Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate (3683 Views)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Rate Today 20th September 2023 / Earning Wocoins And Withdrawing Instantly - 2022 Ways Of Earning Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate by Joevics(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Demaxl:

Please explain this
If you sell the funds as gns, the rates will be low and you will have to cover the charges. Most buyers only pay for what they receive.

However, if you use it to pay for someone's products on Amazon, eBay and the rest, the rates will be higher and there'll be no charges.

1 Like

Re: Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate by Demaxl(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Joevics:

If you sell the funds as gns, the rates will be low and you will have to cover the charges. Most buyers only pay for what they receive.

However, if you use it to pay for someone's products on Amazon, eBay and the rest, the rates will be higher and there'll be no charges.

I'm still not understanding tbh.

Is it possible to open another paypal account that can receive fnf payments?
Re: Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate by Godstimeholand: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Demaxl:
Hello,

Please i am a freelancer and i am earning in dollars. For the past months I have been withdrawing from my Paypal account to my uba africard (prepaid VISA card) at official rate of 415/$ but I was wondering if there was a way to get the maximum benefit of my earning by withdrawing and black market rate(570+/$)

Please I am open to any suggestions

Hello good day initially you can withdraw black market site but at the moment it's not possible that way but good news is I buy PayPal and payoneer funds you can whatsaap me. 07017812924
Re: Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate by dorispray: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Demaxl:

Yes it is possible
Re: Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate by Joevics(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Demaxl:

It's possible. You have open a U.S or U.K personal account.
Re: Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate by Demaxl(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
So i tried to create a lesotho paypal account and this happened.

Does that mean you cant open a lesotho account in nigeria again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Another Source Of Income Apart From Salary / Erase Poverty With Omega Pro, Work With Us / How Mmm Make Their Profit: This Is Modernized One Chance (must read for all)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.