesterday. And his family has been so angry at the whole situation.

I meet one girl in church (im catholic) and we exchange numbets and soon started seeing each other.
During that time she kept complaining that her ex(the guy that died) wont leave her alone.
She shows me chat where he is begging her like mumu to come back.
The guy threatend to kill himself becuz of her
I laughed it off but yesterday he actually did it.
He drank some poison and locked himself in room.

The girl called me screaming that her ex comitted suicide.
I told her He deserved it, since he is a Simp
She scolded me and i cut the call

She is not picking my calls since yesterday.
Did i say anything wrong??

Death to all simps.

3 bottles of beer for you. cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Any Nigerian Girl You Want (5 Easy Ways) / I Trust My Husband Of 11 Years With All My Heart And I Brag About Any Where Any / Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.