Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,783 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? (27852 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by angelfallz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol not everyone has money for DStv
EKONGKING:
Still surprised that people visit viewing centers in Nigeria instead of watching from home
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by eyinola: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mtravel:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
thief ole carry ur family go
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Dollarremix(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
jojo1415:
One bottle of stout with one olosho
Correct guy grin

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Natajo2021: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Here in Abuja, Lugbe we pay average of N350 per match

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Wchris(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Watching football at home is boring
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by cassyrooy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
pocohantas:
People still go to viewing centre? I remember how my brother went to a viewing centre years ago with his friend. The friend said he doesn’t have money, so my brother used his last card to pay for both of them.

Few minutes later the guy ordered for peppered meat and malt. My brother shock.
grin grin grin Oke sense!

Yes, people can't be all holed up in their houses because of football.

@Thread

Real Madrid v Chelsea na still N100 we pay o.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Eleponblue(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
sheanzy:
I can't use My money and pay to be perceiving all kinds of smells in the name of I want to watch match.

I watch my game at the comfort of my house,if theirs no light I start my generator. Simple!
Pride comes before a ....
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by rimijoshua(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
It is 150 in Fadipe Street.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Safer to watch from home .......... wink
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Lekan239(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
How I suddenly lost so much interest in football still surprises me till date. I used to be an ardent footballer lover back then. Now I don’t even watch big games also. By the way, I’m a Barca Fan but I can’t name any player there today. grin grin grin
most of arsenal fans don't watch nor have interest for football again

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by VlamesIffect(f): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Viewing centres still dey?....the last time watch for there na 2008 semi final manu barca and na #70 that year...dey hype dey mad wella...now na to just drive go one fancy bar sit down they sip my drink dey watch match with men dem....times dun change..

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by angelfallz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Invite your friends na!!
seunny4lif:

I also watched from home but it’s boring as hell
Nobody to face and argue with.
It’s boring and sometimes I ended up just changing the channel to something else.

Viewing centres #200 shocked shocked
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by DonWest16(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by angelfallz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Person carry gun go watch match?
uptownemmygee:
Since when them come shoot one EYE boy for viewing centre, I no dey try am again bcoz the kind injury wey follow me go house that day eeehh, omoh nah laff my homies dey laff me that day, my babe that year just dey cry anyhow sef
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by angelfallz(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
I used to like LiveScore until I started getting the timing wrong due to their 24hr time format.
I've since switched to espn app.
Presley87:
With free 50MB from Mtn, I follow my livescore in peace ;DWith free 50MB from Mtn, I follow my livescore in peace

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by PointZerom: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
joinnow:
I was of the school of thought that all this betnaija nairabet bet king etc don make viewing center redundant.
I see more people in gamble center than viewing center that my opinion but I might be wrong

You're right and I believe that the offensive odours that will be emanating from such places can kill a rat.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by ogyunging(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Da year na 70 bucks for tarmac. Wild times.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by ezanafe(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
I usually stream matches on my phone. With 500MB you are good to go. You just have to download any football streaming app of your choice. But for me I use Yacine TV app
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Olaoye1988: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ademola47:
Here, viewing centres charge #200 for all champions league matches and premier league/La liga star matches (like Chelsea vs Man U; El classico)...and #150 for normal premier league matches.

The 'posh' ones (with plastic chairs instead of bench; ceiling, wall and standing fans) charge #500 for regular and#1500 for VIP

Over to you, Nairalanders...

Even people with no subscription or Generator at home are here on Nairaland telling us they watch football matches at home. Who knows may be they follow livescores. Social Media is a place to live fake life, thank God for free MBs from our network providers!

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by PointZerom: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Since when them come shoot one EYE boy for viewing centre, I no dey try am again bcoz the kind injury wey follow me go house that day eeehh, omoh nah laff my homies dey laff me that day, my babe that year just dey cry anyhow sef

Your safety is not guaranteed in such places.

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Surplus6(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Either I use my phone to watch or enter bear parlour where they don't smoke, collect yoghourt dey watch my ball jeje

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Kestolove(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Depends but if man u dey play, its free
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by seunny4lif(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
angelfallz:
Invite your friends na!!
When all your friends get same thing ko
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Safer to watch from home .......... wink
My boss
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Akabuking: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Someone should please borrow me 30k till month end please abeg abeg.
Lapo isn't far

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Proudlyomonna: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
I just go to my regular spot buy Heineken and cow tail pepper soup of point and kill.
Watching football alone no dey sweet at all.
Some match can never be enjoyable if you don't watch it in the midst of niggies
All the trolling, jabbing and casting makes it all fun.
That kind Madrid vs Chelsea match no make sense to watch alone for house.

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by solexyy: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
100 BUCKS
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by ShedrachU(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
sheanzy:
I can't use My money and pay to be perceiving all kinds of smells in the name of I want to watch match.

I watch my game at the comfort of my house,if theirs no light I start my generator. Simple!

The post is for people who go to viewing centres. Oversabi!!

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by ShedrachU(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
prinsam30:
one joint for my area na 500 ooo, a seat per person, with small distance inbetween the chairs, chilling AC, a chilled bottle of small Coke for everyone, clean toilet to ease ursef, and the hall is divided into 4places, each 80inches TV, for important teams like chelshit, Man u, Man chitty, Barcelona or Madrid or looserful, sit in ur comfort zone, watch ur game peacefully.

Anyway, I go there once in a while, my normal place I do go to is just 100 bux buh that place smell like hell with different kinds of body odor, I dey always maintain the front seat to avoid those things

Statistically, your own body odour follow for the body odour you perceive.

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by malikombi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omo, in jigawa, we still dey pay #50 for premier league matches. Ironically, I've watched more matches free than I've paid. I don't know whether someone is paying for me or the guy doesn't know how to deal with crowd.
However, where I once lived in Enugu (Ohafia), you hardly find viewing centers. Just enter any bar showing your preferred match and buy yourself something. That's all

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by ALFADOS(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
For location we de now na #100 or #80 per game either champion or normal game

UEFA Champions League: Clubs Kick Against New Reforms / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) / Israel Adesanya Loses To Sean Strickland