Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? (608 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
A lot of married women are so obsessed with church activities and approval of the pastors,that they direct more energy and attention to them,at the detriment of their homes.
Carrying out some activities in the church is not bad at all,but there should be moderation and set boundaries in the extent of one's participation in church activities,especially for a married woman.
Too much of everything, they say is bad.
A married woman should not be excessively close to her pastor,but draw a firm boundary between herself, the pastor and her home.
These days,many married women are literally worshipping their pastors,attending to even their culinary needs,and neglecting her home.This has caused tensions in some homes,fights and quarrels between the couple,and even marital breakups. In some cases,some pastors engage in adulterous affairs with some of such women,which when exposed, bring disgrace and disrepute to the parties involved.
Can you allow your wife to have a close relationship with your pastor?
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? by Ammishaddai: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Those who don't read their bibles often fall into this luciferian trap of being closer to their pastor than their own husbands .

But when I think about it deeply , I don't really blame the women; I blame the pastors. Because if they knew the truth of God's message, they wouldn't try to cajole such women into being their babysitters all to the detriment of the women's marriages

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
During my days of ignorance, I almost allowed the Church to ruin my marriage. I'm now wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4IvD66l6CI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? by EmptyGarden(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Closer to my pastor to do wetin? Will my pastor allow his wife to be that close to me? Hold your wife make I hold my wife and we can all be close to God.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Those who don't read their bibles often fall into this luciferian trap of being closer to their pastor than their own husbands .

But when I think about it deeply , I don't really blame the women; I blame the pastors. Because if they knew the truth of God's message, they wouldn't try to cajole such women into being their babysitters all to the detriment of the women's marriages
Exactly. That's the problem we are facing today in the name of church.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has Just Been Sighted In Ukraine. The Second Comming In Here / PRAY For Yoruba Land! / What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.