Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,609 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:34 AM

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars (38628 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by BENEAMATA: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will smith , na you slap person ,
Na you use cuss words
Na you still dey cry after going full bianca on chris rock . Just negodu !

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by dayoscape: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Never let a woman turn you to a simp

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
mymadam:

Do you dear? Then quickly do something about it. Shalom smiley
Do something how is it my business huh?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by greypencils: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
No matter how he tries, he can never be at the 2Pac level with her. He is trying so hard to be the man, to be tough when everyone knows the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air wasn't born to be a gangster. His wife has got her poison running through his veins.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by GoodIsGod: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
Noted grin but some Nigerians can be foolish sha, all I see here is low self-esteem, inferiority complex! I hope you have won many English awards? I hate rubbish

My post was not meant to make fun of your mistake. I did what I did with love because no one knows it all.

I made the same mistake in the past but instead for guys to correct me I was laughed at.
English is not our mother tongue so we will keep learning.

Years back as an HND student, a lecturer entered class and asked, "were you not the one I just saw under the tree?"
I replied, "it is not me" instead of correcting me, he laughed at me and the class joined him. I felt embarrassed.
I should have said "it was not me".
I later realized my fault and I took it in good fate.

You felt bad I corrected you but that is the best thing to do unlike those mentioning you and making fun.

Just note.

Stay blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Murphyenemuwe: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
If Will smith doesn't find help in time he will end up taking is own life eventually. He entrusted his feelings and emotions in the hands of a manipulator and a cheat. He's trapped....
Bonesbreaker:
Jada Pinkett Smith 'wishes' her husband didn't slap Chris Rock,
Smith smacked the comedian in the face after he made a joke about his wife's hair loss. Pinkett Smith has been open about her struggle with alopecia, a disease which often causes bald spots.

The couple is apparently 'in agreement' that Smith 'overreacted' and are 'all about their family and their kids'.
Speaking to Us Weekly, a unnamed insider said: 'It was in the heat of the moment and it was him overreacting.

'He knows that, she knows that. They're in agreement that he overreacted.'

They also alleged that Pinkett Smith is 'not a wallflower', nor 'one of these women that needs protecting'.

'He didn't need to do what he did,' they added.

The US Weekly source also said that that the couple 'are very much protected in their own lives and do the absolute best they can to protect their loved ones'.

Dailymail.com has reached out to Jada Pinkett-Smith's representative for comment.

It comes as a report claimed bosses at Smith's talent agency, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), were divided over what to do with the Oscar-winner following his shocking on-stage slap.

The incident was said to have thrust CAA chiefs Bryan Lourd, Richard Lovett and Kevin Huvane, who represent countless A-list stars throughout media and sports, into a quandary: their bankable star was a pariah, despite picking up the industry's biggest award.

Source https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jada-pinkett-smith-wishes-will-smith-didnt-slap-chris-rock/?fbclid=IwAR1xI3pdFH28ozQ48CXXfxbvqY1eTP2TQ

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Chai!
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Murphyenemuwe: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
That one never start life. If he continues that way he's going to father another man's children.
PraiseGodNoTime:
And one dude in Nairaland was planning to arrest a guy who got a share of the goodwill kpomo that his girlfriend was spreading and sharing to the highest bidders.. That girl you're are fighting your fellow guys just to protect her will surely disgrace you. Na me talk am!

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
GoodIsGod:

My post was not meant to make fun of your mistake. I did what I did with love because no one knows it all.

I made the same mistake in the past but instead for guys to correct me I was laughed at.
English is not our mother tongue so we will keep learning.

Years back as an HND student, a lecturer entered class and asked, "were you not the one I just saw under the tree?"
I replied, "it is not me" instead of correcting me, he laughed at me and the class joined him. I felt embarrassed.
I should have said "it was not me".
I later realized my fault and I took it in good fate.

You felt bad I corrected you but that is the best thing to do unlike those mentioning you and making fun.

Just note.

Stay blessed
I did not feel bad dear, I feel irritated by how Nigerians are very quick to point out mistakes from a sentence! And make fun of it or very quick to correct it, When majority of them don't even know how to speak their mother/native language and still feel good about it, but ready to shame anyone who make mistake in an adopted foreign language! I hope they are very quick to correct and mock their bosses who also made mistakes at work!?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by OneOpinion: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ode...

