Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" (26566 Views)

'Submission': Patience Ozokwor Caught In Bed With Son-In-Law (Throwback Movie) / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / Premiere Of "Anyanwu Ututu": Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Rita Edochie Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by goslowgoslow(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Without the Igbos, they would have been nothing like Nollywood movies in Nigeria tongue shocked smiley.
Keep fooling yourself! Yorubas started the movie industry before any other tribe, just to let you know.
Nevertheless I don't engage in tribalistic discussion, you people should put a stop to this tribal bullshit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Keep fooling yourself! Yorubas started the movie industry before any other tribe, just to let you know.
Nevertheless I don't engage in tribalistic discussion, you people should put a stop to this tribal bullshit!
Lol.go and read your history, Nigerian movie industry became what is it today was cause of igbos. Igbos developed Nollywood.. yoruba even had to form their own movie industry just like the Northerners did
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
MathewOG:
Without the Igbos, they would have been nothing like Nollywood movies in Nigeria.

LIKE IF YOU AGREE

Mumu do you know the pa ogunde...you know nothing boy
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Lol.go and read your history, Nigerian movie industry became what is it today was cause of igbos. Igbos developed Nollywood.. yoruba even had to form their own movie industry just like the Northerners did

Then what's your justification?

That the started blowing by promoting money rituals and showing off expensive lifestyle they only have through fraud nd drugs.

Guy real cinematography started with the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by goslowgoslow(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

I do hear your false history chest beaters.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Feggie3: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

That the started blowing by promoting money rituals and showing off expensive lifestyle they only have through fraud nd drugs.

Ehe ... Fight don start. Tribal bigots!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Kingcalls: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
I can see my man okeife .... money man
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Originalsly: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fahdiga:

Only the Igbos can do this

Do you know there are foreigners in this forum ? With this dumb comment that has nothing to do with the topic... what do you think they will think of Igbos? Embarrassing your own tribe and don't even know. I guess you're wayyy too tribal to learn anything from this movie.

@ topic.... sounds very interesting. It has the potential to do very well internationally as a history of Africans told by Africans.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Maybe in afonja land not in Nigeria... cheesy if not for igbos Nigeria won't have gotten Nollywood. Choke on that bro
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

https://www.britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/nollywood-second-largest-film-industry#:~:text=What%20is%20Nollywood%3F,and%20Bollywood%20in%20India's%20Bombay.

Here is something to help you out
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I do hear your false history chest beaters.
https://www.britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/nollywood-second-largest-film-industry#:~:text=What%20is%20Nollywood%3F,and%20Bollywood%20in%20India's%20Bombay.

Have you heard about living in bondage cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Yabsun(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

But year in year out, Yoruba dominate in different categories of award in AMVCA sotey that you tag the award Afonja award as it doesn't favour you. I've never read it here on nairaland where any tribe call MBGN award Igbo award. It's your entitlement and self glorification for me. It wrecks the mind and disgusts me. You gloat at anything in your favour and discredit the ones that didn't suit you. Abeg make we hear word. Just a movie premiere, see them having orgasm on it already.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by koyyess: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
What is the meaning of this sh1t? angry
Putting into display the backward wishes of an Ipob tout.

See what unemployment is causing.

Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by goslowgoslow(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

See this small boy asking me if I have ever heard of living in bondage?
Have you ever heard of Naira Power, Ajani Ogun....etc. I can see that you are just interested in the name Nollywood.
Do you know since when Yorubas started production of movies before the name Nollywood was coined?
Have you ever heard of the name Hubert Ogunde?
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
goslowgoslow:
[s]
See this small boy asking me if I have ever heard of living in bondage?
Have you ever heard of Naira Power, Ajani Ogun....etc. I can see that you are just interested in the name Nollywood.
Do you know since when Yorubas started production of movies before the name Nollywood was coined?
Have you ever heard of the name Hubert Ogunde?[/s]
We are talking about Nollywood not afonja wood.. it was igbos that brought Nigeriam movie industry to the global stage
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yabsun:

