Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,792 members, 7,889,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant (36392 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Oyiboman69: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
how are you sure she's pregnant?... Play a reverse psychology by telling her not to Abbott the baby but also sound it to her that before that,you guys will go to a place where you will do a paternity test to prove your ownership before you will fully take responsibility....
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by fullblast(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
You've been silent and very slow on defining the relationship... So she's subtley taking the necessary bold step for you to man-up. She's really in love with you . U Sabi knack. Congratulations
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by ibkonekt(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:
I've been seeing this girl for the last few months, since early January of this year. Not an official relationship and we haven't really talked about what we are. Not sure exactly how to describe her so I'm just going to use her as a friend in benefit as the description.

There was some emotion in our relationship but it was mostly sexual. I've always been really, really good about using condoms and this is the first time I've ever been in this pregnancy situation.

I'm pretty unsure if I am the father. We had sex about twice a week for the last three months. So I have no clue who she saw or was with nor do I really care to be honest. There is more than a little doubt in my mind if I am the father.

For what its worth she insists I am the father but I don't know. She learned she was pregnant on March 22nd. She Told me on 24th. I immediately encouraged her to get an abortion I've offered to cover it all cost . She said she would think about. Its been almost 2 weeks and no abortion.

I spoke to her this morning and its becoming kind of clear that an abortion probably isn't happening. She is starting to get kind of tired of me pushing the abortion. I don't know what else to do. I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now and I certainly don't want a family right now. I'm thinking of telling her to reconsider the abortion or take care of the baby alone.

What do I do now?
Listen you are already in a tight spot, if the lady has rejected to kill the baby in her womb, then you demand a paternity test. If you are the dad you have to man up. There is nothing mlre to be said
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by ekitimanalways(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
It's a fetus of benefit. Therefore, don't abort it.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by NathaFlow(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job. I can't afford to raise a child right now

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin aku oriire o, safe delivery cool cool

Don't ever try to start what you can't continue

lol...you be werey
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by od501: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

So... what do you want us to do? Oga congratulations jaree

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
You're not old enough to father a baby but you are old enough to nack without protection.

Wo carry your cross
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don’t know why bola146 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread, I hope not what I’m thinking?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by HonourableUche(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin
You're telling someone that doesn't have money to do a paternity test? Like seriously?�
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by girlygirlyMain: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
You were having sex twice a week for months...
As what You don't want palm oil on your white but you wan chop Egusi?

RECEIVE SENSE! & may no abortion of that child be successful in Jesus mighty name I pray. AMEN

When you eat what isn't your portion, you get what you don't bargain for. NTOY!
"What do you do now?" Wait for your Fatherhood to come to light. Hehehe
Day don break! Peace out
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Dada4me: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
How sure are you that she's even pregnant, she might be pulling your legs, you know?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by deavicky(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
please take my advice as a retired guy man. Don't abort the baby I repect don't abort it because u will regret later. Just up what ever u are doing or probably tell ur parents they will assist you. If I know this then my children would have all been in the university.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by madridsta007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Congratulations.

Sit back, relax and watch your life turn upside.
You brought it upon yourself. No pity at all for you.

I hope she keeps the baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Phoneworld: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

You are a lucky guy, it maybe hard in the beginning, but u will be happy later on in life, collect the child and maybe start doing something, but the only problem you may have is when the girl is also a liability... if she is not, my brother train ur child
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Phoneworld: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
Its is not the end of the road...
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by suffering: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
I'm starting to really get scared I am only 21 and I don't even have a job
Next time kpensh oloshos who know what to do in regards to pregnancy. Happy Birthday in advance.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by nairamaniac: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kai! You mess up.

Never suggest abortion to a girl u impregnated.

Girls would always take advantage of your suggestion an exploit you financially, emotionally or phycologically.

When you tell the girl *let's keep the baby, that's when she knows you are a bahd market*
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by aimmoney9: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
You just got the real benefits...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by BePrepared: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Foolish boi

U want to add murder to fornication

At 21?
Kai

For your info she's birthing twins

Papa ejima

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by drnoel: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, do yourself a favor and demand that you do a paternity test to verify if you are the real father of that child. If the results come out to be true, then discuss the terms and conditions you're willing to accept for child support .