Why the heck are you still talking. He brought the opprobrium on himself for your goddamn sake. He's gotten more than he bargained for from the unending backlash, outrage, resignations and more possible severe punishments. All in your name. He's definitely at his lowest rn and the least you can do as a spouse is to be by his side. Nobody is asking you to support what he did but keep your effing mouth up. Stay silent on the matter. But no, you feel the urge to distance yourself from the act publicly. You are what they call you, a despicable narcissist.

Why you talk say e overreact, you for just talk say you no send am message. Make we kukuma know say you don mad finish.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by BafanaBafana: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
People should stop accusing her of manipulation. Will Simp is the one trying so hard to impress. Someone doesn't like you, commot body. Stop forcing vibes.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Agboconsult1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
lol...u can never satisfy a woman. to please them is always confusing.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
When Smith married this short thing wey ugly like dis I knew trouble will surely come because I don't know wat he need this woman for upon all na she go f u c k another guy despite being old, short and ugly praaaaa!!!

Smith you don enter am I swear.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by enemachris(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
This is what you become when you marry a short woman. Very manipulative sad
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by tenpipsperday: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
SilentQueen:
Rubbish, did she told you guys that she was not happy about about the slap!? undecided Jobless set of people

Did she told you.......?

English in nairaland can make a kid fail exams.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Sirqt5(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
lies . her reaction after d slap , she laughed ..no shock, no disbelief . ya husband got up 2 slap a man on ur behalf , u laugh , now come say u wish he didn't . we not mumus

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
As my neighbour said last week, "this event will go down in the anus of infamy."
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by IbileIfe: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
KevMitnick:
She's mad. Narcissistic woman. She has succeeded in SIMPlifying Will. Smh
Forward to Will Smith.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
She's lying, she loved how will Smith smacked Chris, chronic cheat and manipulative woman.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by SunMusk(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will Smith dem never leave you...
70yrs old man.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Will Smith is a pussy ass niggarr
You been go for vacation??
I missed ur comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by spencekat(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
You have said it all. Fighting for a lying girl especially the one you don't know her whereabouts doesn't worth it.
Fighting for a girl generally

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by nams77: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mokason288:

Yes she told us
Did Tupac bong this lady?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Franking: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
She made him do it. Will found the joke funny. It was Jada's countenance that pushed Will to do it.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by PaedophileProph: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Same idiot that kissed Smith immediately after slapping his fellow man , Chris

Now she have seen the narrative didn't go the way of "Will stoodup for his family, oh! What a brave simp he is".
She's now kowtowing the bandwagon as long as it suit the most popular narrative.

Confused woman
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by derecho(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
You think her type can live without being noticed?!.

I believe she deliberately advertised her "apari" sickness so that everyone would know and talk about her.

In a case, where she could have just held her husband close and told him in private: I never knew you love me this much but you overreacted.We'll fight this together.

The yeye woman still they relish the downfall of your husband I tell guys, please avoid foolish women.She may be beautiful, educated, wealthy, classy or anything but if you spot foolishness, Tactically retreat.
Wisdom, should have taught her to keep quiet or turn
the situation.
OneOpinion:
Ode...

Why the heck are you still talking. He brought the opprobrium on himself for your goddamn sake. He's gotten more than he bargained for from the unending backlash, outrage, resignations and more possible severe punishments. All in your name. He's definitely at his lowest rn and the least you can do as a spouse is to be by his side. Nobody is asking you to support what he did but keep your effing mouth up. Stay silent on the matter. But no, you feel the urge to distance yourself from the act publicly. You are what they call you, a despicable narcissist.

Why you talk say e overreact, you for just talk say you no send am message. Make we kukuma know say you don mad finish.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
this will smith want prove to him say he get fine woman were fine pass his woman

oil dey your head guy don't you know the slap no make sense bush meat
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by Iglesia02(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Scottz:
Women will disappoint you grin
Will is too big to be going through this nonsense
Baba move the fawk on
That woman no be your own
Stop trying to impress
Woman wey no love you no go love you
Her heart isn't fully with him
Dude is just another SIMP that might even commit suicide later in the future cos of pvssy
Wake up baba
Exactly!!!
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars by chaloskyx: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
The only reason will has not left this woman is because she has some dark secrets or info about him an dis using it to mess with him emotionally and mentally cause any sane man would have walked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Represented Nigeria On Rice Cooking Show In Ghana (Photos) / Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) / Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.