But year in year out, Yoruba dominate in different categories of award in AMVCA sotey that you tag the award Afonja award as it doesn't favour you. I've never read it here on nairaland where any tribe call MBGN award Igbo award. It's your entitlement and self glorification for me. It wrecks the mind and disgusts me. You gloat at anything in your favour and discredit the ones that didn't suit you. Abeg make we hear word. Just a movie premiere, see them having orgasm on it already.
Which categories of award. Keep lying to yourself . Even your filmmakers were lamenting of how igbos are dominating the Nigeria Movie industry
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Yabsun(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Which categories of award. Keep lying to yourself . Even your filmmakers were lamenting of how igbos are dominating the Nigeria Movie industry
Indeed. You're living in alien. Nollywood is dominated by Yoruba. Maybe you should stick to Africa magic epic as you don't want to look beyond. I think the following are Igbo:
Tade Ogidan
Funke Akindele
Mo' Abudu
Kemi Adetiba
Niyi Akinmolayan
Ramsey Tokunbo Noah.. to mention few.
Those are the big guns in current dispensation of Nollywood movies with great content. Better Nollywood movies I mean.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yabsun:
[s]
Indeed. You're living in alien. Nollywood is dominated by Yoruba. Maybe you should stick to Africa magic epic as you don't want to look beyond. I think the following are Igbo:
Tade Ogidan
Funke Akindele
Mo' Abudu
Kemi Adetiba
Niyi Akinmolayan
Ramsey Tokunbo Noah.. to mention few.
Those are the big guns in current dispensation of Nollywood movies with great content. Better Nollywood movies I mean. [/s]
Can you list Nollywood veterans, those people who made Nollywood popular.. most of these people you mentioned here are just new faces in the industry.. the likes of Pete edochie,patience ozorkwor,osuofia,Zack orji,Rita Dominic etc.. these are people who made Nigeria movie industry global. All these your ones you mentioned, nobody knows them that much even outside Nigeria.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Yabsun(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Can you list Nollywood veterans, those people who made Nollywood popular.. most of these people you mentioned here are just new faces in the industry.. the likes of Pete edochie,patience ozorkwor,osuofia,Zack orji,Rita Dominic etc.. these are people who made Nigeria movie industry global. All these your ones you mentioned, nobody knows them that much even outside Nigeria.
grin Aswear I won't reply you again. Now I get, you don't know much about new Nollywood. They can't discuss foreign movies here and you see me raising opinion cos I barely watch. Those people I mentioned are majorly filmmakers and not necessarily old igbo actors that you mentioned. Sam Dede was able to have good content of movie to act again recently and yes all thank to Niyi Akinmolayan's 'Gone' movie. I repeat, stick to your Africa Magic epic movies or go back to early Blood money, Igbodo, Issakaba, Derico days. Bye.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Afonjakid: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yabsun:
[s]
grin Aswear I won't reply you again. Now I get, you don't know much about new Nollywood. They can't discuss foreign movies here and you see me raising opinion cos I barely watch. Those people I mentioned are majorly filmmakers and not necessarily old igbo actors that you mentioned. Sam Dede was able to have good content of movie to act again recently and yes all thank to Niyi Akinmolayan's 'Gone' movie. I repeat, stick to your Africa Magic epic movies or go back to early Blood money, Igbodo, Issakaba, Derico days. Bye[/s].
The afonja have ran off..he has nothing else. Go through my post and see my argument. Wether old Nollywood or new Nollywood, Nollywood won't have gotten to where is it today without the igbos. Igbos took Nollywood far before yorubas entered into the industry.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by goslowgoslow(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

The afonja have ran off..he has nothing else. Go through my post and see my argument. Wether old Nollywood or new Nollywood, Nollywood won't have gotten to where is it today without the igbos. Igbos took Nollywood far before yorubas entered into the industry.
Guy I no run go anywhere okay? I have work to do than to engage in discussion with somebody who feels his tribe is the best.
I told you in my first comment that you all should stop tribalism so when you keep referring to people as Afonja etc it shows your level of reasoning. I don't engage people like that in an form of discussion. Thanks.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by goslowgoslow(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

We are talking about Nollywood not afonja wood.. it was igbos that brought Nigeriam movie industry to the global stage
You see another good example "Afonja wood" this is how tribalistic people can be. Okay oh I don hear your tribe started everything in Nigeria: The good, the bad, the ugly..... Your tribe is the best! Are you satisfied now?
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by fidgetandco: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Great for keeping your hands busy or relieving stress and anxiety. pea popper Enlighten your mood and bring some humour to your friends and family.
Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by Akeem79(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor, Kanayo, Krystal Okeke, Others Attend Premier Of “IKEMBA" by BRATISLAVA: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Make there kuku kiss make everybody rest cool

Lol

The pic looks rather intimate

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals / Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.