Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan (3410 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread / JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Premiumwriter: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Apparently, Will Smith started planning his wife's 40th birthday from her 37th birthday.

That's 3 years of preparing for it.

He hired professionals to even do a documentary of her life and some of the most exciting times of her life.

On that day,

"she told me the party was the most ridiculous display of my ego"

This is the video

https://twitter.com/the_Lawrenz/status/1511259202018324486?t=J7XQjzY0Rm-OSsjuQVypTg&s=19

1 Share

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
This Will Smith is SIMPler than I thought

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by dacblogger: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ladies, find you a man like Will Smith and you have a lover for life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by illicit(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
He must be a chronic redpiller in his former life

2 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will smith just dey fall my hand anyhow, what manner of simpsy is this grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by dayoscape: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
If will was a Nigerian man
E get things wey we for help am do

2 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Cadamlk: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
This guy is in for a long thing.

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by dawnomike(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
It is really well with you Mr. Will Smith ...
I think they now use kayanmata abroad

4 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Double0h7(f): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
But he agreed so he did the planning for his own ego rather than to make her happy. What she wanted might have been a more simple approach.

2 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Godada(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022

Behold the President General of Simps worldwide.

It's SIMPle to tell who wears the pants in the house.

3 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Nonexisting: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Simps say love wins so I'm minding my business. Everyone please leave this wonderful couple alone. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Greystone: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
May God not allow us fall for someone who will ruin us in the future… sad

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Camelot65: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will Smith is a perfect example of a Pussy ass.

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by bigdammyj: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Noted
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Moeman: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
this marriage be like hollywood movie
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na compound fool

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by ambitiouschap17: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you have read his book, you will know why he can't leave her.

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by fastanddubious(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Make God no allow person born this kind pikin sad sad
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by DesChyko: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
That must have cost a lot undecided

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by ADepresedpotato: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
If this guy were to be my brother, I for don beat werey enter him head by now with plank.

4 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Savedday: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
The worst thing that can ever happen to any man on earth is being a SIMPle man.

Will Smith is the international vice president of international Simp Association (ISA) My sinparty goes to him

1 Like

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Pussyassasin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
What simpery is this?
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Scream(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Loving a woman who doesn't love you is like shaking a giant iroko tree to produce tiny drops of water.
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Gadafii: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
May we never have will Smith in our lineage, if we do, God pls take him before he's grown enough to disgrace us sad

And I thought this guy's was a tough guy when I watch his movies, I no know say na thick mumu he be, SMH

U use 3 years plan birthday for a bleeding creature, and she told you that you too dey over do, you sef talk say na true..ahhhhh her babalao try gaan oo.

This Smith na better koolu to Jada cheesy

The bald woman just dey use his head wipe her ass at will

2 Likes

Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2022
ambitiouschap17:
If you have read his book, you will know why he can't leave her.

Tell us why.
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by jaxxy(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2022
U don't impress a woman by trying too hard to impress her. When u know and understand her u easily know what to do.

Edited: Ok watching the video it's obvious they were only messing around.
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Kingcalls: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Terrible
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by phemmyfour: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2022
No chemistry in the marriage...more like a forced covalent bonding
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by baralatie(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2022
You mean he spent three years to execute a birthday!

That is too much for a woman at 40 years.usually at that age the want a small get together with her family and friends.it is when they get to 60 something to 70 then her kids and grandkids with do this kind of "remember the time birthday of her as a mother,wife blah,blah blah".

Well it is still good though because it shows how one thing "value the good thing you have before you loose it.then you start regretting!

Notably one billionaire couple when one walked away.see gbege
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by baralatie(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
No chemistry in the marriage...more like a forced covalent bonding
Not exactly
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by SIMONEKPA7: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Jada Pink Juju man strong die
Re: How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Someone should save will Smith from simpness, this is what happens when you fall in love with a woman that is way below you in all ramifications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethics of Reporting Your Friend's Infidelity to His Girlfriend / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? / The Agony Of The Nigerian Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.