Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug (6055 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by TheZeezle(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Agba... Konibaje!

Firstly, her period is just 2 days late, sometimes this kind of thing might happen if a woman is having hormonal changes due to stress, sickness or drugs like malaria pills. Sometimes when I'm stressed out or sick my period tend to be a few days late or few days earlier.

Secondly.... It's possible to have ones period twice in a month. Sometimes hormones misbehave grin grin grin.... And if her cycle is 21 to 25 days instead of the normal 28 days then the period will be twice in a month. And having an unprotected sex once is enough to impregnate a woman that her fertility window is open not to mention thrice grin grin cheesy.

Lastly.... The possibility of pregnancy can not be ruled out. But If the pregnancy is not above 3 weeks.... Then 4 tablets of 200g misoprostol will reverse your mistake wink wink wink.....

Cheers mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.