And lastly, you running or denying that you're not ready to be a "father " won't change the current reality that you've gotten yourself into a mess . Most especially if it turns out that you're the child's biological fathergrin

He is 21 and don't have a job, neither does he want a family. I hope you saw he wrote all those so your advice was irrelevant.
I think this ball is over and the bar. Crying for spilt milk here won't cut it, asper a young girl is pregnant mostly probably by a young boy/man.
Speak to your parents, they are the only ones that would be able to support you here.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Abortion is not proper, you just have to take responsibility of the baby or do paternity test after delivery.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?
You didn't realize you are jobless when you wear condom, remove her pant to pump.. grin

Come on go and prepare for fatherhood abeg..Soon you will begin to respect your parents.

If you two comfortably uncloth yourselves and smash, you can equally team up to raise a kid/kids..

Make I no hear say you abort the future president of Nigeria o cheesy
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by MadamOk(f): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga age does not matter ooo
If you think of your age and how handicap you are now you will play safe or stay away from sex

Go and continue what you have started
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by BlueAir: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided tell her if she chooses to keep the pregnancy,then it's hers to bare alone. Nobody should force u to do what u didn't sign up for. Grow some balls
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by omoalaafin: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's called sowing and reaping. What did you expect when you were vigorously ploughing the farm twice a week since January? Congratulations my boy. You are about to become a father. Congratulations.

Let me warn you, DO NOT TRY TO ABORT THAT BABY. IF YOU TRY IT, IF YOU TRY IT ...

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by GboyegaD(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
One thing i noticed on here is that many don't understand that a child needs both parents. He need not marry the girl but he should be very involved in the child life.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
averageguy:
This is why many developed countries have a child support system in place to ensure that people cannot choose to leave their financial responsibilities. No one can force him to be there physically/emotionally for the child, but if the child is his, it is still his financial obligation to support.

arrant gibberish nonsense... more than often , child support is given to single unemployed parents and certainly not couples who dont want to have a child together. child support wouldnt solve the issue here because you are so hellbent on forcing that baby unto someone that you failed to understand the main issue here....this man DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH THIS BABE. this is the main issue here, nothing else. now, your duty is to answer this very important question: why should a man who does not want to have achild, be forced to have one?!

When people copulate, everyone should know there is a risk of pregnancy since even condoms aren't 100% effective and for guys, we are unable to determine what happens afterwards. I think it is morally reprehensible to force or emotionally blackmail someone into abortion where there is a risk of permanent damage or death. No one thinks the unmarried lady's life will ever remain the same after the pregnancy and childbirth either. She is the one with more on the line.

For both genders, part of being an adult is responsibility and fulfilling your obligations.

you are absolutely RIGHT...you cant force someone to have an abortion, but then if she makes the decision to have that baby while it is obvious that you want no part in this "accident", then the babe should carry the burden her damn self. this man does NOT want a baby, this man is telling her he doesnt want to go through with it, this man is adamant about NOT wanting to go through this....yet this babe want to do it, then let her know from the get go that she will be on her own. the reason so many women are babymamas is because they selfishly want to impose a baby on someone while they fully well know he doesnt want to.... as much as they both had sex, they wore a condom, so it should be a sign that this dude does not want a baby with her.

BTW I think it is morally reprehensible to force or emotionally blackmail someone into having a child they dont want to, and sadly, part of being an adult is to understand when both adult AINT physically/emotionally/financially ready to take care of a child for the next 18yrs and fixing the problem instead of going ahead where you obviously fully well know that its gonna be a disaster.

lets put sentiments aside....having a baby is NO JOKE, stop making it look like this is a game. abortion is a safe procedure to make sure that ALL PARENTS are physically/emotionally/financially ready before having a child.

1 Like

Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by zoomman(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Lolz, do u even know how much it cost to do that test? Op, u behha accept your fate. Just ask us for donation during naming ceremony. I will personally donate table water and six bags of pure water.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by Agboconsult1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
AT 21 U R ALREADY TAKING BOLD DECISION. U GET DOINGS OOOO. HOW OLD IS UR YET TO B BABY MAMA?
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by NorthernersSuck: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dominion791:

What do I do now?

Stupid boy, go and take care of your wife and kid, nonsense
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by CCC2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
In few years she will be in the media seeking sympathy as a single mother. She just does not know what it takes to bring up a child.
Re: My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant by joeking2222: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:

Are your sisters died? If not, go meet them grin
shocked shocked shocked.........this one u dey speak ENGLISH like who chop sand so, hope all is well o? So, u and ur brothers dey limpopo ni? cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.